Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    Your worth as a human being is increased if you tell people you have worked or work overseas and have proof to back it.
    Even if that work is on a Somalian pirate ship?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Sure, why not.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Michigan Wolverines
    there was no shot at the rest of your post being taken seriously after this
    HR
    explain

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    nothing is worth risking your life imho, and i think that's part of the reason why you're a celibate. you don't have no sex because you know the risks of getting HIV from sex. Sex might be fun like some people describe it but it can also be very dangerous, that's why smart people would always avoid it at any cost. That's why the job of a beacon keeper (or something else that's safe, albeit boring as ) should be a much better choice for you than a crab fisherman job. Leisure and safety should always be atop the priority list for a celibate when it comes to job selection imho, while money is the last thing that matters to us because we don't and will never have any /kids to feed.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    These type of jobs do.

They dont promote from within, when they do if at all is rare.

Retail is man. I used to work at a local Best Buy myself. Alot of work, very little pay off.
    I've found that to be the truth in many places, but it's because employers don't want to promote an employee that excels at his position if it means it'll be hard to replace him.

In most cases, if you want to move up, you have to move out, imo

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I don't want to be filthy rich. I would just like to have more money so I'm not constantly worrying about money. When did that become a crime? Honestly, I mainly want to work overseas for the experience. I want to see and experience a new culture and way of life. How many people can they have done something like that? Your worth as a human being is increased if you tell people you have worked or work overseas and have proof to back it. The place where you work overseas also depends on your value increase. If you work in like Latvia, Estonia, Paraguay, or Laos, no one will give a . However, if you work in China, Japan, South Korea, France, Germany, Brazil, or Argentina then people will give you props. Got to stay away from spare countries if possible.
    If you work at Tarçet in France, you really get props for that?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Your worth as a human being is increased if you tell people you have worked or work overseas and have proof to back it.
    wut

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    he's so sure of whatever idea pops into his head

"I know, the problem is that I need to go work overseas!"

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Target doesn't have stores in France. They only have stores in America and now Canada. Vermont is the only state that does not have a Target store. I don't see what's wrong with wanting to try something new and experience a different culture and area of the world.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    My Jacob is a true playa I saaaaiiiiiddd. While you guys are working yo asses off saving for a house and a wedding that your demands, my is considering trying something new and enriching his life experience. Jacob and Rogue are probably the only two posters on this site who have the brain power to emancipate their souls, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    My Jacob is a true playa I saaaaiiiiiddd. While you guys are working yo asses off saving for a house and a wedding that your demands, my is considering trying something new and enriching his life experience. Jacob and Rogue are probably the only two posters on this site who have the brain power to emancipate their souls, tbh.
    fwiw i already said i aint about det wedding life.

and yes, you are right. being a virgin or w/e, Jacob actually has a big advantage over most people since he doesn't give a about women and can basically go wherever he wants tbh. people who's life revolves around getting laid will always be limited in what they can do.

Case in point. My dumbass former college roommate who will never amount to much in life because he can't focus on anything for more than 30 minutes without thinking about going out and getting girls. My first job out of college is one where I'll be working in the middle of nowhere, in a good position, good company, and good pay. I tell him all this and of course the first thing he says is " but that means you'll never get laid, why would you take that job? "
    Last edited by BUMP; 02-15-2014 at 10:58 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    btw Rogue, what books would you recommend I read before attempting The Principia? Any of Bertrand Russell's stuff?

I tried diving into it head on and I got dominated worse than Mookie in a jumprope contest

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    fwiw i already said i aint about det wedding life.

and yes, you are right. being a virgin or w/e, Jacob actually has a big advantage over most people since he doesn't give a about women and can basically go wherever he wants tbh. people who's life revolves around getting laid will always be limited in what they can do.

Case in point. My dumbass former college roommate who will never amount to much in life because he can't focus on anything for more than 30 minutes without thinking about going out and getting girls. My first job out of college is one where I'll be working in the middle of nowhere, in a good position, good company, and good pay. I tell him all this and of course the first thing he says is " but that means you'll never get laid, why would you take that job? "
    Where? My future brother in law graduated from tech in 2013 and has to work in BFE Oklahoma for oilco but can transfer after 2-3 years.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    sorry bro, I haven't read many books in my life tbh The books I've read are mostly limited to those high school and college textbooks I'm currently reading a book led "Panzer Leader" written by my Heinz Guderian, there's free download of that book on the internet and you can easily find it tbh. But it isn't much about philosophy or math imho, more like a memoir.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    To be honest, money and stress are the main reasons why I avoid intimacy/relationships. I can't afford to have a relationship financially and I couldn't handle the stress. I mean if it was just pure lust with ing and some possible role playing ie the woman dressing up in some sexy costume(no dominatrix stuff) then yeah, why not?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    To be honest, money and stress are the main reasons why I avoid intimacy/relationships. I can't afford to have a relationship financially and I couldn't handle the stress. I mean if it was just pure lust with ing and some possible role playing ie the woman dressing up in some sexy costume(no dominatrix stuff) then yeah, why not?
    Agree, bro. You ain't a Taoist like me (who needs virginity to cultivate his chi inside the body) so it wouldn't matter to some hoes if you could get some "hit & run" chances, but the fact is most es wouldn't let you get away without paying. They take off their panties and will charge you a fee one way or another, unless you have a body of a bodybuilder's or look as handsome like big daddy Chandler.
    Last edited by Rogue; 02-16-2014 at 09:30 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    btw Rogue, what books would you recommend I read before attempting The Principia? Any of Bertrand Russell's stuff?

