Post Count
    Cousins for the win!

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    "He's a second-year guy, so technically he's still a kid in the league, but he plays like a grown man," Colts linebacker Robert Mathis said. "As long as we have 12, we have a chance."
    "He kept telling us, even at 38-10, 'We're going to win this game," offensive tackle Anthony Castonzo said.
    Meanwhile, in the District, a certain #2 pick has gotten a 2-time SB winning coach fired and failed his team despite having a Top 5 rusher

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Hilarious read tbh.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    meh, Shanahan deserved to get fired, and don't give me the 2 time SB champ horse

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    I'll remember that when he gets coach #2 fired by the end of the 2015 season

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    not trying to support rg3 tbh... but shanny had it coming

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    not trying to support rg3 tbh... but shanny had it coming
    True, you could hear his death rattle as early as 4/26/2012

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    lol

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    We'll see how long Tebow plays as a starter playing the way he plays.
    he never started another game

shipped to the jets, who preferred to watch sanchez meltdown for a whole season than give tebow a single start

tebow is only getting so many opportunities because he's white

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    Post Count
    he never started another game

shipped to the jets, who preferred to watch sanchez meltdown for a whole season than give tebow a single start

tebow is only getting so many opportunities because he's white
    You calling me from the dead?

Tebow did get a whole lot more opportunities. He played multiple positions and now he hosted television shows? Rex let his pride get in the way, otherwise Tebow would've started.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    You calling me from the dead?

Tebow did get a whole lot more opportunities. He played multiple positions and now he hosted television shows? Rex let his pride get in the way, otherwise Tebow would've started.
    tebow didn't start a single game after you posted that

lol opportunities

Post Count
    tebow didn't start a single game after you posted that

lol opportunities
    Would he have started if he went to that other team instead of the Jets? They were begging for him.

Just because he didn't start for the Jets doesn't mean he didn't have the opportunity.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Would he have started if he went to that other team instead of the Jets? They were begging for him.

Just because he didn't start for the Jets doesn't mean he didn't have the opportunity.
    the jets were the only team willing to trade for him

Post Count
    the jets were the only team willing to trade for him
    The Jaguars had a better offer than the Jets to acquire Tebow from the Broncos.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    The Jaguars had a better offer than the Jets to acquire Tebow from the Broncos.
    and yet they didnt even sign him as a free agent for the minimum. did they think his skills deteriorated that much in one year with no injuries?

Post Count
    and yet they didnt even sign him as a free agent for the minimum. did they think his skills deteriorated that much in one year with no injuries?
    Dunno the reason. Khan fought against his employees for Tebow last time, maybe he didn't want to do it again. Talk about a squandered opportunity I guess.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    The question was who you start your franchise with...the implication being who is the better long-term prospect. This is obviously my opinion, but I think RG3 has higher upside and would risk taking him over Luck if he were to be the centerpiece of my franchise. I realize I'm in the minority...pun intended.
    1/46, JT. 1/46. No starting black qbs in the playoffs this year. One in 2010 (lost in WC game), one in 2009 (lost in WC game). They ing suck, and the fact that this guy is a Big 12 QB only exacerbates the problem.

Thanks, Mark May. Don't act like you have any special insight into this player or can offer up any opinion that hasn't been regurgitated by the mothership already.

Here's all you need to know:

-He's taken maybe 5 snaps under center his entire career
    -gimmicky, shotgun formation QB
    -Played in the Big 12, where QBS have hyper-inflated stats and become garbage pro QBS.

Here's a stat you'll love: No Big 12 QB has ever won a playoff game as a starter. Kordell Stewart beat the Ravens back in 2001 back when it was still the Big 8 (props to Blake for that find), and that's the last one.

So let's recap: He's black, plays in a gimmicky offense, and his conference has done nothing but drop turds at the QB position.

But I'm sure he'll be different...
    Sooo....with your ultimate knowledge and unmeasurable football intelligence, you can accurately pick who will and won't be good in the NFL before they even play a down...and insult people who don't have your incredible talents..God..we're so lucky to have the ability to be on the same forum with you...
    When it comes to black QBs, it's an easy assumption to make. History supports my argument. Nothing supports your argument.

Btw, way to skirt the Big 12 point when it got thrown back in your face.

lol thinking the weak defensive conference you play in and gimmicky offense you run doesn't have an effect on your pro prospects.
    Never said it hasn't in the past...just saying I think RG3 may be different. Say what you will...and I'll say what I will. I may be wrong..you may be. Truth is, neither of us have any idea. And you say nothing supports my argument, I could say the same about yours. Your basing one person because of his race on others...it's hilarious. One of the most racist things I've ever heard. But you keep fighting the good fight, sir...
    Learn to read, you god-fearing mongoloid. His blackness is but one factor in his doomed career. He's a Big 12 QB, only played out of the shotgun, and went against horrible defensive teams week after week. I have to keep repeating this cause that point is simply not getting through to you.

When an entire conference's QB's suck in the pros for damn near 20 years, you should probably take a hint. Now add his unfortunate racial predicament to the picture and the odds are even further stacked against him.
    Umm....I guess you don't pay attention. Where in my post did I talk about only race? I said you're basing one player off of others. That means race, conference, style..everything. Say what you want about RG3, but the facts are you have no ing clue what's going to happen in his NFL career, just like I don't. I'm just saying I think he's got a shot.
    Black or not, I just don't see what makes Griffin so much more special than other run first QB's in draft history other than the fact that he put up huge numbers in a gimmicky system
    Except that he's not a run-first QB. He's a (very accurate) passer that can run.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Some really bad bads there.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    I miss Brannon tbh...still waiting for his annual Kiss-of-Death jinx on the Boys

Thread Information