Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SMFH Ayres is garbage..... I am glad he is gone. Bonner is back but I can live with that seeing one of them is gone and it's the worst one out of the two.
    Ayres is perfect for ¨going to nowhere¨ teams, I´ve always been a Bon hater but at this point if the team fails or succeeds, he wont be a factor at all .

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    OP, you have great basketball takes. Ignore exstatic, he's a got who actually thinks Jeff Ayres is a good basketball player.
    I remember det one. He tried so hard to convince everyone that ty player was better than Baynes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ayres is perfect for ¨going to nowhere¨ teams, I´ve always been a Bon hater but at this point if the team fails or succeeds, he wont be a factor at all .
    yeah at this role he won't make or break the team so I could care less if he is back. His fan boys make me laugh with that he spreads the floor or it's more than numbers crap most of the time (Which is as joke) but him being back doesn't phase me because he won't have a big role on the team nor play much in the playoffs which is perfect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CoJo's dunk was nasty, but I don't think it was as series-changing as some hype it up to be. Pop starting Bonner/Diaw was the bigger adjustment since it forced Ibaka out of the paint.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    jeebus picking Errors over anyone?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree with op that the addition Aldridge and West can

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah at this role he won't make or break the team so I could care less if he is back. His fan boys make me laugh with that he spreads the floor or it's more than numbers crap most of the time (Which is as joke) but him being back doesn't phase me because he won't have a big role on the team nor play much in the playoffs which is perfect.
    Bon Bon is like his 2007 phase... a complete nobody with no role at all, never understood that ¨spreads the floor¨thing always looked like a big red cone to me, most of his fans must be gingers like that kid with that ugly Bonnie haircut, I cant remember any particular shot or moment where I could say ¨thanks Matt you saved our asses¨.
    That Laker series was a fluke Dwert just came from that back surgery, after that Bon never had any type of dominance again but he could be a good fouling tool for DeAndre and Josh Smith.
    Why would George Karl want some Bon Bon? Thats a CIA Pop lie
    Matty is too valuable to us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bon Bon is like his 2007 phase... a complete nobody with no role at all, never understood that ¨spreads the floor¨thing always looked like a big red cone to me, most of his fans must be gingers like that kid with that ugly Bonnie haircut, I cant remember any particular shot or moment where I could say ¨thanks Matt you saved our asses¨.
    That Laker series was a fluke Dwert just came from that back surgery, after that Bon never had any type of dominance again but he could be a good fouling tool for DeAndre and Josh Smith.
    Why would George Karl want some Bon Bon? Thats a CIA Pop lie
    Matty is too valuable to us.
    He never hit a big shot imo sides one reg season game against Boston. He never had a last play drawn up for him and rightfully so. I dont remember him at the line late in a game to hit Fts which were big. He never made a signature play in a big game. His fans treat him like a special kid and say stats dont matter and he is a stretch 4 and knows the system but in reality they know he is a choker and sucks... That is just a fact, he sucks in the cot damn playoffs sides his famous first half start OKC game and one other game or two, whipty ing doo after 9 playoff appearances. Im done now .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For all the Matty Ice haters, the last two minutes vs Memphis in 2011 was his greatest moment as a Spur:

Of course per usual Enrique managed to up by leaving Battier wide open the following possession. Not to mention the fact that he allowed a young Conley to go toe to toe with him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For all the Matty Ice haters, the last two minutes vs Memphis in 2011 was his greatest moment as a Spur:

Of course per usual Enrique managed to up by leaving Battier wide open the following possession. Not to mention the fact that he allowed a young Conley to go toe to toe with him.
    Not to mention Enrique doing his usual dribble dribble dribble jump shot before Battier made that 3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not to mention Enrique doing his usual dribble dribble dribble jump shot before Battier made that 3.
    Biggest choker to ever wear a Spurs jersey tbh.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree with op that the addition Aldridge and West can
    Underrated post, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That CoJo dunk isn't often dismissed at all. It's his defining play as a member of the San Antonio Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everytime Cojo enters the game, he is looking more to score than to pass.. That is why garbage time for the Spurs is Cojo's time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, you're like really late to the party. There are already 3487 Parker hating trolls here. It's not fresh any more.
    Stop being so sensitive, champ

Get Paycheck, Get Drunk HankChinaski's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It wasn't so much that dunk it was our end of the bench unit out their hustling and playing harder than the 8-9 man rotation that was out on the floor prior to the game getting away from them. That was the key moment there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP, you have great basketball takes. Ignore exstatic, he's a got who actually thinks Jeff Ayres is a good basketball player.
    That was pretty ing funny, tbh.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread flamed out with the le tbh. I don't know anyone who dismissed the CoJo dunk on Ibaka. It was a great play and showed some fight but lets not go crazy over it. The Spurs were resolved to set straight when they got back home. They never lost another game in the series.
    Exactly. If anything, that dunk was over-hyped, and may have contributed to Joseph getting overpaid. It is probably the single most memorable thing Joseph did for most people, especially those nonSpurs fans. In what way it is often dismissed, I do not know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't your ass say the Clippers are better off without Deandre?

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Start McCollum, bring Patty off the bench. Manu 3rd pg if we really need it.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Turd Towers and era.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I remember det one. He tried so hard to convince everyone that ty player was better than Baynes.
    Uh huh!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No no no, not Kawhi, just Danny but as is customary, Pop will take out Danny when one mistake is made by the old sport
    I think Kawhi should actually have been on CP3 in strategic situations like that last shot by CP3. He would have the length to recover to block/contest even after getting beat unlike DG. He made a similar stop on CP3 in the 2012 playoffs.

Errors. Dude was probably the worst big Spurs have had in awhile. Francisco Elson was prime Hakeem in comparison
    I thought Elson was actually pretty good with his ability to run the floor.

Biggest choker to ever wear a Spurs jersey tbh.
    It seems like every playoff failure can be linked to TP not playing up to par. He's either MVP TP level or bust. Then we need a guy like Patty Mills/Speedy Claxton to save the day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess my point was that the addition of Aldridge and west has us on this high, but the point guard situation is our potential doom. Cory's defense and patty's offense made up for the well do ented inep ude of number 9. Now Cory is gone and I'm sure Aldridge and west can't guard y cp3 or mr. Chewing on mouthpiece.

Thread Information