Page 199 of 1586 FirstFirst ... 991491891951961971981992002012022032092492996991199 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,975 of 39647
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These n9gas in Kyiv are doing some prime A++++ grade

"This is a weakness which the alliance will, unfortunately, pay for in the future. And now Ukrainians will suffer thanks to it."

Gotta be Medellin distribution from Chapare, Bolivia

Ma nigas
    Last edited by hater; 03-04-2022 at 06:30 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ma niga Omar telling ladyboy Lindsey to chill d out

how can anyone name their own baby boy Lindsey

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how can anyone name their own baby boy Lindsey
    Or Robinette...

Both of them are ing re ed old hacks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aint no invasion gonna happen. Ukraine is currently a failed state and about to default on their loans. Poorest country in Europe. Why would anyone want to take over and support this hole?

Here are the realistic scenarion:
    1) nothing happens and the propaganda war from both sides goes on to next year
    2) ukraine attacks Donbas. Russia is forced to defend their 3 million civilians via air and missile campaigns. Ukraine army gets obliterated
    3) a limited s ikg/missile battle between both sides breaks out.
    4) germany, italy and france further serious security discussions w Russia. NATO and US further isolated.

Regardless there will be no russian boots on ukranian soil. All this invasion talk is propaganda for internal US consumption.
    All wrong!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or Robinette...

Both of them are ing re ed old hacks.
    Who da is dat?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ignorant hater

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread is worthless. All you have is Hater and Thread being cheerleaders for Putin.

The substance of thread is long gone. No one even cares to talk about what is actually happening in Ukraine. Stop being re s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread is worthless. All you have is Hater and Thread being cheerleaders for Putin.

The substance of thread is long gone. No one even cares to talk about what is actually happening in Ukraine. Stop being re s.
    Tell us more about the Ghost of Kiev and Escape from Snake Island starring Kurt Russel.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I just scroll past those guys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell us more about the Ghost of Kiev and Escape from Snake Island starring Kurt Russel.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqBhnxHVMqQ

Trying to kill yourself in Russia

"You cannot die unless we kill you!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    seems Russia has some trouble maintaining vehicles and flying planes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I finally blocked Dale after the below, just absolutely sickening in response to anyone but his long time ST brother in arms? There are just no words I can find to describe.

I just enlisted in a territorial defense battalion as medic, deploy in 2-3 days.

Take care bros
    That's good, comrade.
    I'd highly recommend it, makes scrolling through to laugh at hater much easier.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thinking about that stalled 60 mile long convoy outside Kyiv. this is maybe folklorical, but one of the Russian commanders that got murked was one reported to have driven to the front -- within range of Ukrainian snipers -- to try to untangle the traffic jam. they're reportedly having really bad refueling problems.

NATO planners should develop plans focusing on exploiting Russian logistic challenges rather than trying to address the disparity in combat power. This involves drawing the Russian army deep into NATO territory and stretching Russian supply lines to the maximum while targeting logistics and transportation infrastructure such as trucks, railroad bridges, and pipelines. Committing to a decisive battle at the frontier would play directly into Russian hands, allowing a shorter supply to compensate for their logistic shortfalls.

Russian army logistics forces are not designed for a large-scale ground offensive far from their railroads. Inside maneuver units, Russian sustainment units are a size lower than their Western counterparts. Only brigades have an equivalent logistics capability, but it’s not an exact comparison. Russian formations have only three-quarters the number of combat vehicles as their U.S. counterparts but almost three times as much artillery. On paper (not all brigades have a full number of battalions), Russian brigades have two artillery battalions, a rocket battalion, and two air defense battalions per brigade as opposed to one artillery battalion and an attached air defense company per U.S. brigade. As a result of extra artillery and air defense battalions, the Russian logistics requirements are much larger than their U.S. counterparts.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

You want to get bent over again, Recky, is that it?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I finally blocked Dale after the below, just absolutely sickening in response to anyone but his long time ST brother in arms? There are just no words I can find to describe.

I'd highly recommend it, makes scrolling through to laugh at hater much easier.
    + it's hard for you to live with the fact that I christened you (Splits). Me.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I just scroll past those guys.
    Maybe hater, sure, but you and I know each other,,,personally.

& your shame is my reward.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If Russia leaves, all civilians will be safe.
    They ain't leavin', dad. Putin has Biden and the world precisely where he wants 'em. He's gonna wear their asses out. And 1 false move, just 1 and he's gonna get his nuclear codes and he ain't gonna hit us, he's gonna them and it won't be anything like hitting us, but it'll be enough for both him and Biden.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    hater trusts the Russian state media explicitly.
    Not a scintilla of difference twixt trusting them and American state media, Dumper. Six of one, half dozen of the other.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thinking about that stalled 60 mile long convoy outside Kyiv. this is maybe folklorical, but one of the Russian commanders that got murked was one reported to have driven to the front -- within range of Ukrainian snipers -- to try to untangle the traffic jam. they're reportedly having really bad refueling problems.

Russian formations have only three-quarters the number of combat vehicles as their U.S. counterparts but almost three times as much artillery.
    What's the range of their artillery? How far outside of the city are they stalling?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    seems Russia has some trouble maintaining vehicles and flying planes

There are no roads from Belarus to Kiev?
    Yeah good idea. The Russians will take the toll road to kyev
    Why not take a road?
    Because thats not how you military invade a country ya dumb piece of
    the red rmy can't even move a few miles on the road and hater was advocating going through the marshes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a scintilla of difference twixt trusting them and American state media, Dumper. Six of one, half dozen of the other.
    Thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

the red rmy can't even move a few miles on the road and hater was advocating going through the marshes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Love the posts ma nigs.

Keep em coming

Cheers

Have a happy Friday

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Love the posts ma nigs.

Keep em coming