Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is seriously more pathetic and re ed than the Obama admin Bush-bashing in 2009 and 2010.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Looks like liar boy is gonna have a chance to perjure himself.

----------------------------------------
    New York attorney general subpoenas Trump for testimony in civil fraud investigation

The New York attorney general subpoenaed former President Donald Trump for his testimony as part of a civil fraud investigation into the Trump Organization, according to people familiar with the matter.

Le ia James, the New York attorney general, has set a deadline for the deposition by January 7, Trump's lawyer Ronald Fischetti told CNN.

Fischetti said he will be filing a motion to quash the subpoena.

The attorney general's office is investigating whether the Trump Organization manipulated the value of its properties, including gold courses, hotels and condo buildings. They are working with the Manhattan District Attorney's office on a parallel criminal investigation into the Trump Organization. The two investigations are separate, but some attorneys from James' office have been designated to work on the criminal investigation, which is ongoing.

The deposition sought by James "is not part of the criminal investigation," said Danny Frost, a spokesman for Cyrus Vance, the Manhattan District Attorney.

A spokesperson for the Trump Organization said in a statement: "This is another political witch-hunt."

"New York is being overrun by violence, children are being shot in Times Square, arsonists are setting Christmas decorations ablaze[ fox news xmas tree] and homelessness is through the roof, yet the only focus of the New York AG is to investigate Trump, all for her own political ambitions as she attempts to run for Governor. This political persecution is illegal, unethical and is a travesty to our great state and legal system," the spokesperson said.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ion/ar-AARELKd
    That aforementioned NYAG can get in that long line that will ultimately end up in the Supreme Court, RG.

Chop/chop!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"New York is being overrun by violence, children are being shot in Times Square, arsonists are setting Christmas decorations ablaze[ fox news xmas tree] and homelessness is through the roof, yet the only focus of the New York AG is to investigate Trump, all for her own political ambitions as she attempts to run for Governor. This political persecution is illegal, unethical and is a travesty to our great state and legal system," the spokesperson said.
    NY AG is not a street cop.

NYPD, 36K cops, is supposed to solve crimes, stop crimes. What are they doing?

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Looks like liar boy is gonna have a chance to perjure himself.

----------------------------------------
    New York attorney general subpoenas Trump for testimony in civil fraud investigation

The New York attorney general subpoenaed former President Donald Trump for his testimony as part of a civil fraud investigation into the Trump Organization, according to people familiar with the matter.

Le ia James, the New York attorney general, has set a deadline for the deposition by January 7, Trump's lawyer Ronald Fischetti told CNN.

Fischetti said he will be filing a motion to quash the subpoena.

The attorney general's office is investigating whether the Trump Organization manipulated the value of its properties, including gold courses, hotels and condo buildings. They are working with the Manhattan District Attorney's office on a parallel criminal investigation into the Trump Organization. The two investigations are separate, but some attorneys from James' office have been designated to work on the criminal investigation, which is ongoing.

The deposition sought by James "is not part of the criminal investigation," said Danny Frost, a spokesman for Cyrus Vance, the Manhattan District Attorney.

A spokesperson for the Trump Organization said in a statement: "This is another political witch-hunt."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    NY AG is not a street cop.

NYPD, 36K cops, is supposed to solve crimes, stop crimes. What are they doing?
    Hunting for the Warriors who are taking over one borough at a time. Securing each borough in turn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Readily acknowledged.

Hence the "chance to perjure himself" part.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Readily acknowledged.

Hence the "chance to perjure himself" part.
    and...

if he decides to take the fifth in a civil proceeding...

In a criminal case, the judge and the prosecutor may not tell a jury “that it may draw an inference of guilt from a defendant’s failure to testify about facts relevant to his case.” But that’s not so in a civil case, see, e.g., Baxter v. Palmigiano (1976)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and...

In a criminal case, the judge and the prosecutor may not tell a jury “that it may draw an inference of guilt from a defendant’s failure to testify about facts relevant to his case.” But that’s not so in a civil case, see, e.g., Baxter v. Palmigiano (1976)
    Interesting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and...

Judge says Trump and two adult children must testify in New York attorney general probe
    https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/17/judg...afternoon.html

Guess we will get to find out.

Dude is going to plead the fifth. A lot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Judge says Trump and two adult children must testify in New York attorney general probe

“If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment? The mob takes the Fifth.” -- Trump

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

…and the jury will be advised as to how many times trump and his criminal spawn took the 5th and on which questions they refused to answer

and the jury CAN draw an inference of guilt based on the above info and all the other evidence

not to mention - the odds that one of these criminals will perjure themselves

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment? The mob takes the Fifth.” -- Trump
    There.
    Is.
    Always.
    A.
    Tweet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is seriously more pathetic and re ed than the Obama admin Bush-bashing in 2009 and 2010.
    Trump engaged in 'criminal conspiracy', Jan. 6 panel says

A House committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection suggested evidence of criminal activity by Donald Trump and his associates Wednesday. The panel alleged Mr. Trump spread false information about the election and pushed officials break federal laws to overturn results.
    https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politi....-6-panel-says

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump engaged in 'criminal conspiracy', Jan. 6 panel says
    Boiled down:::

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saving it up, as a subscribed thread.

You can bet I will rub your nose in the pile of when Trump gets indicted once he is out of office.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all you ing self righteous weak son of a leftists are nothing but dumb conspiracy re s worse than any Qanon could ever be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all you ing self righteous weak son of a leftists are nothing but dumb conspiracy re s worse than any Qanon could ever be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ No one cares what you have to say CUCKOLD!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Ex-NY prosecutor's resignation letter said he believes Trump is guilty of 'numerous' felonies
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ies/ar-AAVsfbm

Judge says Trump ‘more likely than not’ committed Jan. 6 crimes
    https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politi...-Jan.-6-crimes

(shrugs)

Sooner or later...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ex-NY prosecutor's resignation letter said he believes Trump is guilty of 'numerous' felonies
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ies/ar-AAVsfbm

Judge says Trump ‘more likely than not’ committed Jan. 6 crimes
    https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politi...-Jan.-6-crimes

(shrugs)

Sooner or later...
    Those 2 jackasses & their attendant statements will come in quite handy in your aforementioned "Sooner or later..."

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    POLITICS
    Dems demand Garland investigate Trump for Jan. 6, but he's not taking bait

---------

tee, hee.

See, this is how it starts. Early next week (Tuesday) they'll come out with a block buster story about how Garland is going to investigate President Trump!

"He must really feel he has a good case for him to relent like this after 7 years of wrong doing by Trump. This is a real game changer. A bombs !"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Thread Information