Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    100% agree.
    But you appear to originally praising JaDumb and talking down to SFS as if he is a quote "old head" and doesn't get what JaDumb is saying:
    Ctoa is my brother. I was just breaking down his lyrics, nothing more.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    10791006[/URL]]Ctoa is my brother. I was just breaking down his lyrics, nothing more.
    It’s all good. My point was that I don’t even care what he’s saying. The delivery and auto tune seem pretty generic and formulaic. I used to dig rap and hip hop but the genre is suffering just like all the others. Imo. Even my 21 year old daughter acknowledges that today’s music is way less diverse than the 80’s and 90’s.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    It’s all good. My point was that I don’t even care what he’s saying. The delivery and auto tune seem pretty generic and formulaic. I used to dig rap and hip hop but the genre is suffering just like all the others. Imo. Even my 21 year old daughter acknowledges that today’s music is way less diverse than the 80’s and 90’s.
    Yea man it's a young man's game. Most of the rappers I listen to are older than me. These new guys are too emo and tough for me.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Supposins we dos a collaboration on a song?

We can make one as good as JayDaYoungin.
    Use the autotune.
    Sprinklin lots of "Aye" -you know saying "hey" but making the H silent. That be real trendy and dope.
    I'm not gonna do the dreadlocks growing out of my head but maybe one of you can.

SpursesTalk collab.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ay, how bouts givin a listenin to some lyrics i be spittin for our SpuresTalk collab? Then you guys can add.

"I put some Wocky in my chocolate malt, hit the keyboard for log in / out alt"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lemme break down the 1st 4 bars for you, old head.
    you're like 40 yourself.. how are you still entertained by music written for kids?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    you're like 40 yourself.. how are you still entertained by music written for kids?

I don't listen to kiddie rap. Like I said, most of the artists I listen to are my age or older.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ay, how bouts givin a listenin to some lyrics i be spittin for our SpuresTalk collab? Then you guys can add.

"I put some Wocky in my chocolate malt, hit the keyboard for log in / out alt"
    The difficult thing is to hear how your rap goes with the beat in your head. But I'd go with this...

I put some Wocky in my chocky malt
    shut up cuz I'm full of salt
    Step to me, Im'a take you out
    Hit the Tok, recognize my clout

Even though it's just two rhymes, it plays like all four

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The difficult thing is to hear how your rap goes with the beat in your head. But I'd go with this...

I put some Wocky in my chocky malt
    shut up cuz I'm full of salt
    Step to me, Im'a take you out
    Hit the Tok, recognize my clout

Even though it's just two rhymes, it plays like all four
    Awesome.
    That's a keeper line for sure.
    The others are good too, like chocky malt but the Hit the Tok, reconize my clout is Winner.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I don't listen to kiddie rap. Like I said, most of the artists I listen to are my age or older.
    Has the stoopafuk trend of wearing pants down to the thighs, therefore exposing your underwear and ass almost died out?
    I see JaDadumbfuk still be wearin this way.

Btw that trend was started in prisons as an inmates way to show other inmates he was available.

Thread Information