Page 71 of 133 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 3317
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, but I bet you'll spend an hour whining about it.
    You don't know all those names. You were googling your ass off to randomly cry about it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Realizing the media is full of pathological liars is one of the first steps before deciding to vote for Trump.

Imagine how dumb and scared you are.

facts are still facts.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't know all those names. You were googling your ass off to randomly cry about it.
    I googled Crusius. The others were easy to remember.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know how Trump could be considered anything but an elitist. He's just an outwardly racist elitist, which is enough for the white nationalist right I guess. LOL hearing dixie for years about LA and New York elites who think they're so much better than them and then they elect and idolize one.
    Trump's not like the common people like Scranton Joe, amirite?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's not like the common people like Scranton Joe, amirite?
    I'm bored talking with you. Go find someone else.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, independents always swing right. Because you have the Wild Cobras of the world who call themselves independents. The honest brokers too.
    If only he was libertarian like you and would swing left all the time.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rule Change for Second Debate Forbids Trump from Attending

WASHINGTON —In a rule change announced on Thursday, the Commission on Presidential Debates said that Donald J. Trump will not be permitted to attend the second debate.

“We took a look at the first debate and decided that we needed to tweak the format a bit,” Harland Dorrinson, a spokesperson for the commission, said.

“We think this rule change fixes everything.”

Anticipating criticism that

a debate must have at least two participants, the spokesperson said,

“There will be, if you count the moderator.”

To enforce the rule change, the commission will post a photo of Trump at security,

but Dorrinson said that he hoped that such a measure would not be necessary.

“If President Trump is listening,

we are asking him to stand back,

but don’t stand by,”

he said.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/rule-change-for-second-debate-forbids-trump-from-attending

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The thing is, Romney's base didn't even turn out for him. Obama lost independents to Romney, he just had a huge Dem turnout advantage. Paul Ryan was far right on the issues that uneducated whites aren't far right on (i.e., privatizing medicare). As you said smart Republicans don't move to the right on medicare to generate turnout, they just wait until they get elected to gut Medicare. The way you turn out the Republican base is with far right stances about immigrants, minorities and abortions while pretending you want to keep things like medicare and pre-existing condition protections.

The Romney/Ryan ticket didn't have the requisite amount of unadulterated stupidity/hatred the way Trump and GWB did. Even though Trump and GWB are both elitist trust fund babies they don't/didn't act like it so the rubes didn't care. Romney and Ryan were both elitists and they each wore it all over their face.
    Paul Ryan was never going to privatize medicare. That had no effect on anything.
    He was talking a game when repubs were fighting Obamacare, but he had no conviction for that kind of thing as a VP nominee.
    I've heard the base didn't show up enough for Romney; and I'll always wonder to what extent that could be true.
    But ballot box stuffing is what killed him. You had black urban precincts with 98 percent turnout. That's a scam, dude.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, killing babies by pulling their limbs off is noble.
    I'm sure you're very interested in an honest discussion about medical procedures during abortions that occur after the 12 week period, but the other options are less safe for the mother, so doctors recommend dilation and evacuation instead.

I do think it's noble to leave these decisions to doctors and their patients instead of politicians and evangelists, and you would probably agree if you were honest with yourself. But such is life in the MAGA cult, if you're going to side with the radical Christians' political ideology you might as well talk like one.

See you in church.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I don't know how Trump could be considered anything but an elitist. He's just an outwardly racist elitist, which is enough for the white nationalist right I guess. LOL hearing dixie for years about LA and New York elites who think they're so much better than them and then they elect and idolize one.

Also, independents always swing right. Because you have the Wild Cobras of the world who call themselves independents. The honest brokers too.
    He's no different than GWB though. GWB was born in the greater NY area (New Haven, CT) while his supporters thought he was some kind of rugged Texas cattle rancher because he sounded stupid. Uneducated white Republicans think being stupid and saying racist means you're not an elitist even though Northeastern elitists say some of the most racist you'll ever hear

IIRC Republican turnout was way down in 2012. There were also evangelicals who stayed home because they didn't like Mitt being a devout mormon (yet they had no problem with DJT being an amoral adulterer who follows no religion ).

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree. Chris Wallace out of all people making that demand.

