Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    17-34 in the Olympics, jackass. PER over 20 for last years playoffs. preseason.
    9 minutes per game, asswipe. I don't know what the that dumb ass per stat of his was in the finals but he just awful & yes lol preseason when the Lakers were 0-8 & are clearly still struggling in reg season.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Seriously,

STFU. I hope you stumble into a few IQ points and that they stick. 0-2. FU
    N you got sour, just like all them other fairweather cubs when they pointed out. go back ta jackin off ta hardens pubic beard, doubt ya even noticed him till he joined Houston

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    9 minutes per game, asswipe. I don't know what the that dumb ass per stat of his was in the finals but he just awful & yes lol preseason when the Lakers were 0-8 & are clearly still struggling in reg season.
    You tell us that one game is meaningless but now the Lakers issues in 2 is meaningful? derp paintchips derp!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You tell us that one game is meaningless but now the Lakers issues in 2 is meaningful? derp paintchips derp!
    The Lakers lost against clearly inferior teams & the fact that they were 0-8 in the preseason is pretty telling tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lin looked pretty good too it seems. Seems like a complementary guy but a good complement.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Lin looked pretty good too it seems. Seems like a complementary guy but a good complement.
    Which is appropriate for his salary. People act like he was the one we gave the max to.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bunch of butthurt spur fans over the WCF tbh. The guy can slash, shoot, and create. This is completely different than Joe Johnson aka 1-on-1 Joe or any other dumb comparison that has been made. He doesnt have the athleticism of a prime Kobe/Wade but hes as smooth and crafty as they come, probably my favorite non-spur player tbh. Within a year or two as he improves and as the chucker+Wade decline this will be the best SG in the game imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dude's another ben gordon style player imho. dude's stats might look decent but there's no way in he's worth 5yr/80m or anything close, though it sounds just a reasonable price when it comes to the rockets who're notorious for overpaying ty players imho
    Thats almost as idiotic as the Joe Johnson comparisons, Latarian.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    lol stephen a saying OKC will go back to the finals with Kevin Martin

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    No he isn't. Gordon is nonexistant on defense and is a mediocre playmaker at best. I watched the guy for years with the Bulls (his best years). James Harden is much better at just about every facet of the game besides shooting, where Harden's only a bit better rather than way better.

Those two aren't even remotely close. Harden is at worst the 4th best SG in the NBA right now. And that rank's only going to go up as Ginobili and Kobe decline.

Rockets did overpay for the other two guys they signed though (Asik, Lin). But Harden? Stop it, he's their best player right now easily. That trade was gold for Houston. Worst move in Thunder history so far. It's going to be awhile before they top that terrible move.
    i think dude benefited alot from playing with a great player (same could be said about westchuck as well). he might grab even bigger stats when he plays as the lone superstar on a ty team but he's hardly gonna make the team any better imho. and just because he knows how to pass the ball it doesn't mean he's a good playmaker.

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    Why anyone ever doubted Harden's abilities is beyond me. I hope he does well. I don't need to see 37 pts against Detroit to know he's a great player. Ive witnessed 3 years worth of games to know that. I think OKC will come out just fine with this trade though. With time, I truly believe OKC is a stronger team than the one that played in the finals last year. A healthy Maynor, an improved Ibaka, PJ3, Martin, and a promising Lamb. All additions. That is > a single player in Harden. Brooks will have to make adjustments, but we have the players to make this happen.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    i think dude benefited alot from playing with a great player (same could be said about westchuck as well). he might grab even bigger stats when he plays as the lone superstar on a ty team but he's hardly gonna make the team any better imho. and just because he knows how to pass the ball it doesn't mean he's a good playmaker.
    ya think Irving stats inflated fo same reason or he legit?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    12 assists in one of first games with team after barely having any practice time. Legit playmaker. Tbh, I'm not sure how you think he isn't one. How much have you see him play? He's a better playmaker and passer than Westbrook.

His assists were low before because Durant and Westbrook hog the lion's share of OKC's possessions. If you look at OKC's team stats (looking at FGAs, FTAs, and turnovers), Durant and Westbrook used up half of OKC's offensive possessions last year. It's literally right around the 50% mark.

Harden did not have much chance to get assists and points because Durant and Westbrook eat up all their possessions. He had little chance to shine. In other words, he was pretty much held back by those two, not "pumped up" for playing with them. I've watched enough OKC games to know Harden's legit, and imo he was better than Westbrook (factoring both ends of the floor in).

