Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im not gay dude they have dating sites where you can go ask guys if they have tattoos and what they look like. But if your looking for gits just like you Elnono and baseline bum are available.

oh, come on. No one that projects what you have in this thread is secure in your sexuality. Have you acted on it? Is that why you hate yourself?

And Jesus, thinking that misspelling your self loathing self identifier doesn’t make anyone think your less gay. It makes you look illiterate.

and sorry Joey, I was commenting on the rage, not the latent sexuality. This wasn’t meant to call you gay.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I dare widowmaker to call joey gay

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I respect the military and it is a worthy profession. However, I'm amused when soldiers try and defend the logic behind military action. Let's be honest: unless you're (a) a high-ranking general, (b) a politician or (c) a corporation who bankrolled the other two - you didn't have a clue or a say in why you were sent into a combat zone

All the patriotic stuff surrounding the military is nice, but the reality is that a massive portion of US military action since WW2 has been primarily to protect US corporate interests. The thousands of US and allied troops who died in Iraq, the thousands who were maimed, the thousands who suffer from PTSD, the hundreds of thousands of Iraqis who died ... it made very little difference to 99% or more of Americans. The only beneficiaries were the Bush admin and their donors

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You kind of seem to have anger problems, ElNono paid a lot of tax dollars to get you the help you need. You should thank him but you won't.

Oh i see where your going now. The American people paid tax dollars so did i so how i live and earned my money is not your problem. you and elnono you guys are nobody’s, two es that post all day long ing about a basketball team lmao.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dare widowmaker to call joey gay
    whos joey?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh i see where your going now. The American people paid tax dollars so did i so how i live and earned my money is not your problem. you and elnono you guys are nobody’s, two es that post all day long ing about a basketball team lmao.
    Nobody's what?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Did Halliburton at least send you a thank you card after all the money they made off of you in Iraq?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did Halliburton at least send you a thank you card after all the money they made off of you in Iraq?

Yeah i got it in my wallet. Did you get yours?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I respect the military and it is a worthy profession. However, I'm amused when soldiers try and defend the logic behind military action. Let's be honest: unless you're (a) a high-ranking general, (b) a politician or (c) a corporation who bankrolled the other two - you didn't have a clue or a say in why you were sent into a combat zone

All the patriotic stuff surrounding the military is nice, but the reality is that a massive portion of US military action since WW2 has been primarily to protect US corporate interests. The thousands of US and allied troops who died in Iraq, the thousands who were maimed, the thousands who suffer from PTSD, the hundreds of thousands of Iraqis who died ... it made very little difference to 99% or more of Americans. The only beneficiaries were the Bush admin and their donors

Thats a well thought opinion right there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm a military veteran and real veterans don't swagger around announcing their supposed superiority because they served/saw combat. The ones that do are usually phonies like this guy widowfaker.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Yeah i got it in my wallet. Did you get yours?
    Did I get a Halliburton thank you card? No, Halliburton didn’t send me a thank you card for opposing the war that was waged for the purpose of giving them no bid contracts.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm a military veteran and real veterans don't swagger around announcing their supposed superiority because they served/saw combat. The ones that do are usually phonies like this guy widowfaker.

Go yourself sucker you dont know about me. I can say whatever i want and to who i want. All of a sudden mother ers are crawling from under rocks to call someone a phoney lmao outta here

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC does it all the time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go yourself sucker you dont know about me. I can say whatever i want and to who i want. All of a sudden mother ers are crawling from under rocks to call someone a phoney lmao outta here
    widwfaker

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did I get a Halliburton thank you card? No, Halliburton didn’t send me a thank you card for opposing the war that was waged for the purpose of giving them no bid contracts.

Oh ok well that war is over now, but if you are still looking for something to save go save the whales don’t forget your peace and love signs hippie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He definitely has calf-tats.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weeboda sucker

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh ok well that war is over now, but if you are still looking for something to save go save the whales don’t forget your peace and love signs hippie.
    Will Hunting's a le happy merchant on Soros' payroll, lol calling him a hippie.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He definitely has calf-tats.
    Fantasizing about dudes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC does it all the time.
    DMC is short and fat (hence the step rail for his truck); he probably pulled office duty or was a service guy (too fat and useless).

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will's a le happy merchant on Soros' payroll, lol calling him a hippie.

Damn you seem to know what everyone around here does or doesnt do what a ing looser go get your own life lmao.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn you seem to know what everyone around here does or doesnt do what a ing looser go get your own life lmao.
    It's spelling with one o, not two, sonny

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC is short and fat (hence the step rail for his truck); he probably pulled office duty or was a service guy (too fat and useless).

You seem to know everything too what real people do or dont do or that they are fat skinny usless lmao. What a crock of . You aint no ing veteran you piece of . Stolen valor is a federal crime .

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Will Hunting's a le happy merchant on Soros' payroll, lol calling him a hippie.
    That’s secretly why I’m in PA today. Just stuffed every ballot dropbox in Philadelphia County with 1,000 ballots a piece.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fantasizing about dudes
    Nope but you sound exactly like one who does and you walked into it.

Thread Information