Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    I have two dogs Shady and Maggie both just mutts. Maggie will be seven months old in May.

So I hear her barking, she's totally freaking out, something must be wrong. So I haul ass out the backdoor to find......

There sits this big white cat, (Maggie is jet black) just.....ho hum, boring....looking down from the fence at the freaking out Maggie. The cat actually laid down and began waving it's tail in a....stupid dog, what a loser....look.

I grew up with cats, they are so much cooler than dogs. A dog will jump all over ya when they see you, while a cat just......hey.

Miss my fav cat Samson, a massive tom cat. Once saw him whip a German Shepard, last I saw of the dog he was running back home yelping with Samson in hot pursuit.

Their....When the Leevee Breaks...made famous by Led Zeppelin. Minnie the best guitar playing female in them prewar blues. Huge influense on Bonnie Raitt.

One of the first to record for Sam Phillips and his Memphis Sun Studios (Elvis, Johnny Cash, Howlin' Wolf etc)

The guy in the picture is Broonzy but the vocals are actually the piano player Georgia Tom Dorsey. I think the female is Kanses City Kitty, could be wrong.
    Last edited by Avant; 04-26-2019 at 07:13 AM.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs

Last edited by Avant; 04-26-2019 at 07:11 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Cats are like humans I must say, they are sometimes sweet and most of the times snooty. Also, they hate sharing their cat toys and accessories but loves to steal stuff.
    Last edited by buenavides1; 04-28-2019 at 04:55 AM.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Cats are like humans I must say, they are sometimes sweet and most of the times snooty. Also, they hate sharing their cat toys and accessories but loves to steal stuff.
    I totally agree with that, yep, that's right.

The thing I really like about cats over dogs is they can make it without you and they know that.

Thread Information