Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    a software company based in Austin, TX; let the rumors begin!
    yes. but without the sarcasm.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speaking of them, you been to the Pollos Asodos Los Nortenos on Walzem? If so is it as good as the original on Rigsby? God the one on Rigsby gets so packed.
    no, i haven't. it's not terribly far from my area (cibolo) but i just haven't been able to get out there. but a trip up 35 south sometime this month might just be in order.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saw Francisco Elson at Silo stone oak once

Saw Ian Mahinmi at Best Buy 281 and 1604

Saw Iceman Gervin on my flight back to SA from Vegas
    sean elliott at la fogata.

dennis rodman at la fogata.

terry mings at IHOP.

antonio daniels at planeta mexico.

rod strickland at taste of new orleans.

jaren jackson at arjons.

larry brown at HEB.

and just saw johnny moore at the garcias in schertz a few months ago.
    Last edited by rjv; 06-21-2022 at 11:58 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ off topic but while we are doing this:

- David Robinson and Malik Rose on their balconies from the river walk morning after GM 1 99’ Finals. I guess in those days all the players stayed in the same hotel even at home during the finals. Believe the hotel was called Mansion.
    - the majority of the 07-08 Spurs at Century Room in Toronto after a Raps game. Last game before AS weekend and the whole team was out drinking waters. Met Duncan and saw Ginobilli, Finely, Oberto, Bowen. Only players that weren’t there if I recall correctly were Parker, Barry and Horry.
    - Robert Horry in 2012 at the Cosmo pool in Vegas. He was solo turning up no lie.
    - Antonio Daniels at Tony Romas ribs on the riverwalk in 2000.
    - Dany Green twice: once when I sat court-side in Detroit in 2017, he rode the bike most of the game as he was dealing with an injury so we chopped it up a little. Saw him summer 2019 cruising Gastown in Vancouver, just after the Raps won the le. He had an autograph signing at the Rexall later that day right by my building.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Matt Bonner once in the Best Buy at San Pedro, getting reamed by his wife in a constant barrage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stood next to David Robinson at the salad bar at Chama Gaucha which is my favorite restaurant in SA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stood next to David Robinson at the salad bar at Chama Gaucha which is my favorite restaurant in SA.
    From a person who loves Chama Gaucha.. Brasao is slightly better

Devin Brown chilled with our group at some bar he used to frequent off Vance Jackson.. Bought out the bar too.

We once did the "we're not worthy" Wayne's World to Willie Anderson when we ran into him at the now defunct Builder Square

Danny Green and Bryn Forbes showed up to Al ude trampoline park and got staff to kick us out of the dodgeball area because they were scared of us non-athletes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Matt Bonner once in the Best Buy at San Pedro, getting reamed by his wife in a constant barrage.
    hahah his wife is pretty cute!! They did an episode of tiny house on HGTV years back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From a person who loves Chama Gaucha.. Brasao is slightly better
    I’ll have to give it a try, it’s a longer drive but thanks! Chama’s service is what does it for me but I assume that place is great at it too.

Spurs fan in Las Vegas Drom John's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since we are doing this, only the two Spurs (one former, one future) that I've talked to.

In the mid 90's I shared a golf lesson at a driving range at a par 3 golf course at, or near, The Rim. Artis Gilmore was better of us two.

In 1997, the starting basketball center for Wake Forest introduced me to Tim Duncan at a WF baseball game.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Timmy D at Texadelphia

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I used to be a construction carpenter. I was hired to install a custom waterbed for Tony Parker and Eva Longoria. She was barely there and walking around in skimpy outfits when I was there, never really spoke to me or made eye contact. Tony started to be very demanding asking me to move the bed frame after it was almost done. He called my work ty when I asked for some money for the materials and then threw me out waving a weapon. He even kept my tools which is illegal btw. Anyway I managed to get back in the house and I find this homemade tape in their safe. I decided to leave it alone once I saw what happened to the other guy that sold a tape like this one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saw Kawhi walking in Del Amo mall in SoCal during the time he was hiding from the Spurs.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mark Olberding told my dad he missed all the good Mexican pussy here after getting traded to Chicago. Then his teammate said come on there's a little kid here to which he looked and me and said it's ok, he likes Mexican pussy too. He wasn't wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Used to play basketball with my best friend brian and devin brown in his neighborhood by west campus literally every weekend

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ well this escalated fast….

Kind of Spurs related…. I sat beside TD 21 daddy Massai brunching at Sasafraz in Yorkville during the 2019 Toronto Film Fest (TIFF). He was eating PATFO’s lunch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By far the coolest former spurs coach was dave cowens. He was watching his daughter play a basketball tournament at mccollum hs while i was skipping class and watching all the games. Nobody knew who he was but me of course. I think he was surprised i knew who he was being only 14 but my dad always talked about him as a player. We literally sat and talked for like 30 minutes and watched his daughter play. Everyone started going up to him when I explained who he was. Super friendly dude

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bill Self new Spurs head coach confirmed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mark Olberding told my dad he missed all the good Mexican pussy here after getting traded to Chicago. Then his teammate said come on there's a little kid here to which he looked and me and said it's ok, he likes Mexican pussy too. He wasn't wrong.
    Lmfao

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sean elliott at la fogata.

dennis rodman at la fogata.

terry mings at IHOP.

antonio daniels at planeta mexico.

rod strickland at taste of new orleans.

jaren jackson at arjons.

larry brown at HEB.

and just saw johnny moore at the garcias in schertz a few months ago.
    Funny you also saw mings at an I-Hop.

Also saw Leonard at an HEB once when I was shopping there with my daughter…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dejounte at the airport.

Manu at the airport.

Terry mings on Market Street back when the Spurs offices were there (where the Hyatt is now). He had just been traded to SA and was looking for the office and all I did was point him in the right direction.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ll have to give it a try, it’s a longer drive but thanks! Chama’s service is what does it for me but I assume that place is great at it too.
    Same exact service like you would expect.. they share their tips so they're all eager to help

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder if he sampled Valentina..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dejounte at the airport.

Manu at the airport.

Terry mings on Market Street back when the Spurs offices were there (where the Hyatt is now). He had just been traded to SA and was looking for the office and all I did was point him in the right direction.

Back when the spurs shop was close to the Landry’s. Damn.

Thread Information