Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure that's why the Paraguay game that Brazil dominated went to a shootout. At the end of the day, Missy got completely outclassed by the likes of Gabriel Jesus.
    The does that Brazil-Paraguay game had to do with the Argentina one?

#TrustinVlade Divac Doesnt Flop's Avatar
    My Team
    Russia
    Post Count
    Brutish, physical teams are able to play better in bad conditions, it suits them. Just park the bus and gang tackle the opponents' best players. The first half of the Colombia-Argentina game was all thug ball, and ugly to watch. Finesse/skill players like Messi are more disadvantaged by bad conditions, and I repeat, which you ignore, that he was *far from the only player* to complain about the miserable conditions of the pitches (but you choose to single him out). Look at the bounces in that abortion of a Qatar-Argentina game, for example. It was absurd.

My Team
    Russia
    Post Count
    It's always hilarious when players use weather or pitch conditions as an excuse for a loss, like the opposing team didn't play under those same conditions

Like i said before, Messi scored 1 penalty in 6 games, he's clearly trying to divert public attention from another mediocre performance for his country with all these excuses.

How else could he possibly justify the fact that he looks like a world-beater in la liga and so average for Argentina? It's like watching two completely different players
    Disingenuous. You know very well that players that rely on skill and finesse are more hurt by bad pitch conditions than counter-attacking teams that just try to tackle and injure opposing players.

You said the game was 'gifted' to Argentina despite the guy's arm being up in front of the goal, but awarding a penalty is not the same as converting it, so what's your excuse for Paraguay's missed PK? They could have won the game. But you make excuses for them but act all though when it comes to Messi.

My Team
    Russia
    Post Count
    Messi was quoted saying that due to the grass being so bad they needed extra step to control the ball. However, Colombia was moving the ball with billiard type accuracy, very fast.

IMO, he could have acknowledged Brazil was better, analyze what could have been done better for next time and move on.

Instead starting some corruption speculation, when Barça is top in corruption, beyond any doubts.
    Fans of Franco's hand-picked squad who recently won a Champions League trophy by injuring Salah in a dirty hold tackle complaining about corruption, ok.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Fans of Franco's hand-picked squad who recently won a Champions League trophy by injuring Salah in a dirty hold tackle complaining about corruption, ok.
    The problem was Colombia had better physical preparation then Argentina, also passed the ball more accurately. Maybe Argentina NT squad cut some corners or took bad decisions.

It's just too much fail, maybe Messi isn't a player for big games. Nothing to do with the grass and supposed corruption.

If not for Franco, communists and freemasons would have completely ruined Spain. The latter returned after his death, though. He used the popularity of the club to reduce the isolation, but the success was due to Bernabéu's notable capacity and the quality of the players and coaches he bought in.

Ramos made an outrageous tackle, not sure if intentionally, if he ever repeats something like that I'm sure will be suspended for a year. On the other hand, when you check the Barça - Chelsea game, and check it out if you don't believe, it's obvious Barça center backs knew the refs were in their team.

My Team
    Russia
    Post Count
    Please tell me again about Barca's corruption relative to Real's. Here's a story of referees telling how he was pressured to favor Real Madrid vs Barca.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/real-madrid/11947292/El-Clasico-corruption-storm-as-linesman-told-to-favour-Real-Madrid-by-referee-in-La-Liga-clash-with-Barcelona.html

Franco ruined Spain with his butchery and incompetence. It still hasn't recovered. He put Spain back decades.

Atleti, you other favorite team, got a full transfer ban for the same offense Real committed, who only got a half transfer ban.

But yeah, Real Madrid isn't favored by the powers that be.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    The does that Brazil-Paraguay game had to do with the Argentina one?
    Missy: tournament was setup for Brazil

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Missy: tournament was setup for Brazil
    I don't know if the tournament, that Argentina-Brazil game for sure.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    What about midget's 0-4 finals record for Argentina, with 0 goals in all of those finals. Was that corruption as well?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    What about midget's 0-4 finals record for Argentina, with 0 goals in all of those finals. Was that corruption as well?
    On 2014 we didn't got a very egregious penalty call, tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    With retirement looming and midget running out chances for a NT ring, i see midget and midgetfans trying hard to push this false narrative that midget never rang because of corruption and politics. When in reality it was mostly due to his choking and disappearing act in NT finals

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    On 2014 we didn't got a very egregious penalty call, tbh.
    If you talking about Neuer's challenge on Higuain that wasn't a "very egregious penalty call" That was a standard no call seeing as Neuer cleared the ball first before making contact with Higuain.

Quit trying to push your bull agenda and false corruption narrative , midgetfan

0-4

Midget had plenty of fair shots but midget chokedPERIOD

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    If you talking about Neuer's challenge on Higuain that wasn't a "very egregious penalty call" That was a standard no call seeing as Neuer cleared the ball first before making contact with Higuain.

Quit trying to push your bull agenda and false corruption narrative , midgetfan

0-4

Midget had plenty of fair shots but midget chokedPERIOD
    You know how all the time defenders jump over forwards, head the ball but get called for the foul anyways? Well, this was the exact same thing, only a lot times harder.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    You know how all the time defenders jump over forwards, head the ball but get called for the foul anyways? Well, this was the exact same thing, only a lot times harder.
    Same game, similar play. Garay knocked out Cramer inside the argie box as he cleared the ball and the ref no called it too.

