Page 105 of 115 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 2866
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is new territory for the Spurs if this is true. I hope it is!

Any chance they pull the trigger on Killian Hayes and offload DJM or White? #2 might be too high for him and #11 is too low. Just wondering, Hayes may have the highest ceiling.
    Less than a week away!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is new territory for the Spurs if this is true. I hope it is!

Any chance they pull the trigger on Killian Hayes and offload DJM or White? #2 might be too high for him and #11 is too low. Just wondering, Hayes may have the highest ceiling.
    Less than a week away!!!!
    If we get #2, we're getting Wiseman or Avdija.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we get #2, we're getting Wiseman or Avdija.
    Please don’t get Deni. He’s going to bust so hard

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basically everything from the ringer article

James Wiseman:

Golden State Warriors
    There isn’t a better place for Wiseman to address his weaknesses than Golden State. During the early stages of Wiseman’s NBA career, he could fill the rim-running/protecting role that JaVale McGee played for years, but he’d hopefully evolve into much more once his shot-creation and floor awareness improve. However, as ESPN’s Zach Lowe first reported, there is buzz that the Warriors want to use the pick to acquire Spurs big man LaMarcus Aldridge. If an Aldridge trade were to materialize, it would likely influence whom the Warriors select (especially if they are drafting for San Antonio).
    Without getting into the trade aspects, what is interesting in that blurb is that the Spurs are linked with Saddiq Bey (whom I think they will grab), but also Tyrese Maxey whom I am high on, as well as Jaden McDaniels. I see Jaden as a second round upside pick, but doubt he’ll be there at 41, though I think he would frustrate Pop, and if there is no Gleague this year, Jaden wouldn't have much to do.

Another thought, it is entirely possible and perhaps likely the Spurs draft a player they don’t even work out. They love the trickery and with all the trade rumors circulating I think most of it is smoke screen for something we aren’t aware of yet.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Workout updates:
    - Deni, Pat, Okongwu, Nesmith, Maledon

Possible ( prospects who didn't disclose workouts but connected with spurs )
    - Saddiq, Jalen

Confirmed no spur workout in our range
    - Vassell, Okoro, Hayes, Hali, Maxey ( only 1 team NO ) , Lewis, Achiuwa, Hampton
    Last edited by rankingtear; 11-12-2020 at 11:26 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can you imagine if we were able to pull off trades for LMA, DEROZZ, and Mills? Man this forum would shut down from the amount of traffic it would get.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Without getting into the trade aspects, what is interesting in that blurb is that the Spurs are linked with Saddiq Bey (whom I think they will grab), but also Tyrese Maxey whom I am high on, as well as Jaden McDaniels. I see Jaden as a second round upside pick, but doubt he’ll be there at 41, though I think he would frustrate Pop, and if there is no Gleague this year, Jaden wouldn't have much to do.

Another thought, it is entirely possible and perhaps likely the Spurs draft a player they don’t even work out. They love the trickery and with all the trade rumors circulating I think most of it is smoke screen for something we aren’t aware of yet.
    I like McDaniels and would be fine with him at 11 or later if we acquire another 1st.
    I think he is actually a 2-3 hybrid at 6 ft 10, extremely rare. Yes he will take some time and may ultimately bust but like Def Leppard said “It’s better to burn out than fade away.”

This video is an interview with the Washington head coach about McDaniels and misconceptions about his at ude. More about maturity than anything else it seems.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t want McDaniels he seems to be the Anti Spurs type of player and one who Pop will not want on this team hard pass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t want McDaniels he seems to be the Anti Spurs type of player and one who Pop will not want on this team hard pass
    Watch the video if get a chance, may change your mind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watch the video if get a chance, may change your mind.
    I thought I was the only one intrigued by Jaden. Nice video. The coach has to say something nice, but he had decent responses. Jaden’s height and potential and, oddly, drop in the draft boards definitely makes me think the Spurs are considering him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree on Jaden too, I’ve been watching more film on him and if he hits his potential he could be awesome but the 11th pick is a bit early

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree on Jaden too, I’ve been watching more film on him and if he hits his potential he could be awesome but the 11th pick is a bit early
    There are safer bets to be had at 11 for sure, but next to perhaps RJ Hampton - not sure there is a greater/risk reward pick, that doesn’t appear to be disproportionately weighted to the negative. Sorry Poku fans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if patfo trade for a lottery pick, they going to give the player minutes? or bury them at the end of the bench?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a su ion that if the Spurs are trying to move up it's for Deni. He is exactly the kind of player that Pop covets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if patfo trade for a lottery pick, they going to give the player minutes? or bury them at the end of the bench?
    They already own a lottery pick

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a su ion that if the Spurs are trying to move up it's for Deni. He is exactly the kind of player that Pop covets.
    Also it seems that international players are more inclined to stay with their original team if they become stars.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also it seems that international players are more inclined to stay with their original team if they become stars.
    Any of these will stay with the Spurs:

1) small town country boy kid - Halliburton
    2) idolizes Spurs legends - Wiseman
    3) international - Deni

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any of these will stay with the Spurs:

1) small town country boy kid - Halliburton
    2) idolizes Spurs legends - Wiseman
    3) international - Deni
    4) rough childhood - Lonnie, Murray
    5) overlooked/ late bloomer - Derrick White

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m not saying no one else will stay. And idolization will only go so far. If they both became All Stars who do you think would be more likely to stay?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i would think if we are talking to GS about the number 2 pick then Deni would be the guy we would be after...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m not saying no one else will stay. And idolization will only go so far. If they both became All Stars who do you think would be more likely to stay?
    Wasn't arguing with you. Just adding onto the scope of who I believe would be willing to stay past their contract.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Taking on Wiggins for Deni? That’s a risky move for lots of reasons. Wiggins and Deni would likely be competing for the same minutes, for one.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    da fook???? jaden is the prototypical humble spurs type player da fook u come to the conclusion he is anti spur

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol that .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    da fook???? jaden is the prototypical humble spurs type player da fook u come to the conclusion he is anti spur
    For me looking at his following issues:

1. Leads the PAC 12 with 72 turnovers
    2. League leader in Personal fouls over 60
    3. Has had 5 technical fouls which leads conference
    4. Terrible Shot Selection
    5. Poor body language - He pouts
    6. Was benched two games for ? Not being hurt

His last game he came off the bench and was 0 for 4 in a loss.
    Last edited by BackHome; 11-13-2020 at 01:03 PM.

Thread Information