My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am not divorced, but you are.
    you are deeply in love with narratives

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have showed you the information I was well aware of, providing evidence is pretty common in discussions, since your mouth isn't a prayer book just because it opens and shuts. I didn't Google to learn it you . You make up coming and going.

"going through the states" is a false dichotomy. You only need to worry about your own state.

You minimalize political will. There's only political will stopping US congress from repealing the 2A. Why do you pretend the will of the parties is a small roadblock?
    Bull . It took you 3 hours last night to respond after you did your for tat with blake and saw my post. Your initial post was dumbed down and ignorant. You don't even address what you said but instead go with the constant red herrings you googgle up between responses.

You do not even address my point about interstate commerce of weapons and how it is used to cir vent state registrations. You were the one that said that federal was illegal and states weren't. You made the dichotomy, dimwit.

The point is the only thing standing between a national registry for all firearms is the votes for a bill not the structural impediments you implied. The political trend with the millennials and zoomers is what it is. Your conservative ship is sinking.

At this point it is clear you are struggling to keep up with your own bull in your quest to win any point you can and I am just repeating my initial premise which you don't ever argue. It's boring, last word is yours.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC has mental notes on all of those on his E-hate list. Spurstalk is serious business!!

Not surprising for a fat, old divorcee though, tbh. What a sad, lonely existence.
    "DMC remembers I myself because COVID targets fat asses"
    "I know I interjected unprompted but DMC has the E-hate list"

Dunkem Donuts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bull . It took you 3 hours last night to respond after you did your for tat with blake and saw my post. Your initial post was dumbed down and ignorant. You don't even address what you said but instead go with the constant red herrings you googgle up between responses.

You do not even address my point about interstate commerce of weapons and how it is used to cir vent state registrations. You were the one that said that federal was illegal and states weren't. You made the dichotomy, dimwit.

The point is the only thing standing between a national registry for all firearms is the votes for a bill not the structural impediments you implied. The political trend with the millennials and zoomers is what it is. Your conservative ship is sinking.

At this point it is clear you are struggling to keep up with your own bull in your quest to win any point you can and I am just repeating my initial premise which you don't ever argue. It's boring, last word is yours.
    I have a life, idiot.

I showed you that state requirements of registration address interstate commerce. If you're going to be illegal, even a federal registry wouldn't prevent that.

I said it's illegal for a reason. I didn't say that couldn't change.

(insert parting shot here).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you are deeply in love with narratives

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You do have an E-hate list, Fatty. You follow the same people around the forum every day ing, moaning, and ankle biting. You have done it for over a decade now. You live a pathetic, lonely, sad existence and are no better than any of the other losers who do the same like Tats or Spurmtacular before he was banned.

Looking like the "smartest guy in the room" and meaningless E-Wins on ST means so much to you and it's pathetic, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You do have an E-hate list, Fatty. You follow the same people around the forum every day ing, moaning, and ankle biting. You have done it for over a decade now. You live a pathetic, lonely, sad existence and are no better than any of the other losers who do the same like Tats or Spurmtacular before he was banned.

Looking like the "smartest guy in the room" and meaningless E-Wins on ST means so much to you and it's pathetic, tbh.
    you came here and commented. I don't recall summoning you or tagging you, got.

Cool you think I look like the smartest guy in the room, but that has to be graded on a curve here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boo hoo, fatty, I insulted you. Like I said, don't have a heart attack about it.

Also, no, you've called yourself the smartest guy in the room, but go ahead and keep up this pathetic show proving only that you're actually a moron and easily one of the most pathetic losers on this forum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you came here and commented. I don't recall summoning you or tagging you, got.

Cool you think I look like the smartest guy in the room, but that has to be graded on a curve here.
    They say we go looking to talk to the eGang of fruits who actually seek us out to get a rise... It's their go-to when they know damn well it's just projection at its finest. This is why IDGAF what those fruits have to say because they're just full of bull and when you throw it back in their face they cry endlessly about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boo hoo, fatty, I insulted you. Like I said, don't have a heart attack about it.

Also, no, you've called yourself the smartest guy in the room, but go ahead and keep up this pathetic show proving only that you're actually a moron and easily one of the most pathetic losers on this forum.
    Why are you seeking DMC out rn to talk ?

You follow the same people around the forum every day ing, moaning, and ankle biting. You have done it for over a decade now. You live a pathetic, lonely, sad existence and are no better than any of the other losers who do the same like BlaKKKe or Dumpster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So ing disingenuous. No wonder you gots follow each other around now. Two peas in the same re ed, pathetic pod.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So ing disingenuous. No wonder you gots follow each other around now. Two peas in the same re ed, pathetic pod.
    Obviously you're not triggered...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disingenuous my ass! You're doing exactly what you're ing about right ing now but boohoo because the mirror has been turned on you amirite?

You're a ing homie.

Btw, I'm surprised you didn't post your little, "koriwhat is on ignore..."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Btw, you tolerant ones going to address this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, Fatty, everyone is triggered but you as you reply to literally everyone today, and have bit the ankles of those on your E-hate list daily for the last 10+ years.

Slightly less re ed, but equally pathetic Koriwhat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, Fatty, everyone is triggered but you as you reply to literally everyone today, and have bit the ankles of those on your E-hate list daily for the last 10+ years.

Slightly less re ed, but equally pathetic Koriwhat.
    Am I still on ignore you big pussy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You cry too much TimDunkem

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^Triggered.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Triggered over what exactly, you crying endlessly while also projecting you ass?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've incited a war. My job here is done.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Am I still on ignore you big pussy?
    lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC gets on, declares victory.

Tats sees it, immediately starts shielding for DMC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC gets on, declares victory.

Tats sees it, immediately starts shielding for DMC
    Victory! Yay me! woot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The link is there and I even quoted some of it for you as to reason why. How much more spoon feeding do you need here
    LOL "To identify a domestic terrorist building up an arsenal"

By definition, having already had extensive background checks done on every single purchase, he wouldn't be identified as a domestic terrorist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Victory! Yay me! woot
    You got to love how bigMad these pussies get just because I like some of your posts. It's as if they're so hard up for me to just stop liking your common sense posts but wtf are they anyhow? I have no respect for them pussies and thus I will continue on as I have and like many more of your posts especially if it pisses them off. them!

Thread Information