Page 83 of 120 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 2992
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

IDGAF what you say you whale ing re . Tell Shamu hi for me!

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    So then, in your assessment, this is all Obama's fault if we're going to play the blame the last president bs? it must be Washington's fault if we go all the way back right?

You s are idiots and your TDS is shining bright af!

You know who didn't make sense as a president? Biden, racist ol' Biden, KKK loving Biden, showering with his daughter Biden, QuidProJoe Biden, etc... That's your dude?
    If Obama roasting Trump at the State dinner was the reason Trump decided to run in 2016, then yeah, I blame Obama. If that’s the impetus, then absolutely, his thin-skinned response to the birther . Barack should have just let that go. Because if that’s the reason we got four years plus and all of this subsequent bull of that s bag, then Obama definitely should take blame. It’s bull we had to deal with that orange p.o.s. because Obama’s couldn’t just let it go.

I’ll go a step further. Lock up Hillary. Send Hunter Biden to the dungeon. Ship the corpse of Nancy Pelosi in the loony bin. I don’t give a . I am not beholden to any of them. If you want to criticize a democrat for being a s bag, go for it. I’ll applaud. If you want to file criminal charges on a liberal for breaking the law, great. So do I. Criminals should go to jail. Left, right, blue, or red. I am no servant to any political ideology. And I do not follow blindly nor support unconditionally just because someone is a democrat.

I am more liberal than conservative, but I’m also somewhere in between. I voted for Biden in 2020 specifically so Trump wouldn’t get re-elected. Those were my top 100 reasons to vote for Biden, to vote against Trump. But I don’t give a about Biden or any democrat politicians, nor about defending them for every little stupid thing they do or say.

And see, that’s where 90% of the maga s differ, particularly the hardcore maga s. He lies, and they follow blindly. He lies some more, and they support unconditionally. He tweets a few catchphrases like “radical left” and “witch hunt” and “hoax” and they feed off the lying teet of dear leader with a zealous fervor and zero hesitation. You sit there and criticize and attack liberals for believing every little thing liberal media feeds them without realizing how ing hypocritically stupid you sound. They planted that ... ohh I declassified everything... ohhh they’re personal do ents.... I mean, they were in boxes not just laid out clumsily on the floor like that... but her emails... And you dumb motha ers parrot all of that . How ing stupid are you?

Serious question. How ing stupid?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Obama roasting Trump at the State dinner was the reason Trump decided to run in 2016, then yeah, I blame Obama. If that’s the impetus, then absolutely, his thin-skinned response to the birther . Barack should have just let that go. Because if that’s the reason we got four years plus and all of this subsequent bull of that s bag, then Obama definitely should take blame. It’s bull we had to deal with that orange p.o.s. because Obama’s couldn’t just let it go.

I’ll go a step further. Lock up Hillary. Send Hunter Biden to the dungeon. Ship the corpse of Nancy Pelosi in the loony bin. I don’t give a . I am not beholden to any of them. If you want to criticize a democrat for being a s bag, go for it. I’ll applaud. If you want to file criminal charges on a liberal for breaking the law, great. So do I. Criminals should go to jail. Left, right, blue, or red. I am no servant to any political ideology. And I do not follow blindly nor support unconditionally just because someone is a democrat.

I am more liberal than conservative, but I’m also somewhere in between. I voted for Biden in 2020 specifically so Trump wouldn’t get re-elected. Those were my top 100 reasons to vote for Biden, to vote against Trump. But I don’t give a about Biden or any democrat politicians, nor about defending them for every little stupid thing they do or say.

And see, that’s where 90% of the maga s differ, particularly the hardcore maga s. He lies, and they follow blindly. He lies some more, and they support unconditionally. He tweets a few catchphrases like “radical left” and “witch hunt” and “hoax” and they feed off the lying teet of dear leader with a zealous fervor and zero hesitation. You sit there and criticize and attack liberals for believing every little thing liberal media feeds them without realizing how ing hypocritically stupid you sound. They planted that ... ohh I declassified everything... ohhh they’re personal do ents.... I mean, they were in boxes not just laid out clumsily on the floor like that... but her emails... And you dumb motha ers parrot all of that . How ing stupid are you?

Serious question. How ing stupid?
    Here's a serious question, why are you putting that on me as if I have a history here of stating such nonsense? Because you're in a cult you face and voting for Biden was adoption of such a ridiculous ideology. Or better yet, you helped usher in a ridiculous ideology.

I applaud your first couple paragraphs but then you jump to conclusions and try to label me a MAGA whatever as if I have even donned/owned a red cap, as if I went to his rallies, as if I donated to his campaign, as if....

But guess what, would it piss you all off if I started to just out of sheer hate for what you "liberals" have become? Great!

That might be my next move because as I on "liberals" you sure have no clue what they are today because they aren't "liberals" in the least. Leftists are s to this world; a plague on our culture, government, et al. Marxist s deserves nothing but flung their way.

Serious question. How ing stupid are you Jam?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everything is on the table here, since this involves natsec. Government has ample tools here, especially since 9/11 and the Patriot Act. Plenty of court precedent as well when dealing with state secrets and recalcitrant defendants.

All that said, it’s too early. These are just the first few motions on this case and very likely to go into appeals, etc

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Here's a serious question, why are you putting that on me as if I have a history here of stating such nonsense? Because you're in a cult you face and voting for Biden was adoption of such a ridiculous ideology. Or better yet, you helped usher in a ridiculous ideology.

I applaud your first couple paragraphs but then you jump to conclusions and try to label me a MAGA whatever as if I have even donned/owned a red cap, as if I went to his rallies, as if I donated to his campaign, as if....

