Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I apologize for the error, but there really was a malfunction that caused the post to be sent just when I started typing and what you initially saw was not my intent. I'm also sorry that I apparently do not possess these cool GT starting abilities, but I just wanted to do this one thing, not for brownie points as I have said, but only because I'm a Spurs fan who wants to take part in something shared by others that is far bigger than myself.
    But welcome to ST. This is a place of encouragement, growth & the best place on the Earth to celebrate and discuss YOUR San Antonio Spurs. If there is anything, and I do mean anything, at all that you need please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Now, I don't know everything, but I've done this a time or two and my doors are always open to help people who want to get better, get better.

See ya around!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fair enough but you owe rob an apology much like how Shaq apologized today tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    please keep it civil, thanks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I may be a slightly below average man physically, but I'm a giant emotionally. Robdiaz, I'm sorry that, on the eve of a massive Spurs playoff game, I baited you into talking to yourself on record for nearly 3 hours. That one is on DPG TBH and IMO IOU an apology.

From DPG's deep reserve of basketball knowledge, respect and love for my fellow ST member, mahbad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ElNono for moderator, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My pride wasn't hurt. I seriously thought jkids thread was garbage and bad luck. I wasn't going to post in there as I thought posting in a troll thread was stupid. And you're short.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My pride wasn't hurt. I seriously thought jkids thread was garbage and bad luck. I wasn't going to post in there as I thought posting in a troll thread was stupid. And you're short.
    So you are admitting you were wrong and that it was not bad luck? Or, are you trying to take credit for single handedly stopping the jinx and providing in game live updates that no one will ever see?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    200 miles : At least hit us with what you want to see going into game 6? Any observations, worries, things to watch out for?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^HI shinin' shoes tbh.
    i'll take some of that shoe shine if thats what it's been taking to get bolded around here haha

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I tried rob, but props to one of the GOAT posters tbh....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you are admitting you were wrong and that it was not bad luck? Or, are you trying to take credit for single handedly stopping the jinx and providing in game live updates that no one will ever see?
    Whether it was bad luck or not doesn't matter. The thread was started by a troll. You're giving a good poster like 200 a hard time while supporting stupid posters like jkid. And there were other posters in the thread, I was talking to myself for awhile there but all is well. I chose not to support an idiot like jkid so I'm happy with my choice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    200 miles : At least hit us with what you want to see going into game 6? Any observations, worries, things to watch out for?
    All right, DPG Almighty, if you're so much disappointed with the quality of this thread, then lock it out and start your own. Go ahead, the day is not even over yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I tried rob, but props to one of the GOAT posters tbh....

I'm dead

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whether it was bad luck or not is doesn't matter. The thread was started by a troll. You're giving a good poster like 200 a hard time while supporting stupid posters like jkid. And there were other posters in the thread, I was talking to myself for awhile there but all is well. I chose not to support an idiot like jkid so I'm happy with my choice.
    Slow your roll, RDiaz, just crapping in your cereal and making game days more exciting. I'm not giving him a hard time (well, only for a little bit). It's a game thread, who cares who starts it. It's not that big of a deal . The only thing silly is what you are saying and getting so worked up that you care who starts game threads.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'll take some of that shoe shine if thats what it's been taking to get bolded around here haha
    My man, I would give you & 200M my bolding if I thought it would make yall happy. BNSF isn't about color, it's about content. You're not a GNSF on the inside and that's what matters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All right, DPG Almighty, if you're so much disappointed with the quality of this thread, then lock it out and start your own. Go ahead, the day is not even over yet.
    Huh? I'm not disappointed in the thread. It's a game thread. I said I was only disappointed that people care some much about something that isn't of value that they felt the need to start multiple threads for the same purpose. I'm fine with you game thread s - I was trying to engage you to add content relevant to the thread tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course you are. You think short jokes are funny because of DPG. Don't be one of those posters that just laughs at stuff/says unfunny stuff because you're angry or hurt. I was genuinely proud of you today for standing up for yourself and doing your own thing. Don't ruin it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mclinejr just sent me a friend request. Some of you guys need to start paying attention. That's what Spurstalk should be all about. Interwebs friendship and peace in the world.

Hate has no place in these forums... here, here...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    .. i curse dis thread. soz, got a bad feeling about this. the OP has no swag at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lighten up. I'm not trying to kiss Mugens ass. The picture really made me laugh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    .. i curse dis thread. soz, got a bad feeling about this. the OP has no swag at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My man, I would give you & 200M my bolding if I thought it would make yall happy. BNSF isn't about color, it's about content. You're not a GNSF on the inside and that's what matters.
    being bolded is all a state of mind, dpg, and that's all i needed to hear.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mclinejr just sent me a friend request. Some of you guys need to start paying attention. That's what Spurstalk should be all about. Interwebs friendship and peace in the world.

Hate has no place in these forums... here, here...

You're good people, ElNono

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lighten up. I'm not trying to kiss Mugens ass. The picture really made me laugh.
    Pfffffft. Guy, you've been going the short route and you ain't no Mugen. You have to earn the right to be in on that joke sons. Just remember, I get everyone. Even when you know not to engage, I get you to engage, then I twist you up like a chocolate pretzel.

Never forget it was DPG who helped you out when people didn't realize your panic shtick. I supported you because I believed in you. Don't let me down.

Thread Information