Page 61 of 134 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 3333
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Chris Haynes
    ChrisBHaynes
    1m
    The Los Angeles Lakers and Brooklyn Nets are actively engaged in trade discussions centered on a Russell Westbrook-Kyrie Irving package, league sources tell @YahooSports:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's going to be devastating, tbh. Team chemistry and team morale -- gone. We basically nephewed all the young players on the team.
    Man I really wish you would stop with the relentless negativity. You have absolutely no way of actually quantifying team morale, yet you speak as if it's complete . Just stop it. When one of Primo or Branham or Wesley are actually better than Murray in two years, will you be around to own all this you say? DJ himself said that the Spurs did him right. What do you want, tbh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man I really wish you would stop with the relentless negativity. You have absolutely no way of actually quantifying team morale, yet you speak as if it's complete . Just stop it. When one of Primo or Branham or Wesley are actually better than Murray in two years, will you be around to own all this you say? DJ himself said that the Spurs did him right. What do you want, tbh?
    And I wish you disphits would understand this is actually what is happening. Get your dumb head out of your dumb ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meanwhile, good for Jock to get to a contender. It was stupid for the Spurs to get rid of him, since they'll actually need him this year.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyday we don't use this cap space letting Gallo walk for nothing looks dumber and dumber

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Chris Haynes
    ChrisBHaynes
    1m
    The Los Angeles Lakers and Brooklyn Nets are actively engaged in trade discussions centered on a Russell Westbrook-Kyrie Irving package, league sources tell @YahooSports:
    Will the use our space or won’t they, is the question.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we got all the pieces just not the main one. A franchise player. So we are trying to find a franchise player to pair with all those young guys we have while also having future assets and cap space. Seems like the right strategy to me. Now if we get that guy in the next draft great. Rebuild basically over, even though we will suck for another 3 years probably. But if we don't, we could be in for a long ride
    Like a good football team that's just needing a Franchise QB.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No they won’t, because both bigs will be dragged into PICK and rolls repeatedly, isolated on small sniper Guards, and get bombed with 3 pointers. Who cares if Gobert dunks on the other end. That’s only 2 points.
    During the playoffs, yes. During the regular season, no. Wolves wanted rim protector because of Towns faults. They got the best one. Gobert covers bad defenders. It falls apart in the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And I wish you disphits would understand this is actually what is happening. Get your dumb head out of your dumb ass.
    Yea, I'm a dip because I'm a multiple tour combat vet/school teacher who knows you can't possible quantify an abstract concept such as morale. It's nothing personal, my friend, but I see you speaking as if you are hanging out with the spurs young talent every day, and it is simply fallacious. How do you know that the players aren't glad that more minutes have opened up for them to grow? They knew they weren't le contenders with the way things were constructed. This is the nature of the NBA. You seem like a whiner, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are the most sour dude here man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, I'm a dip because I'm a multiple tour combat vet/school teacher who knows you can't possible quantify an abstract concept such as morale. It's nothing personal, my friend, but I see you speaking as if you are hanging out with the spurs young talent every day, and it is simply fallacious. How do you know that the players aren't glad that more minutes have opened up for them to grow? They knew they weren't le contenders with the way things were constructed. This is the nature of the NBA. You seem like a whiner, tbh.
    Oh holy now I know you're a dumbass. This is one of the most pathetic things I've seen on a message board. Trading in your bull credentials this way is just sad.

And you're still wrong. This ain't a vidya game, kid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are the most sour dude here man.
    I'm not the one in this babyish circle jerk. Just wait.

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder Boston makes a push for Durant with a Jaylen Brown + Marcus Smart + picks package.

Now that they have Brogdon and Gallinari.

Brogdon-Tatum-Durant-Horford-Rob Williams with Pritchard, White, Gallinari, Grant Williams off the bench. They will miss the perimeter D of Smart and Brown but it’s KD.