The only stat of Harden's that's gonna go down is gonna be his scoring efficiency since it was through the roof last year. His PPG and APG are gonna go way up since he's the star of the Rockets and will get a lot more touches than he did with the spirit crushing presence of Westbrook and Durant hogging the ball half the time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why anyone ever doubted Harden's abilities is beyond me. I hope he does well. I don't need to see 37 pts against Detroit to know he's a great player. Ive witnessed 3 years worth of games to know that. I think OKC will come out just fine with this trade though. With time, I truly believe OKC is a stronger team than the one that played in the finals last year. A healthy Maynor, an improved Ibaka, PJ3, Martin, and a promising Lamb. All additions. That is > a single player in Harden. Brooks will have to make adjustments, but we have the players to make this happen.
    There are only 5 players on the court at one time and time and again championship teams have shown that stars win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The thing is you guys coulda kept Harden instead of paying Westbrook and still got a great deal/picks for RW in a trade. Then you'd have a real PG along with 2 real scoring options. Plus Harden's vision/passing are so good(better than Westbrook in fact) that he could run the offense in crunch time.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    A superb game for Harden as he becomes on of the top-5 most watched players of the early season. I think he'll be fine in Houston and will augment Lin very well. It would be awesome for Rocket fans if he is able to become a superstar for them, or, at the very least a 2nd tier star and then they can focus on getting a top tier star. His beard looks better contrasting with the red of the Rockets jersey.

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    The thing is you guys coulda kept Harden instead of paying Westbrook and still got a great deal/picks for RW in a trade. Then you'd have a real PG along with 2 real scoring options. Plus Harden's vision/passing are so good(better than Westbrook in fact) that he could run the offense in crunch time.
    I don't know. I won't disagree with your thinking there. Maynor would be the "real PG" you speak of. In terms of the 5 guys on the floor at once the other guy mentioned...rewind back to the Finals vs Miami. Honestly..I'll take RW, Martin, KD, PJ3, and Ibaka ANYDAY against Miami over what Brooks threw out there last year... RW, Harden, KD, Ibaka, Perk. Look, with the 5 I mentioned...we'll skip KD and RW...we know them. Beyond that, you truly have 3 guys next to KD and RW that are potentially pretty legit 15-18ppg scorers. Yes, Ibaka too. There's a huge amount of flexibility in OKC's lineups. You can even put Maynor/Jackson at 1, RW to 2, Jones 3, KD 4, Ibaka 5. That lineup right there is absolutely untouchable by any team in the NBA in many aspects. OKC has work to do and none of this is given, I'm just simply saying I like the potential that exists with this roster, even with Harden gone.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Thanking the basketball gods they got Harden instead of Gordon.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    A superb game for Harden as he becomes on of the top-5 most watched players of the early season. I think he'll be fine in Houston and will augment Lin very well. It would be awesome for Rocket fans if he is able to become a superstar for them, or, at the very least a 2nd tier star and then they can focus on getting a top tier star. His beard looks better contrasting with the red of the Rockets jersey.
    This. I'm hoping at some point Demarcus Cousins demands a trade.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    here's the Lin Highlights

Double facepalm...
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Bill_Brasky

Agreed! On every point...

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Fluke game against a bad team but yes I was wrong.

King
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    chinamen at clutchfans fondling Lin's testicles when it was Harden who catapulted them to a win

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    I don't know. I won't disagree with your thinking there. Maynor would be the "real PG" you speak of. In terms of the 5 guys on the floor at once the other guy mentioned...rewind back to the Finals vs Miami. Honestly..I'll take RW, Martin, KD, PJ3, and Ibaka ANYDAY against Miami over what Brooks threw out there last year... RW, Harden, KD, Ibaka, Perk. Look, with the 5 I mentioned...we'll skip KD and RW...we know them. Beyond that, you truly have 3 guys next to KD and RW that are potentially pretty legit 15-18ppg scorers. Yes, Ibaka too. There's a huge amount of flexibility in OKC's lineups. You can even put Maynor/Jackson at 1, RW to 2, Jones 3, KD 4, Ibaka 5. That lineup right there is absolutely untouchable by any team in the NBA in many aspects. OKC has work to do and none of this is given, I'm just simply saying I like the potential that exists with this roster, even with Harden gone.
    You think Kevin no defense Martin and some rookie scrub is "untouchable by any team"? Classic Lakaluva takes..

Thread Information