Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and you democrats still look like the all talk, no action hypocrites that we know so well. Why didnt any of these liberal team owners hire her in the NBA? Why didnt the Spurs say they would make her the heir apparent to Pop and crown her next head coach? I thought all these players and fans were "woke". I thought you democrats were going to jump at the chance to hire a female NBA head coach....just like voting for the 1st woman president....but nope...when push came to shove...you folded like a cheap lawn chair...AGAIN. Congrats, Becky for being nothing more than a democrat stage prop in the NBA.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would look a lot better if a female who's married to a man and has children that she got pregnant with and delivered that belong to her husband, became the first woman head coach. Not some worthless bull who might as well be a gender non-binary and not a woman.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would look a lot better if a female who's married to a man and has children that she got pregnant with and delivered that belong to her husband, became the first woman head coach. Not some worthless bull who might as well be a gender non-binary and not a woman.
    Ironic coming from you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Becky Harmon a good coach?

If not, why was she hired? Coach Pop and the Spurs seemed to favor her for basketball reasons.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and you democrats still look like the all talk, no action hypocrites that we know so well. Why didnt any of these liberal team owners hire her in the NBA? Why didnt the Spurs say they would make her the heir apparent to Pop and crown her next head coach? I thought all these players and fans were "woke". I thought you democrats were going to jump at the chance to hire a female NBA head coach....just like voting for the 1st woman president....but nope...when push came to shove...you folded like a cheap lawn chair...AGAIN. Congrats, Becky for being nothing more than a democrat stage prop in the NBA.
    Instead of getting off to daddy's lamp when they remake A Christmas Story they should have Flick stick his tongue up Ralphie's ass on the playground and then everyone in Miss Shields' class has to write a theme about how great a couple they are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Construing Becky Harmon as an affirmative action hire is more or less submoronic, tbh.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok Boomer

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    "Liberal team owners"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grandpa Simpsons yells at cloud, etc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Liberal team owners"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who really cares? lol at all you sissy men virtue signaling about becky not just here but elsewhere on ST.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Construing Becky Harmon as an affirmative action hire is more or less submoronic, tbh.
    Who is Becky Harmon?

Thread Information