Page 49 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 2226
    The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    59 passes from Lamar Jackson. That's alot for any QB, but especially for Lamar Jackson.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    did Derrick Henry just yell “ Next year, Earl”

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Jackson and the Ravens looked so good during the regular season.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Niners best team left in the postseason

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Niners best team left in the postseason
    Chiefs
    Green Bay

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    they just got a bye two weeks in a row

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    I disagree with clowning Jackson. I mean, he's 23. Give him a minute.

Somebody needs to get this ans team off my screen with their 90s offense, can't watch it for 2 more games.

ans/Texans would be unwatchable.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    if he won he would have got all the credit, so he shouldn't be protected when he loses, the exact same way he lost in the POs a year before

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Don't trust the Chiefs at all tbh. Need to see how GB plays tomorrow but Niners are better on paper and beat them down already this season.

When as a QB you hit your receiver right in the chest at the 5 yard line, it's your fault when it bounces off.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    If Ben Simmons can get clowned for not shooting threes at age 23, Lamar "MVP" Jackson can absolutely get clowned for being terrible at throwing a football at age 23.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    gimmick
    read option dynasty
    new era

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    It seems so weird that Jackson looked so good during the regular season. Isn’t he the MVP?
    Oh well maybe he will do better in the playoffs next year.

When as a QB you hit your receiver right on the hands with a very good pass to get deep into scoring territory, it's your fault when he butterfingers it up in the air for the miffed interception.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    gimmick
    read option dynasty
    new era

i'm no guy that knows things, but isn't your team running the same ?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    When the QB throws nothing but inaccurate ducks all game, it's the receivers' fault for not catching them.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    We run RPO. And my QB won the ing game from the pocket in OT last week. Evaded two pass rushers to set up the game winning FG.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    that, and, with a coach who's famous for laying goose eggs at home in the playoffs

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Don't trust the Chiefs at all tbh. Need to see how GB plays tomorrow but Niners are better on paper and beat them down already this season.
    which one has the best QB though?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    We run RPO. And my QB won the ing game from the pocket in OT last week. Evaded two pass rushers to set up the game winning FG.
    evaded as in missed the read on the obvious rusher, and got bailed out when the other rusher knocked him out of the play, so evaded yes.

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    Lamar couldn't ninja himself out of that one, could he? Looooooool Harbaugh getting out coached by Vrabel. Probably spent the first week off gameplanning for the Pats. ans are a good scheme away from getting beat, imo. They better hope for the Texans and not the Chiefs. Niners should want the Pack, with whom they match up far better. That game should be ing epic tomorrow. As football should be. In sub freezing temperatures on grass. Between two elite QBs. Good stuff. Edge to the Pack being at home on the frozen tundra. Like the Chiefs, too, but would love to see some DJ magic. And for Watt to get into an AFCCG. Hopefully both are good for the neutrals.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Lamar couldn't ninja himself out of that one, could he? Looooooool Harbaugh getting out coached by Vrabel. Probably spent the first week off gameplanning for the Pats. ans are a good scheme away from getting beat, imo. They better hope for the Texans and not the Chiefs. Niners should want the Pack, with whom they match up far better. That game should be ing epic tomorrow. As football should be. In sub freezing temperatures on grass. Between two elite QBs. Good stuff. Edge to the Pack being at home on the frozen tundra. Like the Chiefs, too, but would love to see some DJ magic. And for Watt to get into an AFCCG. Hopefully both are good for the neutrals.
    I don't know Wilson's been pretty bad the last half of the season, and rodgers hasn't been good either. It's Aaron Jones or bust for the pack

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Two elite QBs? Gotta confirm with Clipper Nation on that one, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I just realized if the texans pull off the upset, they'll be favorites to make it to the SB. Who saw that coming

Thread Information