Page 232 of 474 FirstFirst ... 132182222228229230231232233234235236242282332 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,800 of 11850
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think TASS is non-partisan?

Serious question.

No idea, never heard of them, but if it contradicts anything you are reading from cnn then it’s got to be several steps closer to the middle than what y’all are used to

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, he'll be impeached.

Probably not removed.

So then you admit Dems case is not as strong as y’all are making it out to be? Because I mean, if it’s as rock solid bribery/extortion as you say it is it should be a slam dunk for removal right? Right?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Far deeper and broader than Watergate’:

Ex-US diplomat appalled at scope of Trump’s corruption

R. Nicholas Burns, a longtime diplomat who served as Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs under former President George W. Bush,

found himself shocked and appalled by the scope of corruption under President Donald Trump.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/11/far..._campaign=3049

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve not yet heard a convincing incriminating narrative of all this.

As far as I know, Trump requested an investigation in to Cloudstrike and Biden in an attempt to uncover the truth and origins about 2016 election meddling, false accusations of Russian collusion against him, and exposing real corruption on the part of Democrats that goes completely unchecked.

He’s well within his right to request all of those things. Democrats are the only ones connecting the withheld Aid to the request for investigations. Zelensky himself cleared Trump. Democrats insisting there was a crime when the victim is stating otherwise

This is a comedy, not to mention a monumental waste if time and resources
    And you will never think any differently no matter what you hear. That has become apparent in the short time you've made yourself a part of all this. Your opinion is the same one held by every Trump person I know.

Honestly, I'm ready for it to be over with too. I've read several stories today about how none of this is going to change anyone's mind and they are right. Just have the vote, impeach him so we can shift this show to the Senate and get it over with.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No idea, never heard of them
    You should at least try to find out about them.

Why Trumpistas are so actively ignorant is an ongoing mystery.

I already knew about TASS and a three second search gave plenty of information about the MP in the article.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So then you admit Dems case is not as strong as y’all are making it out to be? Because I mean, if it’s as rock solid bribery/extortion as you say it is it should be a slam dunk for removal right? Right?
    Even if the case was strong it wouldn't matter. The Senate R's will save him regardless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. Impeachment and Senate trials are still political processes, and politics can certainly influence the outcome of both.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Swear in Pence’: :;lol no! impeach him

Bush ethics czar says Sondland testimony is ‘game over’ for Trump as president

It is time for Republicans to dump President Donald Trump and swear-in Vice President Mike Pence, a top former Republican White House official declared on Wednesday.

Richard Painter, the former chief White House ethics lawyer in the George W. Bush administration,

“Game over,” Painter declared.

Painter said, “Senate Republicans need to demand his resignation TODAY!”
    “Send Trump home. Swear in Pence,” he counseled. “Continue the investigation.”

But Painter also suggested that Pence’s days as president could be numbered as well.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/11/swe..._campaign=3049

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gym Jordan

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you will never think any differently no matter what you hear. That has become apparent in the short time you've made yourself a part of all this. Your opinion is the same one held by every Trump person I know.

Honestly, I'm ready for it to be over with too. I've read several stories today about how none of this is going to change anyone's mind and they are right. Just have the vote, impeach him so we can shift this show to the Senate and get it over with.
    Nooo.
    I'd say the same thing if Obama did some politicking with something that was worthwhile. Let it go and move the F on. Solve some real problems for a change.
    Biden and his son sound like s .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vindman should have said:

"I reported Ukraine's job offer to my superiors, unlike you who passively approved of and blocked reports of sexual predators by your college wrestling staff"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might as well bookmark this one:

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Devin Nunes claimed Democrats would smear Sondland.

He was smeared by the Republican counsel instead.

Steve Castor, the Republican attorney, went as far as to — yep — smear Sondland's credibility.

"You don't have records,

you don't have notes because you don't take notes,

you don't have recollections," he bashed.

"This is a trifecta of unreliability."

It didn't matter that the smear was coming from his own party;

Sondland wasn't having any of it.

https://theweek.com/speedreads/879721/trump-reads-comically-large-notes-declaring-want-no-quid-pro-quo-amid-sondland-testimony

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The senate trumplicans won't impeach--they're so far up trump's ass they all smell like his .

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nooo.
    I'd say the same thing if Obama did some politicking with something that was worthwhile. Let it go and move the F on. Solve some real problems for a change.
    Biden and his son sound like s .
    This is what the run of the mill Trumper says not realizing THE PRESIDENT HIMSELF MANUFACTURED THE HUGE PROBLEMS.

When he asked the leader of a foreign country to investigate a political opponent for the upcoming election the deed was done.

You should have yourself right then and realized what a nightmare of a precedent this leads to. The Republicans who actually understand the magnitude of this did. The ONLY way to avoid it is to call the deeds worthy, allow foreign interference by foreign intelligence and their leaders. Let TheM help determine election outcomes.

Write it into law: US politicians can and maybe should use foreign countries and leaders to have a big say in our presidential, and while we are at it, all local elections; every election if it’s allowed for the biggest election of all.

Call it perfectly acceptable. Emphasis on perfect.

Bunch of flipping idiots...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what the run of the mill Trumper says not realizing THE PRESIDENT HIMSELF MANUFACTURED THE HUGE PROBLEMS.

When he asked the leader of a foreign country to investigate a political opponent for the upcoming election the deed was done.

You should have yourself right then and realized what a nightmare of a precedent this leads to. The Republicans who actually understand the magnitude of this did. The ONLY way to avoid it is to call the deeds worthy, allow foreign interference by foreign intelligence and their leaders. Let TheM help determine election outcomes.

Write it into law: US politicians can and maybe should use foreign countries and leaders to have a big say in our presidential, and while we are at it, all local elections; every election if it’s allowed for the biggest election of all.

Call it perfectly acceptable. Emphasis on perfect.

Bunch of flipping idiots...
    Welcome to the United States of Soviet America

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when i saw this post i thought it was one of those parody photoshops
    No , same here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dorothy if you don't think like this goes on in world politics 24/7 365 I don't know what to say.

I will say the 2 party system in the U.S. has long since been broken.
    And it's been Animal Farm since Day 1. Politicians rich land owning pigs go by one set of rules. The rest of the farm serving these bas s, not vice versa.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Not sure we're there yet, but that's the understanding all the diplomats seem to have taken from their conversations with Giuliani, and no one contradicted that understanding until it was clear the whistleblower complaint would be made public.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might as well bookmark this one:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The senate trumplicans won't impeach--they're so far up trump's ass they all smell like his .
    I think they mostly hate Trump, but they also know it's suicide to remove him because their base has become so radicalized by Clear Channel and Fox News over the last couple of decades.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This has become a show--the president is corrupt and got caught--time to do a reset on our political system--time to do away with political parties and set term limits--political leaders need to be held to a higher standard (at least in the eyes of the public)--the longer they stay in office the more they do for themselves and less for the people.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Dems never should have called Sondland to testify. They have abandoned asking about military aid being held up and are now only able to keep asking about a White House meeting being held up.

Trying to impeach over a White House meeting being held up

Thread Information