You're grasping at straws, FAP. You have no argument, the ref's criteria was consistent on both plays.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

"Similar plays"

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

"Similar plays"
    I know right, unlike Higuain, Cramer didn't even see Garay coming, actually got knocked out, went down face first into the pitch and even had to be subs uted. If we're talking intensity and severity of the challenge, Garay's challenge was much more "egregious" than Neuer's.

If you're gonna no call it, you gotta no call both plays. Ref did good, his criteria was consistent and your accusations are unfounded. Ask any unbiased poster and they'll agree.

Midgetfans going down this path of corruption accusations to defend a player that is 0-4 in finals with 0 goals in said finals. How pathetic Where does midget's personal accountability as the so called GOAT come into play in that scenario?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I know right, unlike Higuain, Cramer didn't even see Garay coming, actually got knocked out, went down face first into the pitch and even had to be subs uted. If we're talking intensity and severity of the challenge, Garay's challenge was much more "egregious" than Neuer's.

If you're gonna no call it, you gotta no call both plays. Ref did good, his criteria was consistent and your accusations are unfounded. Ask any unbiased poster and they'll agree.

Midgetfans going down this path of corruption accusations to defend a player that is 0-4 in finals with 0 goals in said finals. How pathetic Where does midget's personal accountability as the so called GOAT come into play in that scenario?
    Do you know the rules of "recklessness", "carelessness" and "excesive force" in football? If you don't, I suggest you to Google it. Neuer's action had all of those elements, Garay's had neither.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Please tell me again about Barca's corruption relative to Real's. Here's a story of referees telling how he was pressured to favor Real Madrid vs Barca.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/real-madrid/11947292/El-Clasico-corruption-storm-as-linesman-told-to-favour-Real-Madrid-by-referee-in-La-Liga-clash-with-Barcelona.html

Franco ruined Spain with his butchery and incompetence. It still hasn't recovered. He put Spain back decades.

Atleti, you other favorite team, got a full transfer ban for the same offense Real committed, who only got a half transfer ban.

But yeah, Real Madrid isn't favored by the powers that be.
    The country was in ruins after the civil war which was a must, if Catholicism was to be defended, and it had to be defended imo, with everything. Because that's the only thing that matters.

During Franco, there was the Spanish miracle, that greatly developed the country. By the time Spain joined the European Union, the country already had around average EU per capita income. From there on, what affected Spain terribly was the 2008 crisis.

Few dollars more or less, it would certainly have been much better if Spain remained apart of the EU madness. There certainly wouldn't be demographic implosion, massive immigration from countries with strange way of life and a lot of other stuff that brings nothing positive long term.

But that's a digression.

I think Atlético's case is interesting, because they will probably manage to became a big team, based on hard work, organization and huge investments. Time will tell.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Do you know the rules of "recklessness", "carelessness" and "excesive force" in football? If you don't, I suggest you to Google it. Neuer's action had all of those elements, Garay's had neither.
    I don't know what football games are you watching but it's commom to see defensive players getting away with excessive use of force during a challenge if they clear the ball first. Which was the case in the Neuer-Higuain play. The play could have gone either way and i don't think the ref would have been wrong in both assessments. Same with the Garay-Cramer play.

I can tell you're losing hope in midget, FAP. In his younger days, every time midget got eliminated from NT play, you would brush it off and claim he would have plenty more opportunities to ring down the line.

Nowadays, you're getting anxious and feeling hopeless because of the looming possibility of midget retiring ringless. Which is why you're start to believe even harder in the midget propaganda and its bull talking points and excuses. You'll only continue to blame everything under the sun (refs, teammates, coach, pitch) before you blame midget himself. It's a sad but true reality.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I don't know what football games are you watching but it's commom to see defensive players getting away with excessive use of force during a challenge if they clear the ball first. Which was the case in the Neuer-Higuain play. The play could have gone either way and i don't think the ref would have been wrong in both assessments. Same with the Garay-Cramer play.

I can tell you're losing hope in midget, FAP. In his younger days, every time midget got eliminated from NT play, you would brush it off and claim he would have plenty more opportunities to ring down the line.

Nowadays, you're getting anxious and feeling hopeless because of the looming possibility of midget retiring ringless. Which is why you're start to believe even harder in the midget propaganda and its bull talking points and excuses. You'll only continue to blame everything under the sun (refs, teammates, coach, pitch) before you blame midget himself. It's a sad but true reality.
    Meh, the 2014 penalty I can live with. I could see the point for people believing it isn't a foul (although they would be wrong). But this Brazil stuff was some shady ass because it has the VAR as accomplice. At least go check the plays for a minute so as to sell the idea that you are being impartial, tbh.

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Meh, the 2014 penalty I can live with. I could see the point for people believing it isn't a foul (although they would be wrong). But this Brazil stuff was some shady ass because it has the VAR as accomplice. At least go check the plays for a minute so as to sell the idea that you are being impartial, tbh.
    the irony

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Which would be the irony?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Mourinho carpet bombing midget and the copa america with some truth bombs

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    It was the ultimate pussy move to invite Qatar and Japan to serve as cannon fodder. Why not invite teams who could actually put up a fight?

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    That's not what your boy claimed although he didn't bring the same energy against Qatar

Thread Information