But guess what, would it piss you all off if I started to just out of sheer hate for what you "liberals" have become? Great!

That might be my next move because as I on "liberals" you sure have no clue what they are today because they aren't "liberals" in the least. Leftists are s to this world; a plague on our culture, government, et al. Marxist s deserves nothing but flung their way.

Lmao if anything you are a master of hypocrisy.

You just went on some self-righteous diatribe about how my criticisms of maga s do not apply to you and how presumptuous I was to include you in that... and then you ing go into an entire attack of liberals and leftists, collectively and categorically.

At least I have the decency and sense to separate maga s from all conservatives. Not all republicans are maga s. In fact, not all Trump supporters are fullblown dumb maga s. I am fully willing to acknowledge that. You display much less sense by collectively grouping liberals and leftists together without distinction.

So to answer your question, regardless of how actually ing stupid I am, it’s clearly not as ing stupid as you are.

Thats probably a good enough conclusion for both of us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grassley warns DOJ against interfering with whistleblowers | Just The News

https://justthenews.com/accountabili..._campaign=trjs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

“warns”

What’s he gonna do, cry to bed?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

stfu maga

all you have EVER done here is

defend trump
    attack so-called libs
    defend trump

defend trump
    defend trump

defend trump

have meltdowns and threaten everyone not sucking up to trump

defend trump

just kill yourself you sorry piece of

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao if anything you are a master of hypocrisy.

You just went on some self-righteous diatribe about how my criticisms of maga s do not apply to you and how presumptuous I was to include you in that... and then you ing go into an entire attack of liberals and leftists, collectively and categorically.

At least I have the decency and sense to separate maga s from all conservatives. Not all republicans are maga s. In fact, not all Trump supporters are fullblown dumb maga s. I am fully willing to acknowledge that. You display much less sense by collectively grouping liberals and leftists together without distinction.

So to answer your question, regardless of how actually ing stupid I am, it’s clearly not as ing stupid as you are.

Thats probably a good enough conclusion for both of us.
    Maybe you're a "Liberal" but if you want to see what a leftist is look no further than below.

stfu maga

all you have EVER done here is

defend trump
    attack so-called libs
    defend trump

defend trump
    defend trump

defend trump

have meltdowns and threaten everyone not sucking up to trump

defend trump

just kill yourself you sorry piece of
    SH die !

Btw where have I been defending Trump at? LMFAO You're so lost in your TDS it is hilariously sad. Again, die you stupid so society can proceed without your re ed ass in it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Oooh a warning! Oh no! Republicans might go crazy(er)!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    blow by blow of yesterday's hearing

(tl;dr

Judge Cannon will rule in due course about appointing a special master, government agrees to unseal the search inventory, but team Trump wants to keep it sealed.)

https://www.lawfareblog.com/mar-lago...-federal-court

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

baseline bum Winehole23

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

baseline bum Winehole23
    suggestive, but all by itself inconclusive. classified do ents were apparently taken out of their folders.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

holy ing

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama did not elect Trash

Hillary was Benghazi-d

Hillary was comey-d, TWICE

Hillary was pootin-ed / assange-d

Hillary still won the popular vote

The God damn ing Cons ution with its Electoral College elected Trump

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Where’s the classified do ents TSA

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Maybe you're a "Liberal" but if you want to see what a leftist is look no further than below.

SH die !

Btw where have I been defending Trump at? LMFAO You're so lost in your TDS it is hilariously sad. Again, die you stupid so society can proceed without your re ed ass in it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there's an ongoing criminal investigation, we'll eventually see what it turns up. what it has turned up already seems to justify the probe as legit. the ex-president stole and mishandled US secrets.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even Andrew Sullivan accepts trash is clobbered by stealing not securing dox, snd obstructing

Cannon appointed by trash is a ing corrupt political toady, epitomizes the bags that Trump and Leonard Leo put on the federal bench for life

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    * 31 do ents marked CONFIDENTIAL
    * 54 do ents marked SECRET
    * 18 do ents marked TOP SECRET
    empty folders with “CLASSIFIED” banners
    empty folders marked “Return to Staff Secretary/Military Aide”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And we'd be none the wiser if Trump hadn't publicized the search and his lawyers hadn't asked for a special master. Team Trump is wrecking their own guy, the whole thing is taking on a tragic dimension.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BUT WHAT ABOUT HUNTER BIDENS LAPTOP!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEE

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Empty folders with the actual classified do ents missing sure would seem like a problem.

The other day, Cohen offered another problem that may come up in the future. He said Trump likely copied classified do ents and hid them elsewhere, like other places of residence, or with his kids or Weisselberg. That’s obviously speculation on Cohen’s part. But it is certainly alarming to think about had he made copies and hid them other places. And I don’t think too many people would be surprised if he did that.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You don’t get to ask questions and expect answers until you answer my question you’ve been dodging like a .

If nothing happens to Trump are you going to stick around this time or are you going to go into hiding again and abandon the political forum like always do?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Empty folders with the actual classified do ents missing sure would seem like a problem.

The other day, Cohen offered another problem that may come up in the future. He said Trump likely copied classified do ents and hid them elsewhere, like other places of residence, or with his kids or Weisselberg. That’s obviously speculation on Cohen’s part. But it is certainly alarming to think about had he made copies and hid them other places. And I don’t think too many people would be surprised if he did that.
    apart from the possibility Trump shared US secrets with others, the sheer amount of classified and highly classified material puts Trump in a position to blackmail the US government.

Thread Information