Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He must've gotten the word that the Japanese won't be bribed to do a negative steroids test.

https://sports.yahoo.com/tennis-sere...140302140.html

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor dude couldn't beat up on da skinny like he's used to doing.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Pity post

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Serena out there killing these racist sexists.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Serena out there killing these racist sexists.
    Not racist just anti steroid and HCG use and all over internet how she refused drugs tests. She is great but she likely used.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Been a while since I saw ESPN force feed a story this hard.

Let's cut the patriotic bull . A girl from Poland reaching #1 is more groundbreaking than a born and bred American
    Last edited by FrostKing; 09-03-2022 at 01:54 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not racist just anti steroid and HCG use and all over internet how she refused drugs tests. She is great but she likely used.
    I’d be surprised if there are less than 80% of athletes not on PEDs.

But it’s OK when a white man like Armstrong used it, kept it under wraps for long enough that he can avoid any criminal time, netted him millions and left a trail of destroyed lives and careers for him to sustain that lie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’d be surprised if there are less than 80% of athletes not on PEDs.

But it’s OK when a white man like Armstrong used it, kept it under wraps for long enough that he can avoid any criminal time, netted him millions and left a trail of destroyed lives and careers for him to sustain that lie.
    Not the white boogieman again!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not the white boogieman again!
    White man going on record admitting to doping is as far fetched as a boogie man. Noted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White man going on record admitting to doping is as far fetched as a boogie man. Noted.
    What happened to that white man after he got caught and admitted to doping?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What happened to that white man after he got caught and admitted to doping?
    No criminal probe. Still worth $50 million today.
    He was able to not go through criminal probes despite years of strong evidence and even his teammates trying to point to his drug use. But being a white man, nothing happened to him. Absolutely nothing until he came out and said it himself. If he didn’t nothing would’ve happened.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was able to not go through criminal probes despite years of strong evidence and even his teammates trying to point to his drug use. But being a white man, nothing happened to him. Absolutely nothing until he came out and said it himself. If he didn’t nothing would’ve happened.
    Welp that sucks but whatever. happens! Different sport, different rules, different everything including variables I can't even touch on because I have no interest in either sport.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Premise might be true but Armstrong was crucified and hung by American public. Rightfully.

Pick another target for your agenda.

Serena rode both sides of the hate/love wave. I don't think she needs attention off the court stuff. She was legendary on it. <Shrugs>

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Can someone explain her "off court" contribution. I know they made a film recently. I understand her sister and Serena moved to LA and it was difficult to be noticed as tennis players.

Los Angeles has so many athletes. From what I've seen I am not willing to categorize Venus Williams as a social warrior. Being a successful individual of a certain demographic/color/religion/gender isn't groud breaking in America in 2020.

Polska female making #1 for first time is ground breaking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welp that sucks but whatever. happens! Different sport, different rules, different everything including variables I can't even touch on because I have no interest in either sport.
    too bad for the coloured folks. That’s how it is. White people get them breaks and if you bring it out your summoning then bogey man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Premise might be true but Armstrong was crucified and hung by American public. Rightfully.

Pick another target for your agenda.

Serena rode both sides of the hate/love wave. I don't think she needs attention off the court stuff. She was legendary on it. <Shrugs>
    He’s still referred to as a cycling legend now. He got bad press for like three months the best fine. Kept his millions, minimal repercussions and yet to date Sheryl crow.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    He’s still referred to as a cycling legend now. He got bad press for like three months the best fine. Kept his millions, minimal repercussions and yet to date Sheryl crow.
    For the record didn't he accomplish all this after Cancer? His reason for using is humanized.

But he had a bigger climb and fall than Tiger. In my lifetime Lance is biggest cautionary tale and I'm glad you reminded me of it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For the record didn't he accomplish all this after Cancer? His reason for using is humanized.

But he had a bigger climb and fall than Tiger. In my lifetime Lance is biggest cautionary tale and I'm glad you reminded me of it.
    What cautionary tale? He had cancer, cheated, all kinds of alarms went off, people chose to ignore it, he went out and destroyed the lives of those who dared to raise questions about his Ped use, wait for the statute of limitations, confess publicly, three months of backlash, date Sheryl crow, keep his millions.

Compared to say Ben Johnson.

Thread Information