I tried diving into it head on and I got dominated worse than Mookie in a jumprope contest
    The only book I've read concerning philosophy is Tao Te Ching written by an ancient chinese philosopher known as Laozi (who was the only other person besides Zhang Sanfeng in china's, if not the entire human's history who is believed to have achieved immorality). It ain't about math at all but it is really a good book, and I've read it more than 10 times tbh. Too bad the translated version sucks asses just like most translated books, so if you wanna have a glimpse of it I'd be glad to translate several chapters of the book for you by myself. There ain't many people who believe in Taoism and speak good English at the same time, imho.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    As others have said it's time for a change. North Dakota is cold and depressing but a great chance to make a ton of money with little overhead. Also look at this as an opportunity to reinvent yourself. You'd be going to a new place where nobody knows you and you don't have to drag your emotional baggage there. You can assume a character or role and grow into it, then comeback home a changed man--full of confidence and some money in the bank.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Where? My future brother in law graduated from tech in 2013 and has to work in BFE Oklahoma for oilco but can transfer after 2-3 years.
    starting as a field engineer in North Dakota

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Most of the time, you got to have two things in life to get ahead in life: money and/or connections. I would consider checking out North Dakota. I've heard that the job market is pretty good in North Dakota and the cost of living is decent too. The only thing that would suck is the cold cold ass weather and isolation. I guess one of the positives would be being able to go to Canada and get some Canadian woman booty.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Most of the time, you got to have two things in life to get ahead in life: money and/or connections..
    3) and the right at ude/not being a total narcissist
    4)the right degree helps too

I would consider checking out North Dakota. I've heard that the job market is pretty good in North Dakota .
    that would be correct

and the cost of living is decent too.
    that would be wrong

The only thing that would suck is the cold cold ass weather and isolation. I guess one of the positives would be being able to go to Canada and get some Canadian woman booty.
    you mean....i actually have to make sacrifices and work hard?!

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    What you talkin about? My research had North Dakota at having an average cost of living with one of the lowest unemployment rates in America. And shut the up, you ass . I make sacrifices all the time. Try working in retail for 5 years and tell me how you like it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What you talkin about? My research had North Dakota at having an average cost of living with one of the lowest unemployment rates in America. And shut the up, you ass . I make sacrifices all the time. Try working in retail for 5 years and tell me how you like it.
    are you being intentionally stupid? I imagine that he'll probably never have to work in retail for 5 years since he got a real degree and worked hard for it in order to avoid wasting his ing time at target.

people like you are annoying. people have given you advice for 7 pages but you've either ignored it or complained that it's too hard. you want to be flown to singapore, dubai, china, greece tomorrow without doing any work. Tough , you're gonna have to work your ass off and pay your dues first. there's engineers who graduate college and worked much harder than you that have to settle for ty entry level jobs for 2-3 years before they can even go anywhere. Some aren't even that fortunate.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    robinlopez.gif

shaqondudley.gif

baglakerfantakinghissunglassesoff.gif

etc

etc

etc

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Most of the time, you got to have two things in life to get ahead in life: money and/or connections. I would consider checking out North Dakota. I've heard that the job market is pretty good in North Dakota and the cost of living is decent too. The only thing that would suck is the cold cold ass weather and isolation. I guess one of the positives would be being able to go to Canada and get some Canadian woman booty.
    Celibacy is our BIGGEST advantage over other owners of our generation so I'd probably never consider giving it up, at least not considering it before I become a millionaire. Actually being close to es is probably one of the worst things that a celibate could imagine imho. I'm gonna skip the class this afternoon because only two guys (even with me included) would be attending it and I'd feel extremely uncomfortable sitting among pussies. So just leave that guy the alone there (he's not a celibate so be probably doesn't care, he would pretty much like it I bet), and I'll have yet another whole day to spend posting on Spurstalk, YEAH!

Thread Information