Page 67 of 134 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 3333
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe the Spurs should have kept Kennedy Chandler. Whoops.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe the Spurs should have kept Kennedy Chandler. Whoops.
    I was thinking the exact same thing! lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then why is Jakob, Keldon, Dev, Richardson on the team? Those guys will fight for Ws, actually thinking Pop will tank games is
    Poeltl and Josh Richardson's days as Spurs are numbered. Vassell and Keldon Johnson are part of the future core, they are nowhere near enough to keep us from landing in the bottom 3 (as long as we trade Poeltl & Richardson).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's why I was trying to get Poeltl involved with Anunoby going to the Spurs, but it doesn't make sense for Brooklyn. I was trying to throw more picks at the Nets, but giving up so much (Poeltl, picks) for Anunoby doesn't make sense, either.

If Durant is going to Toronto, I don't see the Spurs involved, really.
    I'm saying that could still happen if Durant goes to Toronto, but not necessarily in the same trade (though it could be). I just think OG would have to be part of the deal to the Nets for them to take it, so we'd have to settle for some pick/s + filler if Toronto wants Poeltl. But I'd be cool with that.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then why is Jakob, Keldon, Dev, Richardson on the team? Those guys will fight for Ws, actually thinking Pop will tank games is
    I don’t think those players have as much strength as you’re giving them. Even with those players giving it their all and Pop working some magic, how many wins do you think they will have?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm saying that could still happen if Durant goes to Toronto, but not necessarily in the same trade (though it could be). I just think OG would have to be part of the deal to the Nets for them to take it, so we'd have to settle for some pick/s + filler if Toronto wants Poeltl. But I'd be cool with that.
    I'm reverting to my feeling the Spurs aren't going to trade Poeltl at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poeltl and Josh Richardson's days as Spurs are numbered. Vassell and Keldon Johnson are part of the future core, they are nowhere near enough to keep us from landing in the bottom 3 (as long as we trade Poeltl & Richardson).
    Just my opinion, I expect lots of internal growth. I expect KJ and Dev to make a big leap this season, IF the reports are true the spurs expect Primo to make a big leap as well. Idk if it’s given that Jakob gets traded either, Richardson likely.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm reverting to my feeling the Spurs aren't going to trade Poeltl at all.
    Hey, for whatever it's worth, I hope it's you who's right and not me. I just don't see it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey, for whatever it's worth, I hope it's you who's right and not me. I just don't see it.
    I don't see them going into the season with Zach Collins as the only big -- whose health isn't even assured.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We’re not even out of the moratorium period. Perhaps wait a few days past 6 July until you throw the rope over the shower rod?
    I’m sure we’ll make a bunch of meaningless signings after July 6 that don’t change the point. Unfortunately for the Spurs, some teams in the running for KD or Kyrie may not need us to facilitate, which is just tough luck more than anything else. There are bad contracts to be dumped, and we all agree that we should be the dumping ground… but there is a non-zero chance that none of those opportunities truly present themselves to us. In which case, we’ll look back on the summer we had $40mil of cap space and couldn’t find a way to use it.

It’s also possible to acknowledge this and post about on a message board with pondering suicide. You might consider chilling the out for once man.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why the do you people want Sexton? He just raises the floor enough to cost us lottery chances, stands in the way of youth development, will come at a high price, and doesn't move the needle in the future if we put together a contending team. I don't see any scenario where he makes sense for
    Talented young player( only 23), good 3 pt %, will not be expensive imo( cavs took rubio and raul neto) and will not play that much this year coming from an injury. He makes totally sense for me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jalen Smith is gone
    WTF I didn’t even see that. Oh man I don’t think they’re signing anybody after using the capspace to facilitate trades. WTF did BW mean signing for future and NOW?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF I didn’t even see that. Oh man I don’t think they’re signing anybody after using the capspace to facilitate trades. WTF did BW mean signing for future and NOW?
    Jalen Smith signed a 2 year / $9,573,828 contract with the Indiana Pacers, including $9,573,828 guaranteed, and an annual average salary of $4,786,914

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This. Except change Ayton to Jalen Smith and bad contract players coming with picks.
    Jalen has reached an agreement with the pacers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Talented young player( only 23), good 3 pt %, will not be expensive imo( cavs took rubio and raul neto) and will not play that much this year coming from an injury. He makes totally sense for me.
    He's an undersized (6'1") shooting guard who's a defensive liability and will command about 20M per year on a long term contract. Only thing he'll do is help win enough games to miss on better prospects. No thank you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Shams Charania
    ShamsCharania
    52s
    Free agent center Serge Ibaka has agreed to a one-year deal to return to the Milwaukee Bucks, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ lol one thing is for certain, like 99.9% of the NBA he does not want to come to San Antonio.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can’t help to think that after FA, there would be handful of Superteams forming: LBJ/AD/Kyrie, Russell/Edwards/KAT/Gobert, CP0/Booker/Durant. But somehow it’s not as annoying than Dubs repeating.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Going back to OKC is the ESPN feel good story. Also could go back home to save his troubled Wizards.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Going back to OKC is the ESPN feel good story. Also could go back home to save his troubled Wizards.
    Going back to OKC is the non obvious, sneaky smart move... if Presti lets go of his infatuation with tanking (he probably j3rks off to Tankathon every morning), there's a chance they could be a contender in 2 years... he'd catch them low enough not to be considered riding, and on the way up, and if he does win with them, he shakes off the Warriors backslash. But I don't think either him or Presti would dare.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant wants to coattail with an existing good team. Best if he doesn't have to be anything like the top dog, which he knows he can't be. OKC is off the menu.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was reading and NBA report about all the FA signings for each team that will get finalised in coming days. When you get to the Spurs.....crickets. I'm sure they aren't calling it 'tanking' it's more like 'developing the young guys'....while losing as many games as possible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not spending the ducats on Jalen Smith is baffling, since the team badly needs bigs. There are clearly only two possible reasons: 1) Smith liked Indiana and signed there without regard, or 2) the Spurs are saving money to save on moving trucks to Las Vegas.

Thread Information