Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's literally fantasizing about the kenyan popping a post-menopausal karen

Thats how I imagine it too

She hated obama as soon as it was finished and she had the tiny jihadis inside her

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor Willy tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a convenient factor. Works one way and not the other.
    nah, works both ways. barry abused drones as well.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nah, works both ways. barry abused drones as well.
    But he's not a terrible person for it like Trump is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thats how I imagine it too

She hated obama as soon as it was finished and she had the tiny jihadis inside her
    holy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont think obama was a very good president. he wasn't nearly as destructive as trump, domestically

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's one reason I think Barack Obama was horrible. Another was harsh immigration enforcement. In mind there's a arc of degeneracy that goes back to Reagan, but the continuity is particularly strong b/w Bush, Obama and Trump, almost like they're one big thing.

Absent 9/11 and the security/surveillance precedents of two administrations, Trump wouldn't be able to make the play he's making now: serially destabilizing large cities run by democrats with shadowy executive branch agencies and private contractors in the run up to the election.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    midnightpulp I think I remember in another thread you said you had another 200 up for wager... want to double our current to 400?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont think obama was a very good president. he wasn't nearly as destructive as trump, domestically
    I definitely prefer obama to Trump. Thats a no brainer

But HW or Dubya? Come on now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I definitely prefer obama to Trump. Thats a no brainer

But HW or Dubya? Come on now
    those guys didnt dabble with fascism nearly to the same degree. thats more terrifying to me at this moment

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    those guys didnt dabble with fascism nearly to the same degree. thats more terrifying to me at this moment
    You are believing the propaganda. Those guys were as racist and fascist as Dump plus they were neocons. Which trump is not.

7 countries in 7 years. Globalism. Imperialism. At any cost. Those were the Bushes. Not Trump.

Trump is a nationalist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are believing the propaganda. Those guys were as racist and fascist as Dump plus they were neocons. Which trump is not.

7 countries in 7 years. Globalism. Imperialism. At any cost. Those were the Bushes. Not Trump.

Trump is a nationalist.
    no doubt bushes were racist too (clintons as well). not nearly as overtly as Trump, which also enables and emboldens his supporters to be more brazen about it as well. bush jr had more fascist tendencies than his daddy with the perpetual war on terror stuff, but trump's hardcore nationalism is very concerning on that front. he also cares a lot less about voting rights, first amendment rights, free press. he's already making excuses about mail voting fraud if he loses so that he wont have to accept the results (i dont think he would actually try to stay in power because the military would throw his ass out, though he's just giving the green light for his rabid supporters to do some REALLY stupid following the election)

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like Trump has no record...

Hes done.

A pathological liar, narcissistic “leader” who bailed on a virus that does not listen to him.
    He cooked in his bunker.

ANYONE ELSE 2020

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trump is a nationalist.
    What is globalism?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like Trump has no record...

Hes done.

A pathological liar, narcissistic “leader” who bailed on a virus that does not listen to him.
    He cooked in his bunker.

ANYONE ELSE 2020
    Zombie Rapist will save us from the hoax from his basement bunker!

TheGreatYacht

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zombie Rapist will save us from the hoax from his basement bunker!

TheGreatYacht
    Anyone else in 2020

Gotta leave out incels and pure re s though.
    you sit down twice, TGY sits down once.
    And stAy put please.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murdering Palestinian civillians is ok in your book? The DNC and GOP are both ok with it
    Islam is cancer to modern society. The most backwards society in the world (and it isn't close).

Wasn't always this way when the medieval Muslims had gotten over the radical misogynist pedo that was Muhammad and death to infidels crap and turned toward algebra and science, but those days are long gone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Islam is cancer to modern society. The most backwards society in the world (and it isn't close).

Wasn't always this way when the medieval Muslims had gotten over the radical misogynist pedo that was Muhammad and death to infidels crap and turned toward algebra and science, but those days are long gone.
    secularism >>

that part of the world needs its own Enlightenment

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People cann change, though. Look at Peter Daou. The man who shielded Hillary at every corner in 2016 is now a huge critic of the center right.

With Biden, though, I just don't belive it. You really think he gives a about anyone making less than 500k a year? He's a party man. Of all the politicians who knobslob Israel, he might be one of their most vocal lovers, especially among the center right
    Congress writes tax legislation, not the President. Whether Bernie or Biden is in the White House, if they're not given a progressive tax bill to sign, it doesn't really matter where they fall on the progressive spectrum. Which is not to say they can't influence it, but it would not be a good political move for Biden to veto a progressive tax plan from a Democratic Congress

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congress writes tax legislation, not the President. Whether Bernie or Biden is in the White House, if they're not given a progressive tax bill to sign, it doesn't really matter where they fall on the progressive spectrum. Which is not to say they can't influence it, but it would not be a good political move for Biden to veto a progressive tax plan from a Democratic Congress
    It doesn't have to get to a veto. Schumer and Pelosi will make damn sure corporate interests are well represented in Congress. Remember ACA? (and sure, that was Harry Reid and not Schumer, but we're talking about the same thing, pretty much).

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It doesn't have to get to a veto. Schumer and Pelosi will make damn sure corporate interests are well represented in Congress. Remember ACA? (and sure, that was Harry Reid and not Schumer, but we're talking about the same thing, pretty much).
    Either way, unless the thinking is that Bernie or a more progressive POTUS would veto Pelosi/Schumer tax plans, the leftward position of the White House occupant is less important to tax legislation than Congress... as long as that occupant isn't a Republican who will reflexively veto anything progressive.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pelosi actually got a decent ACA passed, but Harry Reid bungled it and couldn't get the public option approved in the senate.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    secularism >>

that part of the world needs its own Enlightenment
    Exactly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would recommend that over the sh** odds for Biden all day long.

Thread Information