Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    does Judy still get wet?
    Only in hiding do we see little s like this freak run their mouth, yep, a ing coward.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    SAPD are ing holes. They once pulled over my mom for going 5 under the speed limit in the ing RIGHT LANE and then grabbed me out of the car and tackled me to the ground, scraping my elbow on the concrete in the progress. I was 14. # TheCops #Hillary2016
    TBF the officer tackled you because he didn't want you to see your mom blowing his partner. I think it was a kind gesture.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    SAPD

When they're not serving the needing fresh sandwiches, they are refusing to arrest sex offenders

http://www.ksat.com/news/defenders/s...nder-near-kids

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    SAPD

When they're not serving the needing fresh sandwiches, they are refusing to arrest sex offenders

http://www.ksat.com/news/defenders/s...nder-near-kids
    Don't worry, Meryl Streep is considered a hero for being a White, rich and celebrity privileged elitist who also supports a pedophile rapist on a 40 year fugitive run who has been able to make millions and be celebrated.

Didn't click the link, but I feel safe assuming he is white, no? Either way, if you're white and rich enough, you can force- anyone you want and get away with it. Starting to become a fact, with Bill Cosby and Jacko being the only coloreds to get away with it, but again, the rich thing...and then there is OJ, but he was white when he got away with his murder.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Don't worry, Meryl Streep is considered a hero for being a White, rich and celebrity privileged elitist who also supports a pedophile rapist on a 40 year fugitive run who has been able to make millions and be celebrated.

Didn't click the link, but I feel safe assuming he is white, no? Either way, if you're white and rich enough, you can force- anyone you want and get away with it. Starting to become a fact, with Bill Cosby and Jacko being the only coloreds to get away with it, but again, the rich thing...and then there is OJ, but he was white when he got away with his murder.
    Which pedo?

Oh, and he was Mescan. Not white.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Which pedo?

Oh, and he was Mescan. Not white.

Roman Polanski. Multi-millionaire and award-winning writer and director force- ed a 13 year old girl. Did about a month in the clink and when he found out the Judge wasn't going to accept his plea deal to get probation, he fled the country. He's been making millions and collecting awards for the last 40 years while the countries fostering this have refused extradition requests too many times to count, the latest in 2015.

You can force anyone you want if you're white enough, rich enough or famous enough.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Roman Polanski. Multi-millionaire and award-winning writer and director force- ed a 13 year old girl. Did about a month in the clink and when he found out the Judge wasn't going to accept his plea deal to get probation, he fled the country. He's been making millions and collecting awards for the last 40 years while the countries fostering this have refused extradition requests too many times to count, the latest in 2015.

You can force anyone you want if you're white enough, rich enough or famous enough.
    Oh yeah, Polanski. I know about him. I didn't know there was a connection between the two though.

Who cares what any actor says though? They live in a delusional world.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Oh yeah, Polanski. I know about him. I didn't know there was a connection between the two though.

Absolutely.White privilege coupled with rich and celebrity privilege has to be some kind of high I can only fantasize about. Like better than uncut street coke and Grey Goose and hookers in a cheap motel high.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you seem to care a lot about teevee celeb Trash says, you even believe his fat white privileged ass

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    you seem to care a lot about teevee celeb Trash says, you even believe his fat white privileged ass
    I do? How so?

If you have set out to confuse me... you have succeeded.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Who are your idols? I imagine Lee Harvey Oswald and LBJ since you're the an hesis of decency amongst Democrats, just like LBJ and his Masters who whacked the ONLY decent Democratic President this country ever had, and maybe the last President to actually give a about the people. YOUR Party killed him. Why? Because the Demos are just disgusting murderers and slave masters.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    bunch of re s they hired
    paying them to on the clock
    late to a shooting call because he's not done nutting
    nothing like a steaming sandwich and a cig after on the clock sex

http://www.ksat.com/news/defenders/s...-while-on-duty

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    At least the LAPD do their jobs while beating the out of people, tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    At least the LAPD do their jobs while beating the out of people, tbh
    Our cops will also beat your ass, but will provide the courtesy of a formal challenge prior.. Tbh, if I was facing a felony I'd love the opportunity to fight for my freedom http://www.ksat.com/news/defenders/s...shooting-scene

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Our cops will also beat your ass, but will provide the courtesy of a formal challenge prior.. Tbh, if I was facing a felony I'd love the opportunity to fight for my freedom http://www.ksat.com/news/defenders/s...shooting-scene
    Officer Martinez is kind of cute.
    lebomb

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Pretty sure if a cop starts losing they'll just shoot you

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Pretty sure if a cop starts losing they'll just shoot you
    And charge you

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Officer Martinez is kind of cute.
    lebomb
    Yep, made that niggra miss 911 emergency calls to tap that Fawtbox.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not SAPD, but rather the Bexar County Sheriff's Office..

Deputy Challenges Inmate to a Fight, Loses, Then Gets Charged For It

https://www.ksat.com/news/detention-...ession-assault

ing idiot

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It goes down in the bexar county jail... They cant wait to hit chain to tdc units.. This happens all the time, he was problably the fall guy because someone got hurt bad enough they had to make a report... The sgt of that unit is not going to take the fall for this fool lol..

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It goes down in the bexar county jail... They cant wait to hit chain to tdc units.. This happens all the time, he was problably the fall guy because someone got hurt bad enough they had to make a report... The sgt of that unit is not going to take the fall for this fool lol..
    If you read the article you'd see only the deputy's pride was hurt. Sounds like the sheriff is cleaning house...

This is the 16th employee of the Bexar County Sheriff's Office that has been arrested this year.​

"I can tell you right now that number, year-to-date, is 16, and if I have to make that number 17 tonight and 18 tomorrow, I will do that without hesitation," Salazar said.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The sheriff is only trying to save his own ass... They want to recruit 18 yr old cadets now.. No matter who you replace it is still corrupt as in the bexar county jail... All kinda goes down that does not make it into the limelight.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He didn't get hurt, as soon as he started losing he threatened the inmate of more charges if he didn't stop kicking his ass. I'm super happy to see this happened, the SERTS are all pieces of . It's 1/20 that are compassionate human beings in that hole. I've witnessed so much fraud bull in there in only a 2 month span, and most of the ed up stuff happens in processing. The Feds came in and busted them when I was there as they had 70 something men in a 15 man holding cell, hot as with no ventilation.. Had to send people to Austin and other cities for overcrowding.

A friend of mine tried to swallow a balloon of heroin when they raided his house, and he told the SERT there in processing that he swallowed heroin and thought that it had opened because he felt like and thought he was gonna OD.. the SERT told him to STFU and ignored him, he was dead an hour or so later. all of them, SERTS, guards, probation officers, even the clerks at the probation department are pieces of .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bexar County Sheriff's Office just racking up them L's..

17th ing deputy arrested this year alone for driving drunk.. The entire force is a bunch of drunkards What an embarrassment smh

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...paign=nextdoor

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    True.... I have seen some with guards who are straight up assholes... It is a ed up place.. I spent 4 months and 2 months in that never wanna go back to that hole... The "serts" aka ninja turtles are the worst of the en led assholes...

Thread Information