Page 42 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 1582
    TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh if you're talking MLB The Show, I think the MLB told Sony it wasn't selling enough as a Playstation exclusive and they could either make is multiplatform or lose the MLB exclusive license and have compe ion from another series that would release on Switch, XBox, and PC.
    my man

Nah I was just joking around related to the scarcity of the console.
    When I move and re-design my media room I'll prob still end up getting both XB and PS

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my man

Nah I was just joking around related to the scarcity of the console.
    When I move and re-design my media room I'll prob still end up getting both XB and PS
    PS5 definitely looks like it'll be the one to get early gen because of Demon's Souls, God of War Ragnarok, Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart, and Horizon Forbidden West. But later in the gen XBox is going to come hard with Elder Scrolls, blade 2, hopefully a new good Bethesda non-76 Fallout game, the Doom series, Starfield, Dishonored series, plus maybe another Fallout from Obsidian. I can really see Jim Ryan neutering the second half of the PS5 gen the same way Don Mattrick did to the 360. In Ryan's case it would be ceding the Japanese market to Nintendo despite Japanese games being a big reason why PS4 sold so well, while with Mattrick it was abandoning the hardcore gamer audience that loved the 360 the first half of that gen and instead chasing casuals who wanted a Netflix box. Another thing that makes me really leery of Jim Ryan is that ing moron Michael Pachter loves him.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 04-08-2021 at 03:02 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PS5 definitely looks like it'll be the one to get early gen because of Demon's Souls, God of War Ragnarok, Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart, and Horizon Forbidden West. But later in the gen XBox is going to come hard with Elder Scrolls, blade 2, hopefully a new good Bethesda non-76 Fallout game, the Doom series, Starfield, Dishonored series, plus maybe another Fallout from Obsidian. I can really see Jim Ryan neutering the second half of the PS5 gen the same way Don Mattrick did to the 360. In Ryan's case it would be ceding the Japanese market to Nintendo despite Japanese games being a big reason why PS4 sold so well, while with Mattrick it was abandoning the hardcore gamer audience that loved the 360 the first half of that gen and instead chasing casuals who wanted a Netflix box. Another thing that makes me really leery of Jim Ryan is that ing moron Michael Pachter loves him.
    Let's review this later this year...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oddworld is the free plus ps5 game this month

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's review this later this year...
    Sony is going to have to do a lot to make up for practically disbanding Japan Studios. Didn't they gut everything but Team Asobi there? I like the Astro series but what a joke to eliminate the rest of the studio.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sony is going to have to do a lot to make up for practically disbanding Japan Studios. Didn't they gut everything but Team Asobi there? I like the Astro series but what a joke to eliminate the rest of the studio.
    Sony's biggest hits last gen were all base out of the US. God of War, Uncharted 4, Horizon Zero Dawn, Spider man.

While I dont agree with getting rid of Japan Studios, it's not like Sony's hurting for talent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sony's biggest hits last gen were all base out of the US. God of War, Uncharted 4, Horizon Zero Dawn, Spider man.

While I dont agree with getting rid of Japan Studios, it's not like Sony's hurting for talent.
    They're getting rid of the studio that first made the PS3 a must buy, and then made the PS4 one. That's monumentally stupid. No one should just be throwing away talent like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wish I could speak more freely, but you know I can't. Not everything that was printed with regards to that story is true though. I'm in the credits for at least two of the les that are mentioned in these stories, so I sort of know what's up.

Obviously, the stuff about people leaving and the official news of reorganization are all true, and I can't go into more details, but again, let's review later down the year after official announcements are made.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wish I could speak more freely, but you know I can't. Not everything that was printed with regards to that story is true though. I'm in the credits for at least two of the les that are mentioned in these stories, so I sort of know what's up.

Obviously, the stuff about people leaving and the official news of reorganization are all true, and I can't go into more details, but again, let's review later down the year after official announcements are made.
    OK but I'm calling La Migra if there is no Bloodborne 2 announcement

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not too many scalpers buying games for the hundreds of PS5s they own.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So They’re remaking The Last of Us part 1 for the PS5.

Seems like a waste of time and effort. You could be making an entirely new IP. Rehashing TLOU for the 4th time seems like a waste of money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Seems like a waste of time and effort. You could be making an entirely new IP. Rehashing TLOU for the 4th time seems like a waste of money.
    Gross, what exactly needs to be updated in that game? Can't believe they shot down a Days Gone 2 just to remake an eight year old game that still looks great.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gross, what exactly needs to be updated in that game? Can't believe they shot down a Days Gone 2 just to remake an eight year old game that still looks great.
    Exactly my thoughts.

I personally hope this bombs. You dont need TLOU on the PS5. This seems like a desperate cash grab move. Is Sony going broke or something?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly my thoughts.

I personally hope this bombs. You dont need TLOU on the PS5. This seems like a desperate cash grab move. Is Sony going broke or something?
    There is nothing they can do to make the game better, all they can do is it up.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Days Gone 2 got shot down?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I'm not sure what to make of the TLoU news, except that maybe Sony is just going for some low hanging fruit to get more hits on the PS5. They'll probably package it together with TLoU2. As far as I know, they've not released a PS5 upgrade patch for the sequel yet, maybe this is why.

I just don't see what they're going to improve though. They're going to film more scenes and add more locations that completely up the pacing. Then they'll have to refilm all of the older scenes because they didn't capture facial movements at the time, and the stellar original performances will be ed. People are pretty passionate about that game (myself included), and I just can't see how this is a good idea. Release a PS5 patch for the sequel, package it with TLoU and Left Behind remaster, and call it a day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Days Gone 2 got shot down?
    Seems like it was shot down in 2019.

https://www.ign.com/articles/the-las...pitch-rejected

Sony studios are reportedly working on a remake of The Last of Us, while Sony Bend begins work on a new game after an unsuccessful 2019 pitch to make Days Gone 2.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont remember Days Gone been all that successful. Was it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

hm. when i played the PS4 versoin, it didnt feel that dated or in need of a revamp.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Damn, that sucks. Maybe if it's a big success when it releases on PC soon they'll consider it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hm. when i played the PS4 versoin, it didnt feel that dated or in need of a revamp.
    Sounds like Sony is doing this remake as an excuse to double dip on the PS5 version of The Last of Us Part 2 by slapping it into a package with it. Ugh, not paying $70 for that . I did it for Spiderman but (1) there isn't much out on PS5 right now and (2) at least it has new content with Miles Morales. No way I'm doing that again to if the throw in to sweeten the pot is old content.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Hey baseline bum...
    https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...1#post10479093

Why don't you address my arguments instead of trying to prevent people from seeing my arguments?
    kill yourself

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think we should feed that little tbh

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    You shills aren't swaying anybody with any brains.

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=286522
    (excerpt)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Planting of provocateurs (and sleeper agents, etc.). These people will vary from the posters who suddenly show up one day under an alias attacking regular posters, to people who seem like regular posters themselves. They may work in teams, supporting each other and giving the illusion of popular support on the net. (Remember, net IDs are basically free, and one person can have many.)
    kill yourself

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ElNono What’s your verdict on the 3D Pulse wireless headset? Amazon is gonna have it in stock in a few days and I may be thinking about getting it if it’s good for more than just gaming. Can I like say, use it for music too?

Thread Information