Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congratulations on the win tonight...the Suns earned it, no doubt. Here's to hoping the "spirited play" doesn't get out of hand in the remaining games. I want the Spurs to win, but I want them to win clean. Unfortunately, this series has already been tainted by events in tonight's game...sad...so sad. If the Spurs win Game 5 and go on to win the le, there will always be the shadow of the Stoudemire and Diaw suspensions over everything.

That was a cheap shot by Horry...totally unnecessary.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Congratulations on the win tonight...the Suns earned it, no doubt. Here's to hoping the "spirited play" doesn't get out of hand in the remaining games. I want the Spurs to win, but I want them to win clean. Unfortunately, this series has already been tainted by events in tonight's game...sad...so sad. If the Spurs win Game 5 and go on to win the le, there will always be the shadow of the Stoudemire and Diaw suspensions over everything.

That was a cheap shot by Horry...totally unnecessary.
    I agree. Above all, this was some great basketball played today.

If it was up to me, nobody would be suspended. It's always a shame when people are complaining about "would've, should've, could've" in terms of suspensions. Just let them play the game.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Just out of curiosity, has there ever been any talk about Horry's involvement with Latrell Sprewell after he choked now-Spurs Assistant Coach PJ Carlesimo? I remember him quite vividly standing behind Latrell at the first major press conference after the incident, and publicly voicing his support for his fellow Crimson Tide-person (or whatever they call themselves at Alabama). How has that affected his relationship with PJ today (if at all)?

Thread Information