"Invisible moderator"

And then Joe jumping on his back. F*ck that 2 on 1 sh**. Whenever they do that, Trump needs to stop and ask who's he debating and who's moderating?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    But ballot box stuffing is what killed him. You had black urban precincts with 98 percent turnout. That's a scam, dude.
    Which ones? Be specific.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's no different than GWB though. GWB was born in the greater NY area (New Haven, CT) while his supporters thought he was some kind of rugged Texas cattle rancher because he sounded stupid. Uneducated white Republicans think being stupid and saying racist means you're not an elitist even though Northeastern elitists say some of the most racist you'll ever hear

IIRC Republican turnout was way down in 2012. There were also evangelicals who stayed home because they didn't like Mitt being a devout mormon (yet they had no problem with DJT being an amoral adulterer who follows no religion ).
    Bush pretended to play cowboy and spent seemingly most of his presidency pre-9/11 clearing brush at the ranch, but Trump has always been the stereotypical rich New York asshole. The exact kind of coastal elite flyover state Americans and whine about running the nation constantly. It's just funnier with Trump since he never even tried to hide it.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Bush pretended to play cowboy and spent seemingly most of his presidency pre-9/11 clearing brush at the ranch, but Trump has always been the stereotypical rich New York asshole. The exact kind of coastal elite flyover state Americans and whine about running the nation constantly. It's just funnier with Trump since he never even tried to hide it.
    Yeah but The Apprentice made him Middle America's favorite coastal flyover state elitist. The rubes were mesmerized by the way he "took care of business!" because they've never seen a New York fast-talking snake oil salesman up close.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The thing is, Romney's base didn't even turn out for him. Obama lost independents to Romney, he just had a huge Dem turnout advantage. Paul Ryan was far right on the issues that uneducated whites aren't far right on (i.e., privatizing medicare). As you said smart Republicans don't move to the right on medicare to generate turnout, they just wait until they get elected to gut Medicare. The way you turn out the Republican base is with far right stances about immigrants, minorities and abortions while pretending you want to keep things like medicare and pre-existing condition protections.

The Romney/Ryan ticket didn't have the requisite amount of unadulterated stupidity/hatred the way Trump and GWB did. Even though Trump and GWB are both elitist trust fund babies they don't/didn't act like it so the rubes didn't care. Romney and Ryan were both elitists and they each wore it all over their face.
    Obama was also a way stronger candidate than Hillary. Doubt Trump beats Obama but I could see Romney beating Hillary. Romney should have sat out 2012 and waited until 2016 maybe he could have cleared the field and beaten Trump 1 on 1. Although Cruz and especially Kasich seemed like they would never drop out but maybe Kasich and Rubio would have backed Romney

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which ones? Be specific.
    There were a lot in Cleveland that were 90-95ish. And IIRC, they are precincts historically way below 50 percent.

Baltimore, Philly other places I"m sure you could find other similar fishiness.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Are you a low information voter?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    There were a lot in Cleveland that were 90-95ish. And IIRC, they are precincts historically way below 50 percent.

Baltimore, Philly other places I"m sure you could find other similar fishiness.
    what about Chicago too? If you're just going to rattle off cities with high black populations without providing any source or specifics, you might as well include the Chicago boogeyman.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Why was he so mealy mouthed and passive yesterday?

Explain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah but The Apprentice made him Middle America's favorite coastal flyover state elitist. The rubes were mesmerized by the way he "took care of business!" because they've never seen a New York fast-talking snake oil salesman up close.
    Anybody that has lived in the big apple knows con man like Dennison are dime a dozen over there

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what about Chicago too? If you're just going to rattle off cities with high black populations without providing any source or specifics, you might as well include the Chicago boogeyman.
    I gave you a guide based on what I saw at the time. You're just attacking the messenger and lashing out. Chicago doesn't matter. Illinois is not a swing state. Though I wouldn't discount that it's consistently blue b/c ballot box stuffing is a way of life there.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I gave you a guide based on what I saw at the time. You're just attacking the messenger and lashing out. Chicago doesn't matter. Illinois is not a swing state.
    derp's Guide to Made Up Conspiracy Theories

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I gave you a guide based on what I saw at the time. You're just attacking the messenger and lashing out. Chicago doesn't matter. Illinois is not a swing state.
    You're not the messenger, you haven't provided any sources or specifics. Sorry, but I'm not going to believe in an election conspiracy just because you say so.

"Illinois is not a swing state" as if that went into your thought process. You said Baltimore. Is Maryland a swing state?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Is Scott Adams a low information voter?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Gaythan

Thread Information