Page 146 of 169 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156 ... LastLast
Results 3,626 to 3,650 of 4205
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kinda disappointed this guy was mainly concerned with snake emojis instead of trying to figure out why those two kids died in his chocolate factory last year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who the is Chapo Trap House?
    So proud of you for not knowing about this. Not even kidding. I miss not knowing about it myself tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guys getting ready for the Bernie Biden 1v1 debate livestream

Behold my final form as I enter the battlefield of ideas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who the is Chapo Trap House?
    Plz don't look it up. I'm begging you. Not knowing is so much better

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Look who’s melting down now

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    So proud of you for not knowing about this. Not even kidding. I miss not knowing about it myself tbh
    I just googled it and all I saw were pictures of the same 5 dudes who all had neck beards and will likely have type 2 beetus in the future. Is that it?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I just googled it and all I saw were pictures of the same 5 dudes who all had neck beards and will likely have type 2 beetus in the future. Is that it?
    It’s a Bernie Bro podcast that basically sounds like a reddit politics comment section come to life

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, make sure he knows he's not on your enemies list
    That OCD is kicking again, tbh, make sure to take your meds. We'll add 'enemies' to the derp bingo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s a Bernie Bro podcast that basically sounds like a reddit politics comment section come to life
    Looks like worthwhile avoiding, tbh, lol

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Looks like worthwhile avoiding, tbh, lol
    Oh yeah, I tried listening to it once and that was enough. I knew the mere mention of it would set Aaron off, but this was just glorious tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yeah, I tried listening to it once and that was enough. I knew the mere mention of it would set Aaron off, but this was just glorious tbh
    Yeah you planned it all out

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That OCD is kicking again, tbh, make sure to take your meds. We'll add 'enemies' to the derp bingo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao mono listening to chapo..Reading Jordan Uhl's twitter. Another one of my favorite posters going nearly full boutons. Sad times mates, sad times

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yeah you planned it all out
    The meltdown speaks for itself

Just keep doing damage control tbh

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    AaronY legit challenge, see how long you can make it through an episode of Chapo Trap House before you lose your mind
    thinking I was trying to promote my favorite new podcast when it was literally a “hey I bet this will piss you off” challenge that immediately paid off

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If Sanders (and Tulsi) were serious, they'd start a new party. That old cuckold commie has some serious cognitive dissonance.
    Well, I believe Tuesday night he was ready, even willing to toss the towel and let Biden become the nominee, but, sheer minutes passed & as each minute went away he got his back up, revisited old trespasses & before he knew it he became beaten, but, not beat like that [hot dog vendor] in that movie "Sleepers."

Now he won't let go of that "hot dog cart" on the edge of the ledge of those subway stairs.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    If Sanders (and Tulsi) were serious, they'd start a new party. That old cuckold commie has some serious cognitive dissonance.
    Theres no question that a populist party is what’s needed, however I think a successful populist party would require a conservative stance on immigration won’t ever happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like him a lot having read books about him and other democrats. His personal tragedies. I agree with him policy wise on 95% of the issues but I'm realistic gets not 2008 Obama or 1960 JFK juggernaut plus I said Trump would be favored anyone over and over again in here. Biden has like 35-45% chance to win maybe I dunno
    You mean the personal tragedy of the drunk truck driver killing his first wife and child? (That never happened?)

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    You mean the personal tragedy of the drunk truck driver killing his first wife and child? (That never happened?)
    What’s the story there? I know about how Beau died but not much about the other two.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So they're alive and just pretended to die?

What's your story?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What’s the story there? I know about how Beau died but not much about the other two.
    Oh, his "gotcha" is that there isn't clear evidence the truck driver was drinking.

So ha-ha, jokes on you with your dead wife and daughter, Joe!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She ran a stop sign with all the kids in the car right in front of an 18 wheeler that didnt have a stop sign. The truck rolled trying to avoid her but hit her anyway. Killed the wife and unrestrained baby. The two boys survived. Biden claimed for years during election speeches that the truck driver "drank his lunch" and was at fault in the accident even though law enforcement at the time cleared the guy of any fault.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Oh, his "gotcha" is that there isn't clear evidence the truck driver was drinking.

So ha-ha, jokes on you with your dead wife and child!
    I’m confused, did his wife and daughter die in a car crash or not? Maybe I’m missing something on what the controversy is but regardless of whether or not the guy was drinking it’s still a ty tragedy for a husband/father to live through.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Truthfulness in all matters is the most important trait in a president according to CC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m confused, did his wife and daughter die in a car crash or not? Maybe I’m missing something on what the controversy is but regardless of whether or not the guy was drinking it’s still a ty tragedy for a husband/father to live through.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOUR WIFE AND CHILD ARE DEAD AND IT'S ALL HER FAULT!!!!!!

Thread Information