My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "I Want To Hang Up My Jersey before it's embarrassing"

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except, Jordan did embarrass himself a bit with that Washington Wizards run. Unable to make the playoffs. PP said it was like playing against a little sister; having to take it easy on him.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    2+ years post mortem and there are STILL Kobe threads around this joint.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Except, Jordan did embarrass himself a bit with that Washington Wizards run. Unable to make the playoffs. PP said it was like playing against a little sister; having to take it easy on him.
    forcing himself to start over vince carter in the ASG was also painful to watch tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's been like 16 months or did they not teach you math en escuela miguel

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LOL that's how you know Kobe ed you raw up the ass....2 yrs later and these s are now willfully lubing up and bending their own asses over....fingering themselves until Kobe comes back and insert is 14 inch penis into their asses like their superstar Tammy likes to take it....and for the record it was Kate Faber who told the world that Kobe had a 14 inch not 1 not 2 not 3....not 4 not 5 not 6....not 7 not 8 not 9..not 10 not 11, not 12....not 13 but 14..... Spurfan BOHICA BOHICA

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    forcing himself to start over vince carter in the ASG was also painful to watch tbh
    I remember that, now that you mention it. Yea, it's funny how fragile Jordan's ego is.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Duncan didn't exactly go out on top

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan didn't exactly go out on top
    wrong

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL that's how you know Kobe ed you raw up the ass....2 yrs later and these s are now willfully lubing up and bending their own asses over....fingering themselves until Kobe comes back and insert is 14 inch penis into their asses like their superstar Tammy likes to take it....and for the record it was Kate Faber who told the world that Kobe had a 14 inch not 1 not 2 not 3....not 4 not 5 not 6....not 7 not 8 not 9..not 10 not 11, not 12....not 13 but 14..... Spurfan BOHICA BOHICA
    Damn... it's sad that I literally forgot about you for months and didn't realize it until just now.
    You need to step up brother. Even you have to admit your game has fallen off a cliff.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    stfu crackhead....and who cares what Downy Jr has to say...that one crack pipe hit away from doing hard time LOL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stfu crackhead....and who cares what Downy Jr has to say...that one crack pipe hit away from doing hard time LOL
    Dude got caught sleeping in a stranger's baby crib and what hard time did he do? Like you could get away with that .

Dacos
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Must have gotten the two players mixed up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude got caught sleeping in a stranger's baby crib and what hard time did he do? Like you could get away with that .
    This is the plum truth.

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    We bragging about someone elses size now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah poor kobe

I still
    Remember that game he was 0-20 something before hitting his first shot

Thread Information