Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    San Antonio Spurs NBA 2K23 Roster | 2K Ratings

At many of the positional listings and descriptions. They've got to be better than this. It's not that difficult to find online descriptions of lesser known players. If they're too lazy to do that, either reach out to people within' the league or hire someone to provide them.

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol why would they be any higher?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said positional listings and descriptions, not ratings. They're mostly fine (Vassell should be slightly higher, Roby and Bates-Diop slightly lower).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been running jackmoves 23 roster on 2k22 all summer and pleasantly surprised by the squad.

Jackmove has the 22 rookies a little high, 77 for Sochan Wes and bran.

But he has the 22 draft class with wes at 73 and bran at like 74, more realistic. I actually like the draft class versions better. More true to summer league performances. Wes was a dead eye shooter from 3 and fast as lol with the ball but would realistically get blocked going to the rim more like he actually did.

The 23 roster has wes and bran at 77 which I took the DNA of lol but it's not as realistic.

Zollins, Vass and Poeltl develop into real good players

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Roby super solid 10/3 easy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Love doing combos with this squad

Jones/Bran/JR
    Wes/Primo/KJ
    Primo/Vass/McDermott

But you can mix and match depending on the assignment

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t play 2k (unless babysitting my nephews) but funny this sites claim to the ratings has already changed since yesterday….

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jak should be at least an 80 tbh. I'm surprised we have anyone over 80 though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Primo would be my guess to end the season with 80 lvl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Primo would be my guess to end the season with 80 lvl
    G-league 2k3

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Primo is a 72 with a potential of 82.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Primo is a 72 with a potential of 82.
    if you practice with him real hard in the video game does that translate to the real world?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if you practice with him real hard in the video game does that translate to the real world?
    If you tank this season wouldn't you have tons of burn for primo to find out either way? Hey I'm kinda squeamish on primo myself but doesn't this feel like we intentionally picked the fruit early and now we are complaining that it is still green?

We said on day 1 don't expect results right away. It was always a long investment that might not pan out. Sucks to blow a 12 on that but here we are I suppose.

Again not predicting anything and I actually kinda agree it looks like a dud but then again it was never going to be ripened by this point and we knew that going in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was pumped to jump into 2k23 today, but just noticed that the future draft picks in Franchise mode aren't right. None of the draft picks traded this offseason are accounted for... which is really annoying.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was pumped to jump into 2k23 today, but just noticed that the future draft picks in Franchise mode aren't right. None of the draft picks traded this offseason are accounted for... which is really annoying.
    Not right? or completely missing?

You should post up a list of what it should be. I don't think it would be hard to override trades to set it right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not right? or completely missing?

You should post up a list of what it should be. I don't think it would be hard to override trades to set it right.
    They are just completely missing. Neither the Spurs or the Jazz (these are the only two I checked) have the haul of picks they amassed this off-season. I didn't check other teams like OKC/NYK/CHA/DET for the various moves they were involved in this season, but I assume they aren't right either.

I think these usually get corrected with updates, but it's frustrating to not be able to hit the ground running with a franchise on launch day because these are all jacked up. Of course, one could go in and make a bevvy of manual trades, but it's a PITA and you usually end up moving minor pieces around to make it work that leads to other inaccuracies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I noticed inaccuracies when I got nba 2k22 as well.

They updated the trades but just moved personnel and not picks.

Like I had to redo the raptor and Celtic trades because spurs had JR but not the celtics 22 FRP.

WTF are we paying for? I mean I grabbed 2k22 for 21 bucks so whatever but yeah you are en led to an expectation of accuracy for the most current version of the game lol.

I was furious because it s up your transaction history to fix it.

It's because stupid juniors aren't even playing the nba part of an nba video game.

Nba 2k is just selfish narcissism now with the dumbass my myplayer mode. It's cool to have side features but maybe focus on the nba portion as a priority to the nba game? Now the actual game has become the side quest.

Feel like an old man yelling but I want to sim the teams not force myself into the league like some ego hero

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't trade minor pieces and mess up your accurate rosters.

Just switch on force trade for a sec and reverse the actual trade and then redo it with the pick now attached. Usually works might have to manipulate the money if teams are over cap and you're right it's a bunch of extra work to do for the game company like I'm going to request a salary from 2k and hold their hand and fix their game for them this is bull like you said I wanna hit the ground running with accuracy on contracts and picks so the moves the get made are realistic to the actual league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haha it’s a video game ladies. Not real life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Kev it's the principle of the matter. I would be embarrassed to release total garbage like this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Kev it's the principle of the matter. I would be embarrassed to release total garbage like this.
    Haha I’m just a grumpy old man myself because my nephews whoop my ass these days when I play with them. Pull up from the logo or dunk on me. No in between.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol yeah man I've gotten a lot better but getting stomped is not fun lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I noticed inaccuracies when I got nba 2k22 as well.

They updated the trades but just moved personnel and not picks.

Like I had to redo the raptor and Celtic trades because spurs had JR but not the celtics 22 FRP.

WTF are we paying for? I mean I grabbed 2k22 for 21 bucks so whatever but yeah you are en led to an expectation of accuracy for the most current version of the game lol.

I was furious because it s up your transaction history to fix it.

It's because stupid juniors aren't even playing the nba part of an nba video game.

Nba 2k is just selfish narcissism now with the dumbass my myplayer mode. It's cool to have side features but maybe focus on the nba portion as a priority to the nba game? Now the actual game has become the side quest.

Feel like an old man yelling but I want to sim the teams not force myself into the league like some ego hero
    I feel like they eventually got both the Raptors and Celtics trades correct last year. But the fact that this game launches and the Spurs and Jazz don't have all the picks they've amassed is embarrassing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've played 7 gms on 2k23 with my Spurs an im undefeated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The last good 2K game was like 2K11 where you got to do the Jordan challenges.

Since then, I feel like it's all become about MyPlayer and grinding (or buying) VC so you can buy stats and virtual shirts and other nonsense. I never dived much into the MyGM stuff so maybe I'm missing out.

That said, I haven't played one since 2K19, and once they shut down the online servers for that I just gave up. It's stupid that you can buy a game and they basically make it obsolete after 2 years so you have to go by the new version.

Thread Information