Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    patty gettin torched by rivers or porker getting torched by some clown playing on 1 leg?....
    Hey dumbass, that "clown on one leg" is the best pure PG in the NBA today. And he didn't get hurt until the final game of the series, a series that is considered to be the best playoff moment of his hall of fame career. Austin Rivers is a guy hanging onto his NBA career due almost entirely to nepotism. Only a moron like yourself would criticize an all-world player like Paul and attempt to prop up a run of the mill, dime a dozen PG like Austin Rivers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so cp3 was injured 1 game, yet how come a healthy porker didnt exploit that one game matchup?
    Cause he was ineffective and hurt, too. He has lost a step or probably two and isn't anywhere close to an elite PG but y'all need to stop acting like Patty is a much better option. He isn't.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love the way Tony's been playing. He's picking his spots well and deferring to Kawhi and Aldridge whenever possible. As for the D, he tries, but he's just lost too much quickness to keep up with these ridiculously talented PGs. It'd be nice if he stopped "helping" off his man and giving up open 3s as much, but he and Green have been notorious for that since 2013.

Only disappointments so far have been Danny and West. Danny should get his in gear once the starters become more cohesive, and West probably just needs more games. So far so good...
    Good post tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So far so good, he is acting like he understood his new role... I'm sure he talked a lot with Timmy this offseason about that tbh... For all the he gets from ST his loyalty to this franchise cannot be questioned tbh...
    Truth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love the way Tony's been playing. He's picking his spots well and deferring to Kawhi and Aldridge whenever possible. As for the D, he tries, but he's just lost too much quickness to keep up with these ridiculously talented PGs. It'd be nice if he stopped "helping" off his man and giving up open 3s as much, but he and Green have been notorious for that since 2013.

Only disappointments so far have been Danny and West. Danny should get his in gear once the starters become more cohesive, and West probably just needs more games. So far so good...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great game from TP tonight, picking his spots again..had a nice matchup tonight, took advantage of it, all day..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All those years of carrying the team and chronically injured players on his back have finally taken a toll and the 3rd greatest Spur in history, tbh
    ?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have him as 4th, but Parker > Gervin, tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Third or Fourth is about right tbh...

Third it is for me for obvious reasons but I'm cool with someone saying fourth

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't see him above gervin at all and I personally have him behind manu as well. Kawhi surging up the chart, too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker is for sure above Gervin...

ty ass stat padding 70's player should never really be rated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i loved the way he played. He got a little trigger happy in the 4th, but I don't even mind that being that he actually passed during the game. Plus he had a great defensive sequence the other night. Imagine if he played defense like that all the time and actually fought thru screens and not depended on duncan and others to automatically help.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have him as 4th, but Parker > Gervin, tbh..
    well, I was thinking about DRob & Manu (No need about Duncan, the all-time Spurs greatest)

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one in SA thinks Tony is better than Manu all time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one in SA thinks Tony is better than Manu all time.
    Brazil Bruno

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude gets just as much love as Tim. Well deserved too.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those guys are the most french gots on here. Couldn't even see Tony's decline.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    role player parker is good enough, so far his offseason quotes about doing less and letting kawhi/LMA do the work seem to be legitimate. did see him force up a bad jumper in the 4th, but can't get that nit-picky, overall played his role well

still a terrible value on his contract, obviously

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    role player parker is good enough, so far his offseason quotes about doing less and letting kawhi/LMA do the work seem to be legitimate. did see him force up a bad jumper in the 4th, but can't get that nit-picky, overall played his role well

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stfu got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

still a terrible value on his contract, obviously

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hard to hate him when he plays smarter like this.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information