If the Celtics don’t go after Durant I think they have strengthened their team tremendously in their weakest areas (playmaking and scoring) and will be the team to beat along with the Bucks if they stay healthy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh holy now I know you're a dumbass. This is one of the most pathetic things I've seen on a message board. Trading in your bull credentials this way is just sad.

And you're still wrong. This ain't a vidya game, kid.
    Funny that you try to roast my "credentials" as a way of avoiding the point. You don't stay on point, you lose the argument. And that's what you do again and again. Again how do you quantify morale, Mr. "I know how the players feel"?
    bstract fallacy expert?

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we got all the pieces just not the main one. A franchise player. So we are trying to find a franchise player to pair with all those young guys we have while also having future assets and cap space. Seems like the right strategy to me. Now if we get that guy in the next draft great. Rebuild basically over, even though we will suck for another 3 years probably. But if we don't, we could be in for a long ride
    You rarely know a guy is a franchise piece the first year. Usually takes a couple years to develop. Awkward timing when it comes to the other rookie contracts of Keldon and Vassell.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder Boston makes a push for Durant with a Jaylen Brown + Marcus Smart + picks package.

Now that they have Brogdon and Gallinari.

Brogdon-Tatum-Durant-Horford-Rob Williams with Pritchard, White, Gallinari, Grant Williams off the bench. They will miss the perimeter D of Smart and Brown but it’s KD.

If the Celtics don’t go after Durant I think they have strengthened their team tremendously in their weakest areas (playmaking and scoring) and will be the team to beat along with the Bucks if they stay healthy.
    I was going to jump at you after the first line, for proposing the Celtics let go of Jaylen Brown & Marcus Smart... but damn, that lineup looks nasty. They'd lose two key defensive cogs, but their offense would skyrocket. I don't usually love "all in" moves, but this one makes sense. Also, it gives the Nets 2 valuable, young players in their prime to build around.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not the one in this babyish circle jerk. Just wait.
    Okay.
    You're still the most sour dude here man.
    It's ugly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh if Simmons + Westbrook happens, I think that’s enough to keep those Rockets picks from being top 10

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you probably didn't see the Keldon interview where he almost had tears in eyes

Based on what? At this writing only Johnson and Vassell have so much as established themselves as rotation players and none of Primo, Sochan, Branham or Wesley are can't miss prospects.

If they can get one top 3 player on a good - elite team out of that group, it should probably be considered a success.
    I'm pretty confident Vassell can be that good and the jury is still out on the other guys. Even if not, the Spurs have enough flexibility and picks to get some deals done. But they really need Wembenyama or this will take long as

Chris Haynes
    ChrisBHaynes
    1m

if this is really happening the NBA is a joke. There's no way that should go down with the Lakers only asset being one future first rounder

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You rarely know a guy is a franchise piece the first year. Usually takes a couple years to develop. Awkward timing when it comes to the other rookie contracts of Keldon and Vassell.
    yea really awkward since our cap is so tied up. We don't have no cap space

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course BKN is gonna bail out the lakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is it really bailing out the Lakers? Irving has destroyed 3 teams in a row. I want this guy to go to the Lakers and stir up more drama there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is it really bailing out the Lakers? Irving has destroyed 3 teams in a row. I want this guy to go to the Lakers and stir up more drama there.
    everybody knows it's way more fun to see the Lakers with Westbrook instead of Kyrie. Kyrie will make them a lot better, it's just that the rest of their team is still complete garbage and it won't be enough for a le, but I don't want to see the Lakers in the playoffs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, Jock bouncing around from Australia to San Antonio to Atlanta to Phoenix...

Obviously not a world-beater as far as talent is concerned, but probably not how he envisioned his road in the NBA to begin.
    He played college ball in the states and was part of the summer league for ATL in 2018.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it would be a gangster move if Brooklyn said give me frps 27, 28 swap, and 29 all unprotected. Otherwise I will just waive this asshole, and good luck picking him off waivers.

Thread Information