notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Gifted an out of control pandemic
    This big shot sucker claimed a "plan" to end 'em all, bum. "Just put me in center field and I'll produce it." 235k of dead Americans later we're taking to the refrigerated trucks at the hospitals once and again.

No more big shot.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    South Korea has more daily cases now then they've had since the start of Covid.
    And about 1/12th of the 7 day moving average of cases of Florida despite having 2.4x the population. JFC check your before posting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Massive failure by Biden for sure. Gifted effective vaccines and treatments, I did not think that even a senile old man could screw it up this bad. Got that wrong, looks like I'll be eating crow and saying "Hater called it" by Christmas.
    It would be a lot easier to address this stuff if anyone could even be sure that is what you thought.

I would translate this as:

"I am gonna say some to trigger the libs, because I got red-assed constantly trying to defend that moron Trump for four years, and I don't even believe the I am saying".

BFD. Get over it, sunshine.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And about 1/12th of the 7 day moving average of cases of Florida despite having 2.4x the population. JFC check your before posting.
    California has the most deaths and that Newsome guy ain't ever had to answer for it. Just keeps whistlin' past those California grave yards, big as you please.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    South Korea has more daily cases now then they've had since the start of Covid.
    Delta

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gifted an out of control pandemic
    He said wear a mask for 100 days and I'll end this. After 100 days he stood at the podium and said take off your mask we good.

Total failure

Sad!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He said wear a mask for 100 days and I'll end this. After 100 days he stood at the podium and said take off your mask we good.

Total failure

Sad!
    Tell it, Snake.

Testify, Boy!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Total failure

Sad!
    Right. Mr Semen Shield for 15 cases going on zero wants to make up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Be careful not to fall and break a hip in the next few weeks.
    I'll keep that in mind on my morning bike rides.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let’s see. More than 450,000 people went to Sturgis. In the end, fewer than 0.1% of them got COVID. So, no. Millions did not die. It was fine. But Tony Fauci did not change his guidance. He isn't deterred by his own bigotry and stupid predictions.
    CDC looked at one study, and that study specifically said there was a vast undercount, because they couldn't/didn't even test a significant number of people.

Fail.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    you brought up Korea and their test and trace not me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Massive failure by Biden for sure. Gifted effective vaccines and treatments, I did not think that even a senile old man could screw it up this bad. Got that wrong, looks like I'll be eating crow and saying "Hater called it" by Christmas.
    That's part of it for sure; Biden's failure got a big assist from red state pols playing D for SARS-CoV-2 against masking and mitigation and bad talking vaccines.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's part of it for sure; Biden's failure got a big assist from red state pols playing D for SARS-CoV-2 against masking and mitigation and bad talking vaccines.
    Bidens CDC and Falsuchi basically stabbed the old senile man in the back.

"Masks off" "pandemic over" "back to normality" thats what they claimed. When they knew the vacvines were still a big ?. Lots of wishful thinking.

Poor old Joe tbqh

In a similar way Afghanistan. Wishful thinking that the Taliban will.just chillax

Again poor Joe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you brought up Korea and their test and trace not me
    So making it to mid 2021 when vaccines that are very effective against death and hospitalization are widely available with only a couple of thousand deaths in a nation of 50 million isn't a success story? If that's a up I can't wait to hear what you think of Trump's handling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only 200 more people died in 2020 then 2019
    That is amazing if you would ask the media because of this thing called covid
    And with more people in USA in 2020 then 2019
    Trump !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right. Mr Semen Shield for 15 cases going on zero wants to make up.
    See my commentary above.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's bull , ducks

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And travel restrictions which your hero Fauci still opposes and advises against
    Not true.
    What kind of travel are you referring to?
    There are a number of things you can refer to that Fauci may have screwed up, under or over estimated.
    But at the very least, Snake and Hater are just making very broad statements that are just wrong.
    On the other end of the spectrum of wrong are flat out lies mostly presented by hater.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only 200 more people died in 2020 then 2019
    That is amazing if you would ask the media because of this thing called covid
    And with more people in USA in 2020 then 2019
    Trump !
    Provably, sadly, wrong.

Whoever told you that was either lying or ignorant, and you, respectfully, have a hard time telling the difference when you are told things.

In 2020, approximately 3,358,814 deaths occurred in the United States (Table).
    The age-adjusted rate was 828.7 deaths per 100,000 population, an increase of 15.9% from 715.2 in 2019.
    The highest overall numbers of deaths occurred during the weeks ending April 11, 2020, (78,917) and December 26, 2020 (80,656) (Figure 1). Death rates were lowest among persons aged 5–14 years (13.6) and highest among persons aged ≥85 years (15,007.4); age-adjusted death rates were higher among males (990.5) than among females (689.2).
    https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7014e1.htm

The actual figure was closer to 500,000. You were off by a factor of over a thousand.

I have no idea who told you that, but they are easily proved wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 08-10-2021 at 03:43 PM. Reason: double post

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not true.
    What kind of travel are you referring to?
    There are a number of things you can refer to that Fauci may have screwed up, under or over estimated.
    But at the very least, Snake and Hater are just making very broad statements that are just wrong.
    On the other end of the spectrum of wrong are flat out lies mostly presented by hater.
    I provided link to Fauci interviews on travel restrictions earlier. All you have to do is listen to his own words. Doubt it will help you since you still think the vaccines are sterilizing and prevent infection.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    So making it to mid 2021 when vaccines that are very effective against death and hospitalization are widely available with only a couple of thousand deaths in a nation of 50 million isn't a success story? If that's a up I can't wait to hear what you think of Trump's handling.
    Goalpost move.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol dull-witted MAGAchuds unfamiliar with quarantine

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Goalpost move.
    Yeah he keeps dancing around pretending his islands only did test & trace

Thread Information