Page 246 of 1660 FirstFirst ... 1461962362422432442452462472482492502562963467461246 ... LastLast
Results 6,126 to 6,150 of 41494
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Dammit! I knew I had that backwards.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dammit! I knew I had that backwards.
    Also, we shouldn't worry about the economy going down because that just means it will go right back up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, we can only hope the country is doing as good as it was then!

Come to think of it that was the 11th consecutive of Republican policies such as runaway laissez fair Capitalism and massive tax cuts so economy must have been BOOMing!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No skin off my nose if you liberals think it's easier to make more when the market is high than when the market is low.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No skin off my nose if you liberals think it's easier to make more when the market is high than when the market is low.
    Who said this though?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh, We've been upping the debt overwhelmingly this entire century. Add to it but citizens actually get some financial relief sounds like a fair trade off.
    Most of the relief went to the wealthiest Americans, i.e., the people who needed it the least. And if you believe that the national debt is the citizen's debt, then what did we really accomplish here?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brainwashed Banta Fodder

Liberals Love GOP Tax Plan — As Long As They Think It’s Bernie’s
    A recent video demonstrated just how much liberals love the new GOP tax cuts — when they’re told they’re a part of Bernie Sanders’ plan.

Conservative comedian Ami Horowitz approached people on the streets of New York City and asked them whether they liked parts of the Republican tax cut plan.

BUT he told them it was Bernie Sanders’ plan.

Many responded positively to what he had to say.

“I find them to be good for the most part,” one man said about the tax plan.

“Seems like a good thing” another said.

Many were surprised to learn that those details were included in the GOP plan.

“Well, why aren’t they showcasing those aspects of it?” one man asked.

Other videos have demonstrated that many Americans like Republican proposed policies when told that it’s from Democrats. A video from Campus Reform demonstrated that millennials like many of the details of Trump’s tax plan when told it was Bernie’s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brainwashed Banta Fodder

Liberals Love GOP Tax Plan — As Long As They Think It’s Bernie’s
    Kinda like when voters loved ACA when asked about it but hated Obamacare when asked about that isn't it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Report: United States To Provide Ukraine With Defensive Weaponry

The Trump administration has decided to supply Ukraine with new defense weaponry so that the sovereign nation can better protect itself from separatist attacks, reports the Associated Press.

According to The Wall Street Journal, the State Department wouldn’t confirm if the defensive armaments being supplied to Ukraine were lethal "Javelin" anti-tank missiles. However, in a statement released on Friday, State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauert said:

The United States has decided to provide Ukraine enhanced defensive capabilities as part of our effort to help Ukraine build its long-term defense capacity, to defend its sovereignty and territorial integrity, and to deter further aggression.

Nauert stressed that the "U.S. assistance is entirely defensive in nature, and as we have always said, Ukraine is a sovereign country and has a right to defend itself."

Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko thanked the United States on Facebook:

I am grateful for the leadership of President Donald Trump, clear position of all our American friends, and for strong bipartisan support of Ukraine. American weapons in the hands of Ukrainian soldiers are not for offensive (purposes), but for stronger rebuff of the aggressor, protection of Ukrainian soldiers and civilians, as well as for effective self-defense. It is also a trans-Atlantic vaccination against the Russian virus of aggression.

Not surprisingly, this move has angered Russia.

Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov called the United States "an accomplice in fueling a war," adding that "American weapons can lead to more victims in the neighboring country, and we couldn't stay indifferent to that."

Two other Russian political leaders condemned the move as well, according to the Associated Press.

France and Germany have voiced concern regarding the possibility that the new defensive weapons would escalate tensions between Ukraine and Russia, asking that "combatants" stick to a 2015 "peace deal."

The Trump administration’s decision comes nearly four years after Russia’s annexation of Ukraine’s Crimea peninsula. As of December, approximately 22,400 have been injured and more than 10,300 have been killed in the conflict between Ukrainian officials and Russian-backed rebels, according to the Council on Foreign Relations.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/25034...ive-frank-camp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After Jerusalem, Donald Trump Should Recognize The Armenian Genocide

This month, Donald Trump officially did something none of his predecessors (since 1995) had mustered the moral courage to do (despite posturing for two consecutive terms that they would). Trump recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel; he did it less than one year into his presidency.

