Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I saw a thread for all other leagues I think.

well Bielsa is a tricky pony, he put his boss on a very difficult position with his interview. All former OM management was asking for his head especially Tapie who has still a lot of influence everywhere but Labrune managed the issue properly IMO.

i am quite surprised he was able to keep locker room focused, on a way it seems they are using the controversy as a fuel which is quite remarkable knowing that Bielsa said clearly the players he has are not the ones he wanted. Not sure if all that is sustainable but he run a solid system and has good results. Last win against yes a weak opponent was quite impressive.

marseille is a tough spot for a coach, I'm curious to see if Marseille will eat him on the long run or if he will impose his will.
    He will be out of there sooner rather than later, tbh. He doesn't last much anywhere, he's way too much of an idealist and as soon as he sees something he doesn't like he let's everyone now it and bosses don't like that one bit.

Regarding the players he should be fine, he has connected closely with every group of players he has had. 90% of the players he has had love him, although all of them were Spanish speakers, maybe he has some problems getting through to non-Spanish speaking players.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    He will be out of there sooner rather than later, tbh. He doesn't last much anywhere, he's way too much of an idealist and as soon as he sees something he doesn't like he let's everyone now it and bosses don't like that one bit.

Regarding the players he should be fine, he has connected closely with every group of players he has had. 90% of the players he has had love him, although all of them were Spanish speakers, maybe he has some problems getting through to non-Spanish speaking players.
    Im not very familiar with his work so thanks for the info.

Marseille is not an ideal place for an idealist this team and this city have long history of stuff behind the scene and border line.

i wish him to be successful tbh but ya I'm curious to see how things evolve for him and the team

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    2. Bundesliga but still

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    It did take a hop on him.

Still should not have been air mailed.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    I'd take him off the team immediately

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I'd sub him off immediately
    So he can sign for Arsenal?

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    So he can sign for Arsenal?
    £5... Too expensive imo.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    £5... Too expensive imo.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count

My Team
    FC Porto
    Post Count

My Team
    FC Bayern Munich
    Post Count
    This will be a sad year for the Bundesliga. Bayern dominates in a year after a World Cup.
    2006 and 2010 they sucked, but this year they still win. Winning the league was never in doubt, but I expected it to be a somewhat rough ride until our main guns are fully functional. Now it seems, a healthy Robben, Xabi, Neuer, Boateng, Götze and Müller are all it needs to put the league to shame.

I may have to take my initial statement back. It seems like there is Bayern and a bunch of wannabes playing in the Bundesliga.

Thread Information