Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    i voted obama twice. you do the math re .

it's not what makes me feel better; it's the ing truth. you talk here, use my name as if you know me on some personal level, and yet it's easy to find me but you don't. it's very telling of how you're not the man you portray yourself to be here.

yall have no clue; i'm a bit of a masochist and though i wouldn't necessarily want to fight any of you i am also not scared of any of you either. the gesture is always on the table will if you'd like to buck in real life instead of being the you truly are behind your computer.
    If you say it’s the truth then it isn’t your fault, Joey.

As Robin Williams said to me in my movie, it’s not your fault.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    outbursts? because i am replying to you? almost as funny as dip chump claiming "meltdown" or "angry". yall are pathetic s shooting for the stars so yall can count your faux e-cred points. you are hilariously pathetic.

as well, acting like you know me personally by throwing out my name is another pathetic attempt of yours to gain ground on me. i don't associate with ass dudes like yourself; sorry not sorry.
    you're pathetic. all yall are the same kind of faux men; yall buck here but can't do the leg work to find me and buck up to me personally. i don't wish that at all but it's very telling of a bunch of pathetic dudes who want to act like hot shots here and yet i never ever see yall. it's not like i could look you up easily and go talk to your face or maybe i would. lmao but keep on playing your pathetic games here all you want; at the end of the day you're still a pathetic just like a few others here on ST that act the same as you do.
    daddy issues... lame attempt to troll. what else you got ass who's not trying to buck; tell us something we didn't already know about you and your ass ways.
    willing to talk on the internet but not to my face but you keep acting like you would if given the chance; you wouldn't and that's the truth. too funny! by our little exchange today you have proven my theory that you're a ass. thanks for playing the game.
    i voted obama twice. you do the math re .

it's not what makes me feel better; it's the ing truth. you talk here, use my name as if you know me on some personal level, and yet it's easy to find me but you don't. it's very telling of how you're not the man you portray yourself to be here.

yall have no clue; i'm a bit of a masochist and though i wouldn't necessarily want to fight any of you i am also not scared of any of you either. the gesture is always on the table will if you'd like to buck in real life instead of being the you truly are behind your computer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you say it’s the truth then it isn’t your fault, Joey.

As Robin Williams said to me in my movie, it’s not your fault.
    lame troll, weak "man", what else are you going to prove to us today ass?

It’s a game the calftatted sucker uses. He gets all raged up and takes it out on spurty and the chuk later
    you have surpassed all the other re s here in regards to your lunacy. so glad i'm not you.

you laugh because his lack of manhood is exactly your same plight.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

you have surpassed all the other re s here in regards to your lunacy. so glad i'm not you.

I’m not trying to prove anything, Joey. I’m just here for your moral support.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

How old were you when Daddy went out for a pack of cigarettes?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you are what you are holmes... i'm no drug addict either but keep on playing make believe if that's what gets you through the day.

i came in here to strictly hit on you!

fify

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah ok so he had ulterior political motives that were a higher priority than solving this alleged crisis at the border, got it.
    IMO, the highest priority would be nuclear/N. Korea/Iran - his whole foreign policy needs to be backed up with a military with some teeth so he had to do that first. Election in the past and 2/3 or 3/4? ESSENTIAL government funded - probably couldn't be better timing.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    IMO, the highest priority would be nuclear/N. Korea/Iran - his whole foreign policy needs to be backed up with a military with some teeth so he had to do that first. Election in the past and 2/3 or 3/4? ESSENTIAL government funded - probably couldn't be better timing.
    I wasn’t referring to the military, I was referring to your admission that he didn’t want to get into a fight about the border wall prior to midterms.

If the wall is something we truly needed to solve a crisis at the border then the timing with respect to midterms shouldn’t have mattered, it should have been handled ASAP.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    i thought Mexico was paying for the wall tho

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So nothing at all changed with either North Korea or Iran and Trump waited until he lost the House to try to fund a wall he did nothing about for two full years.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh! posting memes over and over bad now!

bengarrisoncartoonoftheday.jpeg guy no likey ty political jpegs suddenly!
    Don't forget tweetfromsomeradomdumbass.gif

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m not trying to prove anything, Joey. I’m just here for your moral support.
    one lame ass after another all proving how weak each of them truly are. daddy issues huh? that's the new schtick? lmao at you pathetic spineless "males".

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    That's right, just post your meme ad infinitum. GD you're pathetic.
    oh! posting memes over and over bad now!

bengarrisoncartoonoftheday.jpeg guy no likey ty political jpegs suddenly!

Chris getting dunked on per usual

i’m gonna go get smokes k0riwhat’s dad's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    one lame ass after another all proving how weak each of them truly are. daddy issues huh? that's the new schtick? lmao at you pathetic spineless "males".
    Hey Champ, tell your mother I need to get a pack of smokes. Don’t wait up for me.

I'm a loser
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey Champ, tell your mother I need to get a pack of smokes. Don’t wait up for me.

I'm a loser
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can we also get koriwhat's only good brain cell too?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wasn’t referring to the military, I was referring to your admission that he didn’t want to get into a fight about the border wall prior to midterms.

If the wall is something we truly needed to solve a crisis at the border then the timing with respect to midterms shouldn’t have mattered, it should have been handled ASAP.
    Where do I say there's a crisis at the border - I don't recall saying that. I've said the numbers are down. But that the composition is different (children) which forces different set of problems - less deportation of young, adult males (getting over a wall not as much of a problem) BEFORE whereas NOW a wall would be effective against children (especially unaccompanied ones). Nuclear threat/military and the economy were always his first priority - maybe you think he can do so many things at one time - I don't - it's not even 2 years since he's been in office (probably seems like an eternity to some of you).

Do you think letting in thousands of uneducated, non-English speaking people/children who will drain our education, health and welfare systems is good for the US?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Where do I say there's a crisis at the border - I don't recall saying that. I've said the numbers are down. But that the composition is different (children) which forces different set of problems - less deportation of young, adult males (getting over a wall not as much of a problem) BEFORE whereas NOW a wall would be effective against children (especially unaccompanied ones). Nuclear threat/military and the economy were always his first priority - maybe you think he can do so many things at one time - I don't - it's not even 2 years since he's been in office (probably seems like an eternity to some of you).

Do you think letting in thousands of uneducated, non-English speaking people/children who will drain our education, health and welfare systems is good for the US?
    I never said you said there’s a crisis at the border, Trump is saying there is.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Also, “it’s only been 2 years”

In 2 ing years, he’s managed to make absolutely no progress on the nuclear front with Iran and North Korea, and he’s given tax cuts to the rich. You’re ing brain dead if you think that’s a productive 2 years.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hmmm guy on the right got what he wanted when they used reconciliation to pass the tax cut

but the Chris style conservative is out in the cold. Sad!

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a ing piece of you are. You proclaim to be some sort of Christian You’re a lying ing .
    That's because she's Wild Cobra

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never said you said there’s a crisis at the border, Trump is saying there is.
    He says a lot of things - not all of which I agree. One thing I agree with him (in essence) - a wall/fence cannot be turned off like drones, cannot be defunded, cannot be abolished like ICE, cannot be ... when the Dems take control. And it is difficult for women and children to get over (without significant help from males).

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    That's because she's Wild Cobra
    Where do you think food stamps cobra went?

Thread Information