Taking the fight to the floor of the United Nations General Assembly, Trump’s appointed ambassador, Nikki Haley, stunningly scolded the outpouring of opposition: "Today, buried in diplomatic jargon, some presume to tell America where to put our embassy. The United States has a sovereign right to determine where and whether we establish an embassy."

Trump’s persistence on recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital is a clear change of course in America’s foreign policy; it’s a message that America’s policies won’t be written by the fancies of fascists.

Moving forward, similarly high on the queue when it comes to long overdue matters from the office of the presidency, is the official recognition of the Armenian Genocide.

Between 1920 and 2017, there have been a grand total of 30 official statements issued by sitting U.S. Presidents regarding the Armenian Genocide (One from Woodrow Wilson, one from Carter, one from Reagan, one from Bush, seven from Clinton, eight from W. Bush, ten from Obama, and one from Donald Trump).

Previous administrations all alluded to the Ottoman Empire’s systemic extermination of 1.5 million Armenian, Greek, and Assyrian Christians under the fog of the First World War, with tepid statements, avoiding the use of the term “genocide.” Prior to taking office, Obama even said: “As president, I will recognize the Armenian Genocide.” He never did.

Despite past abject failures from American presidents to recognize the Ottoman government’s atrocities, the verity of the horrid happenings known as the Armenian Genocide are well known and do ented by historians, journalists, and survivors alike.

It’s been recognized by a plurality of civilized nations, and 48 states in America, yet the world willingly allows the Ottoman regime’s atrocities to go unanswered all to appease the Turkish fundamentalist government.

The only reason recognition of the historic truth is mired in controversy is that the rest of the world has somehow decided that to preserve a nominal alliance with Turkey, the nation’s crimes can freely go unanswered.

Proponents of prolonging the United States’ denial of Turkey’s acts of genocide argue that deviation from past administrations will undoubtedly have long-lasting implications for our foreign affairs relationship with the autocratic state. But so what? Trump’s recognition of one historic truth – Jerusalem’s standing as Israel’s capital – already left Turkey’s President Erdogan fuming.

Speaking in Ankara, Erdogan said, "With their decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital, the United States has become a partner in this bloodshed."

Later, speaking with Palestinian Authority Prime Minister Rami Hamdallah, Erdogan highlighted the need to “Halt the Judaization of Jerusalem.” And speaking at a party convention, Erdogan reportedly alluded to a prophecy hailing the annihilation of the Jews: “Those who think they own Jerusalem better know that tomorrow they won’t be able to hide behind trees.”

Should then every policy decision enacted by the American President be prescient to a praetorian despot? Appeasement of Erdogan’s exigencies would suggest Ronald Reagan ought to have never called for Gorbachev to “tear down the wall”; Trump should never have recognized rudimentary historic reality regarding the Jewish capital of Jerusalem, and Trump (or any president) should never recognize the first genocide of the twentieth century.

Trump’s campaign was centered on one message: “America first." To wit, no external force or lobby of opinion would write America’s policies for her. "America first" doesn’t mean “America first but insofar as Turk autocrats or the United Nations General Assembly is okay with it"; it means abiding by what is morally right. Trump has the opportunity to enshrine his legacy as the most morally uncompromising president in over a century with the foreign policy a en to boot. But to do it, he has to stick to his message: America first.

www.dailywire.com/news/25032/after-jerusalem-donald-trump-should-recognize-harry-khachatrian

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rosie tapped out to Shapiro

Ben is too savage for Liberals imo

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who said this though?
    Didn't this all start with that tweet and me responding that it ignores where they each started from:

Steven Rattner
    steveRattner
    Dow in the first 11 months:
    - Obama: 29.9%
    - Trump: 25.0%

S&P in the first 11 months:
    - Obama: 36.9%
    - Trump: 18.4%

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Eh, you guys never got over Obama's election.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rosie tapped out to Shapiro

