Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    cheated on the SATs because he's a dumb spear chucking half breed
    As apposed to Lebron who didn't even go to college.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Not much Rose has on LBJ besides speed, passing, B-ball IQ, court vision and being a facilitator. All things he should be better at anyways since he's a PG.
    What? I'm not a big LeBron supporter but the horrible takes on the guy is getting ridiculous. He is vastly being underrated as if the finals is the only time people have seen him play...

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    As apposed to Lebron who didn't even go to college.
    Lets not act like D-Rose would have ever considered going to college had it not been for the 1 year rule.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    What? I'm not a big LeBron supporter but the horrible takes on the guy is getting ridiculous. He is vastly being underrated as if the finals is the only time people have seen him play...
    Yeah, this. LeBron is playing like garbage in this series but he's at a different level from Rose in terms of natural basketball gifts.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    And natural mental gifts. Derrick Rose can barely speak English.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Doesn't how a great player performs on a stage like the NBA Finals reveal a lot about that player? Otherwise, a guy like Tracy McGrady would be considered one of the greatest players and playoff performers in the history of the game.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3 words. Nine for Thirty.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, you must be a pretty big LBJ supporter. I didn't mention finals; it's clear the dude is faster than LBJ, he's a bloody 80 pounds lighter than him man. LBJ is a good passer, but Rose is simply a better one since he's not turning the ball over as much. He's somewhat of a playmaker, while LBJ hardly ever displays that talent.

I mean, I'm not talking smack about Lebron there. He's an SF and individually better than Rose. Better shot, better physical ability, better defense, better consistency and simply better. Still, Rose is a better PG and he's better at the skills which relate to being a PG.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Yeah, you must be a pretty big LBJ supporter. I didn't mention finals; it's clear the dude is faster than LBJ, he's a bloody 80 pounds lighter than him man. LBJ is a good passer, but Rose is simply a better one since he's not turning the ball over as much. He's somewhat of a playmaker, while LBJ hardly ever displays that talent.

I mean, I'm not talking smack about Lebron there. He's an SF and individually better than Rose. Better shot, better physical ability, better defense, better consistency and simply better. Still, Rose is a better PG and he's better at the skills which relate to being a PG.
    LeBron is a better playmaker and passer than Rose. His height is the advantage being able to see over defenses...

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Doesn't how a great player performs on a stage like the NBA Finals reveal a lot about that player? Otherwise, a guy like Tracy McGrady would be considered one of the greatest players and playoff performers in the history of the game.
    Says a lot about greatness in terms of legacy but doesn't take away from talent. Wouldn't you agree LeBron is still more talented than Rose even if not performing like it?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ace is truly one of a kind. His thoughts are legendary:

LBJ is still more talented than Rose even if not performing like it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron is still mother ing >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rose, Idiot

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Otherwise, a guy like Tracy McGrady would be considered one of the greatest players and playoff performers in the history of the game.
    Say what you want about his performance in this series but LeBron has had big games, huge games, in the playoffs.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Ace is truly one of a kind. His thoughts are legendary:

Ok so with that logic, is Dirk better than Kobe?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LeBron is a better playmaker and passer than Rose. His height is the advantage being able to see over defenses...
    Heh, I got a chuckle out of Lebron being called a better playmaker. Lebron has had a higher usage than rose and only produced more assists once. Essentially that, and actually being a successful PG, points to being a good playmaker.

Passing, I don't see how you can argue that. Lebron makes good half full court passes, nice bullet passes and has a lot of flashy passes. So does Rose, bar all those full court passes. His court vision is much better though, height doesn't mean LBJ is automatically better in that area or you're neglecting people like CP3. It's about knowing where everybody is, not seeing where they are. LBJ has great court vision, Rose is better in that area.

If you want to single out these playoffs, you can make an argument. But then his recent games will have a greater impact, which I think you initially didn't want to be blown out of proportion.

At any rate, like I said, LBJ is better still. Rose is just a PG and better at what a PG should be better at.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ok so with that logic, is Dirk better than Kobe?
    Kobe's not performing right now because his team is fishing. Nobody in their right mind would say Dirk is better than Kobe. Kobe will easily go down as a top 10 player in NBA history. The same will not be said about Dirk - and I like Dirk.

You saying LBJ is better than Rose even though LBJ is playing like is funny. The only reason why LBJ is still playing is because 3 all stars are better than 1.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Rose shouldn't a let James take his cookie last month.

He'd have a case then.

But, that ain't what happened.
    Last edited by Giuseppe; 06-10-2011 at 08:38 PM.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Kobe's not performing right now because his team is fishing. Nobody in their right mind would say Dirk is better than Kobe. Kobe will easily go down as a top 10 player in NBA history. The same will not be said about Dirk - and I like Dirk.

You saying LBJ is better than Rose even though LBJ is playing like is funny. The only reason why LBJ is still playing is because 3 all stars are better than 1.
    So because its Kobe the rules don't apply? Dirk played better than Kobe in that series but it doesn't apply because its Kobe. LeBron played a level above Rose all year up till the finals, that doesn't mean Rose is better. He is fishing right because of LeBron...

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Heh, I got a chuckle out of Lebron being called a better playmaker. Lebron has had a higher usage than rose and only produced more assists once. Essentially that, and actually being a successful PG, points to being a good playmaker.

Passing, I don't see how you can argue that. Lebron makes good half full court passes, nice bullet passes and has a lot of flashy passes. So does Rose, bar all those full court passes. His court vision is much better though, height doesn't mean LBJ is automatically better in that area or you're neglecting people like CP3. It's about knowing where everybody is, not seeing where they are. LBJ has great court vision, Rose is better in that area.

If you want to single out these playoffs, you can make an argument. But then his recent games will have a greater impact, which I think you initially didn't want to be blown out of proportion.

At any rate, like I said, LBJ is better still. Rose is just a PG and better at what a PG should be better at.
    Never said LeBron's height automatically gives him better court vision because then Yao would be top in that aspect if it worked that way. LeBron has been a better passer/playmaker than Rose because he's simply better. Rose being a point guard doesn't change that, LeBron has played point-foward almost his entire career.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Dirk, Lebron, Wade, Rose > Kobe

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So because its Kobe the rules don't apply? Dirk played better than Kobe in that series but it doesn't apply because its Kobe. LeBron played a level above Rose all year up till the finals, that doesn't mean Rose is better. He is fishing right because of LeBron...
    The rules don't apply because Kobe's body of work >>>>>>> Dirk's. Even if he rangs this year he is still 4 short. Dirk outplayed a mentally beaten fragile Pau Gasol - is not the same thing as him outplaying Kobe.

LBJ didn't play at a level above Rose (MVP) all year and he surely didn't single-handedly defeat the Bulls by himself. He just had more help.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kobe: 5

"Promises, promises" bunch: 1

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kobe: 5

"Promises, promises" bunch: 1

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    The rules don't apply because Kobe's body of work >>>>>>> Dirk's. Even if he rangs this year he is still 4 short. Dirk outplayed a mentally beaten fragile Pau Gasol - is not the same thing as him outplaying Kobe.

LBJ didn't play at a level above Rose (MVP) all year and he surely didn't single-handedly defeat the Bulls by himself. He just had more help.
    Do you ever look up stats before you give a take? Look at LeBron's stats compared to Rose all year. I'll give a chance to look before you make a fool of yourself again.

Dirk as the Mavs best player, played better than the Lakers best.

Thread Information