Page 245 of 376 FirstFirst ... 145195235241242243244245246247248249255295345 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,125 of 9381
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pelt hunting was the most frustrating part of the game, but imo getting that best satchel is very worth it. can stop worrying about inventory management
    It was all really easy except for that ing badger.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was all really easy except for that ing badger.
    i'd get murked by the panthers/cougars sometimes if i wasnt careful

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'd get murked by the panthers/cougars sometimes if i wasnt careful
    One of the first things I did in the game was put on a mask and steal a badass repeater from the gunsmith in Valentine. Then I took it back and had him deck it out a couple of days later.

So that repeater was pretty badass from the beginning against cougars. Only seen one panther in the game but I lit him up from afar with a Springfield and took his perfect pelt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing Northgard

What a fun game reminds me of Warcraft 2

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing Northgard

What a fun game reminds me of Warcraft 2
    You spent $800 on a 3070 to play that kind of ?

Could have probably played that at 4k on a 1660.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You spent $800 on a 3070 to play that kind of ?

Could have probably played that at 4k on a 1660.
    Yup

Although im playing assasins creed odysey and RDR2 here and there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tried reloading RDR2 but wasn't feeling it. I like the free roam mode after the story better, but didn't have a save game so I doubt I will work through the story again. Been playing Cold War, real step down from Modern Warfare and only 8 maps, none appeared to be designed by Treyarch, but Sledgehammer instead so really campy as and overall strange feel to the game. Hopefully they improve on it. It s the bed on 4K and crashes often. Real goat rope.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tried reloading RDR2 but wasn't feeling it. I like the free roam mode after the story better, but didn't have a save game so I doubt I will work through the story again. Been playing Cold War, real step down from Modern Warfare and only 8 maps, none appeared to be designed by Treyarch, but Sledgehammer instead so really campy as and overall strange feel to the game. Hopefully they improve on it. It s the bed on 4K and crashes often. Real goat rope.
    If you're looking to play a massive game both in story telling and exploration, just wait 1 more week and get Cyberpunk.

I was iffy on getting that myself but the more I think about it, the more I kind of want to play it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're looking to play a massive game both in story telling and exploration, just wait 1 more week and get Cyberpunk.

I was iffy on getting that myself but the more I think about it, the more I kind of want to play it.
    I like FPS games, but the RDR type game isn't bad either. GTA V was really playable and I got a lot of play out of it, probably still could if I didn't know every nook and cranny of the entire map.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I'm playing NBA 2k21 since I got it on a black friday sale. same different year but why the is the Spurs classic team the 98 spurs? that's such a random team when there are so many better "classic" spurs teams

edit: nvm im re ed, there are others but still, 1998 spurs is hardly a classic spurs team imo
    Last edited by Joseph Kony; 12-02-2020 at 10:02 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm playing NBA 2k21 since I got it on a black friday sale. same different year but why the is the Spurs classic team the 98 spurs? that's such a random team when there are so many better "classic" spurs teams

edit: nvm im re ed, there are others but still, 1998 spurs is hardly a classic spurs team imo
    They put the 98 Spurs as a classic team in 2k12 to be the opponent of the 98 Jazz, so they're just recycling them.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    They put the 98 Spurs as a classic team in 2k12 to be the opponent of the 98 Jazz, so they're just recycling them.
    i guess recycling the same is per the course for 2k games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ElNono I got my poor station 5, what do you recommend I pop it’s virginity with?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ElNono I got my poor station 5, what do you recommend I pop it’s virginity with?
    Astro's Playroom is included for free and really good, especially for younger kids (tho it's fun for adults too if you like Mario-style games).

Then it depends the kind of games you like:

- Spiderman Miles Morales is good if you liked the first Spiderman. If you never played it before, it might be worthwhile to pick up the edition that comes with the remastered first game too.

- For a grinder, there's no beating Demon's Souls. Looks great and the game is excellent. It's a grind though.

- Again, if you have kids, Sackboy is another fine platformer.

I've also played Watchdogs Legion, COD Black Ops Cold War and AC Valhalla, and while they're fine games, there's nothing super revolutionary that showcases the console that much.

There's also a bunch of fairly solid les coming in the next few months.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Astro's Playroom is included for free and really good, especially for younger kids (tho it's fun for adults too if you like Mario-style games).

Then it depends the kind of games you like:

- Spiderman Miles Morales is good if you liked the first Spiderman. If you never played it before, it might be worthwhile to pick up the edition that comes with the remastered first game too.

- For a grinder, there's no beating Demon's Souls. Looks great and the game is excellent. It's a grind though.

- Again, if you have kids, Sackboy is another fine platformer.

I've also played Watchdogs Legion, COD Black Ops Cold War and AC Valhalla, and while they're fine games, there's nothing super revolutionary that showcases the console that much.

There's also a bunch of fairly solid les coming in the next few months.
    Ratchet & Clank Rift looks great. Is Horizon Forbidden West supposed to come by next summer too? Also did you like Spiderman better in raytracing mode or 60 fps mode? The RT mode is tempting because of all the NYC skyscrapers loaded with windows and thus the RT reflections.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ratchet & Clank Rift looks great. Is Horizon Forbidden West supposed to come by next summer too? Also did you like Spiderman better in raytracing mode or 60 fps mode? The RT mode is tempting because of all the NYC skyscrapers loaded with windows and thus the RT reflections.
    HFB is next year, but not quite sure when yet.

I haven't fired Spiderman yet, I played the PS4 version not long ago, so I'm probably going to take it up after the break.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    HFB is next year, but not quite sure when yet.

I haven't fired Spiderman yet, I played the PS4 version not long ago, so I'm probably going to take it up after the break.
    If you bas s put out Ragnarok next year I might have to pick up a PS5 then. I almost bought TLOU Part II for BF but worried Sony will jew us on the PS5 upgrade like they did with Spiderman so might wait until then to get it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I passed on the deal for 2k21

I have 2k20 so it should be enough

But some doesn't make sense with some classic teams

Magic's Lakers - 87 and 91 - wear black sneakers/socks on the road, except Kareem- like WTF they didn't back then
    Same thing with the 86 Celtics wearing white shoes all the time
    And what'S with Dennis Rodman jacking up 3 pointers on the 1990 Pistons team?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO there's a random encounter where Arthur Morgan gets raped

Rapist also steals a dollar from you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ROFL I didn't even think to steal a train until I stumbled across some Lemoyne Raiders who shot the engineer and tried to rob one. This is great just stealing the train, driving into the city, and then picking cops off while using the armor of the engine car to keep from getting shot back. Then just speed off to the next town and do the same again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO there's a random encounter where Arthur Morgan gets raped

Rapist also steals a dollar from you
    Yeah I went back to kill that er and never found him lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn I gotta play Dark Souls III. Honestly not even sure I'll play Demon's Souls when I get a PS5 if it's the same game with just a graphical bump. It's a good game but boss fights were kind of disappointing compared to Bloodborne and Dark Souls 1. I do really really like the level design in Demon's Souls though. That level she called the poopy poison level makes Blighttown in Dark Souls 1 look like child's play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I went back to kill that er and never found him lol
    I hogtied him and drowned him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what's the best PS1 emulator and can I run it on a PI 4?

Thread Information