Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I know I do...lol Kelvin Cato.
    Dubs!!! Sweetheart!!! Pumpkinpuss!!!

Look at ya:::store bought haircut, brand new tennis shoes, K-mart shirt right out of the plastic. You could do Jerry Springer this afternoon.

You look a million bucks.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Coaches are hard to figure. There's not many decent ones available, and mixing it up with 2 upper tier players on your team with big salaries, during your limited window of opportunity, could be too risky.

Look at what's out there. The Thunder went to a college coach to avoid hiring a journeyman black player/coach. We both know that. You have Monty Williams, Avery Johnson, Jacques Vaughn, Mike Brown and maybe soon Derrick Fisher and I am sure I'm leaving someone out. Then you have Scotty "just go out there and play hard, you guys know how, just go do it" Brooks, Vinny "off the face of the earth "Del Negro, that got that was coaching SAC prior to Karl, have no idea where Nate McMillan went... and I am sure Steve Nash will be throwing his hat into the ring sooner or later.

Pick one.
    a lot of them are lateral moves from McHale tbh, but a couple like Thibs (who also has his flaws) are upgrades. What this team is lacking is someone to discipline them and get a fire lit under their ass. That sloppy and disorganized play stems directly from poor discipline.
    Morey has his flaws, yet has this franchise the furthest it has been since Hakeem. Prigs was an underrated pickup. So was Smith. Capela was a good pick as he has plenty of upside. The team isn't handcuffed with terrible salaries. Also, switching Parsons for Ariza.
    Good points, and with the rockets as far as tehy are I can't say anything at this point. I really hope I'm proven wrong.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What this team is lacking is someone to discipline them and get a fire lit under their ass.
    Kurt Russell did exactly that in "The Thing." Hire him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cato was a solid defensive big though, better than bag Yao at least.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kurt Russell did exactly that in "The Thing." Hire him.
    J.B from "Big Trouble In Little China" is better.

"Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes and the poison arrows fall from the sky and the pillars of heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot pal, I can take it".

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    J.B from "Big Trouble In Little China" is better.

"Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes and the poison arrows fall from the sky and the pillars of heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot pal, I can take it".
    The kids liked it, but, I couldn't get into it. I don't like screwball comedies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The kids liked it, but, I couldn't get into it. I don't like screwball comedies.
    Sometimes you need to take a load off ol' Hoss

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sometimes you need to take a load off ol' Hoss
    And I really don't care for Russell in comedies. It doesn't work very well for him. Like in that movie "Cars" where he battled Jack Warden (playing a dual role). I see it the listings quite a bit. I never trigger it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And I really don't care for Russell in comedies. It doesn't work very well for him. Like in that movie "Cars" where he battled Jack Warden (playing a dual role). I see it the listings quite a bit. I never trigger it.
    Oh I agree with the overall view of your statement, but there's something about this particular film that's re ed enough to where it works. I'm sure there's something in your vault the family just can't get along with. The mixing of old and new, the mysticism and storyline, John Everyman learning as he goes. It's terrible. But it just works. 9 out of every 10 these films will certainly bomb. But there's always one that becomes a cult classic.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh I agree with the overall view of your statement, but there's something about this particular film that's re ed enough to where it works. I'm sure there's something in your vault the family just can't get along with. The mixing of old and new, the mysticism and storyline, John Everyman learning as he goes. It's terrible. But it just works. 9 out of every 10 these films will certainly bomb. But there's always one that becomes a cult classic.
    Maybe I'll give it another try. What the .

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    And Maurice Taylor
    And Moochie Norris as a backup.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Gonna jerk off to this shotchart

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/nb...stics-rockets/
    Great article.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That red hexagon right on the FT line must represent the #1 shot to be taken by the Rockets - the freethrow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe I'll give it another try. What the .
    "This is Jack Burton and the Pork Chop Express and I'm talkin' to whoever is listenin' out there......Like I told my last wife I says, 'Honey, I never drive faster than I can see and besides that it's all in the reflexes...."

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    That red hexagon right on the FT line must represent the #1 shot to be taken by the Rockets - the freethrow.
    Absolutely. Harden is a genius tbh

Thread Information