Ben is too savage for Liberals imo

lmao fat rosie... wish her progressive head would just explode already. has she been relevant since "exit to eden"? that should've been the last time we heard from her. no one ever wanted to see that heffer in latex and no one wants to hear that **** today!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao fat rosie... wish her progressive head would just explode already. has she been relevant since "exit to eden"? that should've been the last time we heard from her. no one ever wanted to see that heffer in latex and no one wants to hear that **** today!
    Trump roasted her with a tweet and she has been eternally triggered since

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump roasted her with a tweet and she has been eternally triggered since
    i must've missed that. bummer. ing can't stand those like rosie.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't this all start with that tweet and me responding that it ignores where they each started from:

Steven Rattner
    steveRattner
    Dow in the first 11 months:
    - Obama: 29.9%
    - Trump: 25.0%

S&P in the first 11 months:
    - Obama: 36.9%
    - Trump: 18.4%
    The tweet is showing some thing
    It's not stating an opinion. You need to stop spazzing.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm waiting fool.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wut

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Repugs always make some fake argument to get mad at.

I'm still waiting for a liberal poster who said that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Senator: Trump’s Tax Bill May Bring Canadian Companies Looking for Lower Taxes

Love him or hate him, there’s no disputing that President Donald Trump is delivering on his promises.

During the campaign, the businessman pledged to put the United States first and work to bring jobs back from other countries. Now a senator has hinted that we’re about to see exactly that.

On Wednesday, the president scored a major win when historic tax cuts were passed by Congress. Democrats responded by spreading doom and gloom, but the fact is businesses and the middle class alike will be keeping much more of their hard-earned money.

“It hasn’t been done in 34 years. But actually, really hasn’t been done, because we broke every record. It’s the largest, I always say the most massive, but the largest tax cut in the history of our country — and reform — but tax cut,” Trump said at the White House.

If you listen to the left, businesses are villains and this tax cut will destroy the country. House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, always her cheery self, took the fear-mongering one step further and predicted that the tax bill would be the “end of the world.”

In reality — where the rest of us live — companies actually decided to hand their employees bonuses to celebrate the tax savings.

“(B)usinesses responded by voluntarily using their funds that would now be spared under the new tax bill to give back to their employees and their communities,” reported the Independent Journal Review.

“AT&T and Comcast both made commitments to give thousands of their employees bonuses, and other companies promised to invest billions into U.S. infrastructure.”

Bonuses? Infrastructure investment? Que horror!

It isn’t just U.S.-based companies who are excited about investing in America again. With the nation’s corporate tax rate suddenly compe ive, our neighbors on the other side of the border may be looking to bring their headquarters — and jobs — to U.S.

“We’re not gonna have any more pharmaceutical companies buying donut-makers in Canada and move their headquarters to get a lower tax rate,” predicted Republican Sen. Johnny Isakson of Georgia.

“We’re gonna have a lot more companies thinking about becoming donut-makers and doing it right here in the United States … It’s an incentive to stay in America if you’re located there, and come to America if you’re not,” he said, according to The Canadian Press.

You mean it’s actually a good idea to make the country compe ive? What a concept!

Experts in Canada seemed to agree with that assessment. Canadian tax expert Jack Mintz told The Canadian Press that the Republican tax reform will likely be a magnet that attracts our northern neighbors to invest in the U.S.

“Foreign companies that operate in North America are now going to look at, ‘Do I invest in Canada, with a small population, small market, to serve the North American market, or do I go to the United States?”‘ said Mintz, a professor at the University of Calgary.

Mintz pointed out that while Canada seems addicted to more regulations, Americans are slashing theirs.

“When they look at Canada they now see … similar tax rates and similar burdens (to the U.S.),” he said. “Then they look at regulations in Canada, which are increasing as the U.S. is reducing theirs.”

It’s pretty easy to see which way the tide is moving. There could be a flood of investment money and prosperity coming to the United States soon.

Are you sick of all the winning yet?

conservativetribune.com/trumps-tax-bill-canadian-business/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Senator: Trump’s Tax Bill May Bring Canadian Companies Looking for Lower Taxes
    Lol conservativetribune.com

Thread Information