A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is disimformation he's not leaving because of "cancel culture" he's leaving because he doesn't want to work past being 60 years old, he says it in that same interview. I expect ernie and kenny to leave right after then Inside the NBA will suck based on what they do on Tuesdays

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    show has been ever since snaq has been on it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is disimformation he's not leaving because of "cancel culture" he's leaving because he doesn't want to work past being 60 years old, he says it in that same interview. I expect ernie and kenny to leave right after then Inside the NBA will suck based on what they do on Tuesdays
    Yup, he said "I’m not working until the day I die. That’s just stupid. And if I don’t have enough money by now, I’m an idiot, anyway. They should fire me, anyway."

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yup, he said "I’m not working until the day I die. That’s just stupid. And if I don’t have enough money by now, I’m an idiot, anyway. They should fire me, anyway."
    + he tried to cancel Bob Brenly here a month ago when BB slightly the bed.

No, Barkley is as liberal and cancel prone as they come.

ADDENDUM:::But he did me a solid back in the '93 Finals comin' around Pippen for that steal, initiating a domino fall that culminated with Paxson all alone. Sure, I'm back in the pickle now, but Barkley gave me 28 more years totin' it up to O & 52.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    his quote tho

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    his quote tho

would kill me when he'd talk about how the big ol women in San Antonio would be double fisting churros.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    would kill me when he'd talk about how the big ol women in San Antonio would be double fisting churros.
    Hi, guy, am I still in the old doghouse, bumster?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

ADDENDUM:::But he did me a solid back in the '93 Finals comin' around Pippen for that steal, initiating a domino fall that culminated with Paxson all alone. Sure, I'm back in the pickle now, but Barkley gave me 28 more years totin' it up to O & 52.
    People can change mein freund.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    End of the World

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tired act. Bye Charles

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    They got some big ol women down there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chuck does the heavy lifting for Inside tbh. That show is sh!t without him. Doesn't he make like 6 mil from that show? He'll need every penny Turner's paying him for his gambling.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chuck does the heavy lifting for Inside tbh. That show is sh!t without him. Doesn't he make like 6 mil from that show? He'll need every penny Turner's paying him for his gambling.
    He'll be there until the day he dies.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chuck FINALLY earned enough to pay his bookies and markers. Good for him. He deserves to keep his digits.

Enjoy not looking over your fat shoulders or having to borrow money from other degenerates. You've earned it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL, because there's re s in here actually thinking he's retiring on his own terms. Dude's a ing loser. He'd lose 60 million somehow betting $5. Kobe's helicopter stood a better chance clearing that mountain than EVERY time det obese piece of picks up the dice or sees a flop.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that show has been since the '' i got 4 rings'' re showed up.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that show has been since the '' i got 4 rings'' re showed up.
    It was better before Shaq got there. But I think diminishing quality may have been inevitable.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tired act. Bye Charles
    Precisely, why should he get a free pass to crack wise just because he's black? Brenly utters the word (dorag) and he's sent to the re-education camps for a week.

When Barkley spit on that little white girl nothing happened to him..."I axed to move and she didn't, yo."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Barkley won't retire completely. He'll do a podcast or something. Not being tied to TNT any longer, he'll be able to be more open and honest. It won't be as funny since part of the shtick right now is that he's compared to Kenny and Ernie, and those two are both hyper PC. Barkley on Joe Rogan unfiltered would be no different than anyone else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Precisely, why should he get a free pass to crack wise just because he's black? Brenly utters the word (dorag) and he's sent to the re-education camps for a week.

When Barkley spit on that little white girl nothing happened to him..."I axed to move and she didn't, yo."
    It's not because he's black. It's because he makes TNT a lot of money and for the most part he says what others are thinking. White people aren't allowed to say what they are thinking. They did that for 300 years and look what happened. If Brenly had the at ude "I don't give a damn if you like me or not" as Barkley does, and still made money, Brenly could say whatever he wanted. Kowtowing to the pressure for business reasons means you signed up for it.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count

Hey Cubs, happy father's day!! How are you feeling with Paul out? I still think we have a chance to steal game 1 today.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hey Cubs, happy father's day!! How are you feeling with Paul out? I still think we have a chance to steal game 1 today.
    Heartened.

But broken hearted over what transpired last night in Brooklyn. I was counting on the Nets to be my stopper in the bottle should you make it to the Finals. Now I'm stuck hoping the Sixers come thru and they ain't worth a tinker's dam, Milwaukee even worse.

Grim business, ill.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Revisionist history again? Barkley was roasted for it and he has expressed regret and apologized profusely for it. He was spitting at the heckler next to the girl and misfired.

Thread Information