Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we're going to lose every games at least put the rookies in there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sean is somewhere in between Stage 1 - Stage 2. I think we'll get to Stage 3 Bargaining by the end of the week tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No joke, I would rather have the Warriors current roster that’s playing without their big 3
    Whoa, now.
    Define "active"
    What he's now would count as active.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have no idea why we take the 1st quarter off every game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That 3-2 zone getting lit up everytime lol

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On the one hand I wanted that playoff streak to go on forever, but on the other hand Pop deserves to go 20-62

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please just go up by 25 so I can see Lonnie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raptors signs Rondae, Stanley Johnson and Matt Thomas (Europe's best shooter and normal size shooting guard) for an already defensive elite team, Pop signs Carroll and continues to use the trash three (Marco, Mills and Forbes)

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    starters srewing it up again

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dejounte is unplayable right now

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    True but doesn’t mean our stubborn coach has to be resisting it especially if he’s gonna run an uglier, less efficient system out there.
    This emphasis on not shooting threes is also trickling down to our G-League team. It's no wonder all our promoted youth players like White/Murray have no confidence in their three point shot when the Spurs coaches don't emphasize shooting the threeball. Meanwhile, you have ex-Spur stiffs like Aron Baynes learning to shoot threes all of a sudden on high percentages. Just look at one of our current prospects Keldon. Shot 38% on threes in college and is shooting 0% in G-League and has yet to convert a single three pointer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This team is trash. What an embarrassing limp- trash ass squad that can't compete. LaTrashridge, DeTrashan, Trash Lyles, Trashinelli, Trashy Mills. With the exception of Murray and White, this team is traaaaaaash.

DJ: “We get paid to come out and execute a game plan our coaches give us. We get paid to produce. We don’t get paid to laugh and crack jokes. You will never hear me blame my coaches. Even if they were the problem, I would never blame my coaches. We got to lace ‘em up and go compete.”

This squad is soft. Every starter is soft except Murray. This guy is annoyed with his soft ass teammates because none of them have the will to win and they don't care. DePression has not opted in this year and has one foot out the door. LaRe can't help but but be a soft and be inconsistent, and the entire starting squad bends over to get spanked every game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When will attendance go down? Hope SA people start boycotting this abomination. Thats the only thing they can do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This team is trash. What an embarrassing limp- trash ass squad that can't compete. LaTrashridge, DeTrashan, Trash Lyles, Trashinelli, Trashy Mills. With the exception of Murray and White, this team is traaaaaaash.

DJ: “We get paid to come out and execute a game plan our coaches give us. We get paid to produce. We don’t get paid to laugh and crack jokes. You will never hear me blame my coaches. Even if they were the problem, I would never blame my coaches. We got to lace ‘em up and go compete.”

This squad is soft. Every starter is soft except Murray. This guy is annoyed with his soft ass teammates because none of them have the will to win and they don't care. DePression has not opted in this year and has one foot out the door. LaRe can't help but but be a soft and be inconsistent, and the entire starting squad bends over to get spanked every game.
    Quality font.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember the day when you had to play a lick of defense to play in Pop's team?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Swiss cheese D once again. How has carrol gotten no minutes he’s loterally a defensive minded player

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeRozan crossed up by Finney-Smith

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Demar's defense, so many low IQ players (that fans here used to laugh when they were on other teams) and without the least defensive effort

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    14 games into the season and Pop still wont play Murray and White together.

Just awful, terrible coaching

Jim "Kawhi-Who?" Boylen is now about the same league as Pop

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sigh. My only regret is not betting more against this team.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not getting the game....darn it..
    That means you were saved from watching this show

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, not saying this just for this game. It has become a giant 3pt contest, this is ridiculous.
    So guys shouldn't shoot them? They're open. They can make them. Why not? Should everyone else do what the Spurs are trying and failing to do?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    14 games into the season and Pop still wont play Murray and White together.

Just awful, terrible coaching

Jim "Kawhi-Who?" Boylen is now about the same league as Pop
    I guarantee literally no other coach in the league would refuse to play Dejounte/White together like Pop. Guarantee.

My Girl's a Hooper keithington1's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm willing to tank this year how about you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Quality font.

Thread Information