Page 18 of 65 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TD 21 do you really think they are after Kemba? We haven’t heard any rumors.

The timing with starting Dejounte is su ious, but it’s starting to seem more like Pop is just going to develop the kid and keep him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They can fool the blind faith and casuals with this 61 win, up 25 vs Warriors in game 1, but the realistic fans and people who cover the league know this gaping hole prevents them from being taken seriously.
    This only matters because GS have a historically stacked team. Against anyone else the Spurs are good enough to compete and would probably even be favorites when healthy. There's nothing personnel-wise they can do right now to catch up with GS's talent level.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean listen to what you are saying. “Can’t fool me with a WCF team”

GS is stacked. Congrats to them. What do you want SA to do and outline a plan that would get them as much talent as GS that is realistic. I will wait.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one is talking about matching Warriors talent level, you apologists. Why is it too much to ask for a legit starting PG and low level 2nd perimeter star for a team supposedly trying to contend for a championship? Every other team trying to do so has one.

Repeatedly citing the fools gold WCF because the West was weak last season. Context is everything. Were the '13 Grizzlies, '15 Hawks, '16 Raptors, '17 Celtics, etc. "contenders", too?

TD 21
    do you really think they are after Kemba? We haven’t heard any rumors.

The timing with starting Dejounte is su ious, but it’s starting to seem more like Pop is just going to develop the kid and keep him.
    No. Think they need to either get the sense from Leonard's "camp" that they need to do something to appease him or watch this team get healthy, yet still either lose in the 1st round to Timberwolves or Thunder (if they fall to 4 or 5) or get shredded by Rockets in 2nd round, before they get off their high horse and start to take a serious look in the mirror at the personnel and their archaic style of play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it was so weak how come these other teams didn’t make it, but SA?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please outline your plan on what SA could have done to accomplish what you say within the realm of reality.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously we need 2 more Allstars...

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And cheap contracts.

Or fathead gone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    walls of text without content as usual

1 - Nothing guarantees that Rudy Gay can be productive with the recent injury (so to say that it "Rudy Gay is better that someone" is completely subjective when he can not stay on court)

2-Again analyzing the numbers without context (a spurstalk tradition), when people find the spurs in the 3rd seed I see a team that has a negative record away and lost to teams like Hawks (the worst team in the league) and Lolkers, and looked like a d-league team against the talented and athletic 76ers (who is struggling to get into the playoffs in the pathetic east)

3- And all these fights having the so-called "all star" Aldridge, then again: Kawhi Leonard DOES NOT HAVE enough help, unlike the others STARS in the league
    Last edited by r0drig0lac; 01-28-2018 at 04:43 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And cheap contracts.

Or fathead gone.
    agree with that last part..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boston Celtics: Constructing a trade for Kawhi Leonard

https://hardwoodhoudini.com/2018/01/...kawhi-leonard/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    walls of text without content as usual
    This post from you is longer than the one of mine you responded to.

2-Again analyzing the numbers without context (a spurstalk tradition), when people find the spurs in the 3rd seed I see a team that has a negative record away and lost to teams like Hawks (the worst team in the league) and Lolkers, and looked like a d-league team against the talented and athletic 76ers (who is struggling to get into the playoffs in the pathetic east)
    You call this "context"? It's bull . Being the third-seed is what matters, not having a positive road record in a half of a season when they are missing their best guys. The team also lost to LAL last year, and pissing on the Sixers who have been arguably the best team over the past month is just ignorant. Learn your own context, man.

3- And all these fights having the so-called "all star" Aldridge, then again: Kawhi Leonard DOES NOT HAVE enough help, unlike the others STARS in the league
    Are you just trolling at this point? ing about LMA because he can't carry a team to better than the third seed with all these injuries while also ing about KAWHI not having help? If Leonard is so great that he didn't need help, then why on Earth would it not be understandable for even a good team to struggle without him?

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I totally agree with ur response..
    still can't believe they actually get paid to write this ..

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    You call this "context"? It's bull . Being the third-seed is what matters, not having a positive road record in a half of a season when they are missing their best guys. The team also lost to LAL last year, and pissing on the Sixers who have been arguably the best team over the past month is just ignorant. Learn your own context, man.
    Yeah, holding on to third in the west by a thread with Minnesota and OKC gaining fast and while playing the 4th easiest schedule in the NBA. It's about to get real up in here. Are you wearing your hard hat?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, holding on to third in the west by a thread with Minnesota and OKC gaining fast and while playing the 4th easiest schedule in the NBA. It's about to get real up in here. Are you wearing your hard hat?
    Let me guess: You think those teams will overtake SA because of their "stars" while also pretending like the Spurs missing their star doesn't really matter? Come on dude, you're tossing softballs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Celtic still salty about missing out on Duncan 20 years ago.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol

But if it did come to it, Boston wouldn’t be a bad partner (Brown, Tatum would have to be bare bones, not either or as the article cutely suggests).

But realistically, if the dubious claim that things are bad with Leonard, the only player I’d listen on for Leonard at this point is AD.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ronald Tillery @CAGrizBeat

Not confirmed. But don't be surprised if Tyreke Evans is moved to Boston

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

Boston cares.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn great move for Boston if it happens. Tyreke is a legit 6th man of the year candidate.

Ainge playing chess while Drunkford plays with his poop.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Let me guess: You think those teams will overtake SA because of their "stars" while also pretending like the Spurs missing their star doesn't really matter? Come on dude, you're tossing softballs.
    I'm curious as to why you mention other teams as having "star(s)" and the Spurs have a "star". Did someone forget to mention that LMA is suppose to be a star Though you wouldn't know it by his first half performance. Are the Spurs suppose to be beating the Kings at the half without Kawhi?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It would be sad if Spurs keep standing pat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Deadly 6th man.

Thread Information