Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://youtu.be/jHu0oSnPRqU

Don’t ever post new stuff, but I saw this one and thought it was worth watching

good points are made about how true grass roots movements (tea party, occupy Wall Street, unions, etc) get absorbed/ hihacked by one of the parties to maintain division and control

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tea party and grass roots ever in the same sentence together is the funniest ever

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://youtu.be/jHu0oSnPRqU

Don’t ever post new stuff, but I saw this one and thought it was worth watching

good points are made about how true grass roots movements (tea party, occupy Wall Street, unions, etc) get absorbed/ hihacked by one of the parties to maintain division and control
    Zionist parasites always infiltrate a movement and corrupt it. They pushed Bernie Sanders to be more for open borders. They turned Obama and Trump into neocons.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tea party and grass roots ever in the same sentence together is the funniest ever
    No, it was organic; and it got co-opted. You're just a triggered little boy, blakeline bum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, it was organic; and it got co-opted. You're just a triggered little boy, blakeline bum.
    go cry moar

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Refusing to think there could could be anything good in an opposition must be a sad existence. Aren’t liberals suppose to be compassionate and about the voice of the people? You just can’t bring yourself to be the slightes bit humble.

Tea party and occupy Wall Street in the early goings were echoing each other on almost every issue surrounding the bailouts.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Refusing to think there could could be anything good in an opposition must be a sad existence. Aren’t liberals suppose to be compassionate and about the voice of the people? You just can’t bring yourself to be the slightes bit humble.

Tea party and occupy Wall Street in the early goings were echoing each other on almost every issue surrounding the bailouts.
    No they weren’t. The tea party was saying don’t tax the rich, occupy Wall Street was saying regulate and tax the rich.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a little who cried your eyes out when the tea partiers protested.
    You're still a little triggered to this day.
    Don't worry; you're not alone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you can't be this ing ignorant

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Lewis Black said it best:

Hate the tea party all you want you have to respect how well its leadership is able to accomplish its agenda - they’ve somehow convinced millions of people to angrily shout “don’t tax the rich!” From their double wide trailer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a little who cried your eyes out when the tea partiers protested.
    You're still a little triggered to this day.
    Don't worry; you're not alone.
    lol you get butthurt and start calling people names and I'm the triggered one

bleke cuck

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No they weren’t. The tea party was saying don’t tax the rich, occupy Wall Street was saying regulate and tax the rich.
    The tea party was saying we're done with government being all up in our asses (including taxes) and coming together as free citizens. If you're spinning that it was initially about protecting the rich, you're wrong. Sure it became that for the Huckabees and Palins, etc. who co-opted it. Charging hundreds of dollars per ticket for events under the guise of the tea party was everything that movement was initially against. It was initially pure, and then the system players stuck their tentacles into it.

I suspect Occupy Wall Street was of similar pure motives. And I suspect that the scuzzy people who infiltrated it were paid-off Soros ass hats or something of the like. I think that may even be the origins of antifa essentially.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lewis Black said it best:

Hate the tea party all you want you have to respect how well its leadership is able to accomplish its agenda - they’ve somehow convinced millions of people to angrily shout “don’t tax the rich!” From their double wide trailer.
    That's pretty single-minded nonsense. Tea Party was essentially anti big brother. This is why bad actors determined it needed to be infiltrated.
    Its problem was it was too grass roots and didn't have definitive leaders and it was really easy for Repubs to co-opt. And it was really easy for the media to change the narratives.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hilarious false equivalence.

let's add in the Women's March and OWS as equal to Kock Bros' tea baggers.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says Mr. ing Ignorant himself.

You have less self awareness than Blake.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biggest difference between the TEA Party and the leftist movements is that the TEA Party was successful

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tea party was just as much against the bailouts. How much time did you spend discussing these topics with them?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biggest difference between the TEA Party and the leftist movements is that the TEA Party was successful
    Tea Party was successful in being among the first to really highlight the complicity of the media with government.

Occupy Wall Street may have seemed like an abject failure; but its legacy is highlighting the greed of the super rich.
    Not much seems to have changed b/c it failed to put real societal pressure on these elitists.
    Again, I think it was infiltrated just like these protesters were infiltrated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Tea Party was just another aspect of far right GOPers. There's rarely a true third party. Ralph Nader might be one of the few, and Bernie has suc bed to marginalizing himself into a democrat with flighty ideals that make him unelectable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What I do know is white people scolding black people or black people scolding white people is not working.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Tea Party was just another aspect of far right GOPers. There's rarely a true third party. Ralph Nader might be one of the few, and Bernie has suc bed to marginalizing himself into a democrat with flighty ideals that make him unelectable.
    i disagree... I pretty much associated with the Republican Party up until that point. When I saw republicans rushing to bailout banks because they were ‘too big to fail’, that is when the tea party movement started. I, like many working middle class people, was fine with letting them all fail. The movement was initiated when Bush announced TARP. That is what brought about “tax” issues. They were pissed off that tax payer money was going too bail the banks out as well as those on Wall Street (which was how occupy Wall Street also got started)

Like said above, enter Palin, and that movement gets roped right back into the Republican Party. Ron Paul took off in the primaries that next election and the republicans knew if they didn’t get back that movement that Paul was capable of making a run.

Like the video states, once these groups get sucked into one of the parties, they’re only chance is with them.

It amazes me how the far right and left in here are so scared to think the other side might have validity or good intentions and that they themselves might actually be wrong or mislead on some things. I know for certain and will admit it has happened to me. I don’t claim to have all the answers, but I know that discernment is an absolute necessity these days, something we were NEVER taught in school.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    i disagree... I pretty much associated with the Republican Party up until that point. When I saw republicans rushing to bailout banks because they were ‘too big to fail’, that is when the tea party movement started. I, like many working middle class people, was fine with letting them all fail. The movement was initiated when Bush announced TARP. That is what brought about “tax” issues. They were pissed off that tax payer money was going too bail the banks out as well as those on Wall Street (which was how occupy Wall Street also got started)

Like said above, enter Palin, and that movement gets roped right back into the Republican Party. Ron Paul took off in the primaries that next election and the republicans knew if they didn’t get back that movement that Paul was capable of making a run.

Like the video states, once these groups get sucked into one of the parties, they’re only chance is with them.

It amazes me how the far right and left in here are so scared to think the other side might have validity or good intentions and that they themselves might actually be wrong or mislead on some things. I know for certain and will admit it has happened to me. I don’t claim to have all the answers, but I know that discernment is an absolute necessity these days, something we were NEVER taught in school.
    Bull , Bush handed out corporate welfare for 8 years and the people who ultimately become part of the tea party didn’t give two s, they loved George Bush. The tea baggers only started to care about bank bailouts and deficit spending when scary black man started doing it.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

One of my favorite grass roots movements - Justice Democrats - supposedly got hacked and co-opted bt George Soros. Have not looked into it as idc anymore but wouldn't surprise me if true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hilarious false equivalence.
    This thread in a nuts

Thread Information