SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in' Warrior scrubs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    However, not everyone is convinced the Lakers are going to mail it in the rest of the year. On Grantland’s Basketball Hour with Bill Simmons and Jalen Rose, ESPN senior writer Ramona Shelburne doesn’t anticipate the Lakers will stand pat and tank this year.

They can’t [tank]. This is Los Angeles, Bill. The Lakers have missed the playoffs six times in their entire history. Since Jerry Buss bought the team, they missed it once. 1993-94 and they missed it last year, and they’re going to miss it again this year. You can’t do this in Los Angeles. This is Hollywood. When you are not relevant, when you are not in the game, people just forget about you. It doesn’t matter if they win a championship, [the Lakers] would rather be 8th and at least have their fans engaged in this season, at least have them watching the games….they have to be relevant. They can not not be relevant.

multiple sources

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    However, not everyone is convinced the Lakers are going to mail it in the rest of the year. On Grantland’s Basketball Hour with Bill Simmons and Jalen Rose, ESPN senior writer Ramona Shelburne doesn’t anticipate the Lakers will stand pat and tank this year.

They can’t [tank]. This is Los Angeles, Bill. The Lakers have missed the playoffs six times in their entire history. Since Jerry Buss bought the team, they missed it once. 1993-94 and they missed it last year, and they’re going to miss it again this year. You can’t do this in Los Angeles. This is Hollywood. When you are not relevant, when you are not in the game, people just forget about you. It doesn’t matter if they win a championship, [the Lakers] would rather be 8th and at least have their fans engaged in this season, at least have them watching the games….they have to be relevant. They can not not be relevant.

multiple sources
    That was before Cuban got after us and foisted that CBA onto us. Our goose got cooked in short order. We're just like every other asshole in the bread line.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    in' Warrior scrubs.
    As long as the 48 is safe, I'm happy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get that dumbass slav out of there.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

multiple sources
    It's obvious that she is a lie and a fake. Her twitter picture is from 10 years ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just fill these out and give it to each laker player at the end of the day.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

He'll come back here and spill the beans next Summer. Suns will give him a hearty welcome and a job.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You just knew the sociopath was going to come out to prove a point after going 1/14. Even if it meant taking 40 shots. For those that watched it, was it basically let the sociopath go 1 on 1 all game long?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10 more pts

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You just knew the sociopath was going to come out to prove a point after going 1/14. Even if it meant taking 40 shots. For those that watched it, was it basically let the sociopath go 1 on 1 all game long?
    Yes, yes, , it was just like that. Now lay back down and close your eyes. You're still World Champion.

Jesus Christ.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Nash partying it up the other night

http://instagram.com/p/vX-VfVA5L_/?modal=true

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, yes, , it was just like that. Now lay back down and close your eyes. You're still World Champion.

Jesus Christ.
    NBA champs, not world.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    NBA champs, not world.
    You asshole, you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Jesus Christ.
    Ma

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    shame Kerr took pity of this team...

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Phew... 48 lives on.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

This Canadian cracker called in sick so he could party it up.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    shame Kerr took pity of this team...
    I'm sure he didn't, but, was sternly overuled by the rank & file union members in that locker room. "No in' way, some day it'll be me there and I'll want a hand down. Now get the outta the way, coach."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ugh NBA.com right now...

On League Pass: Kobe has 44 in fourth quarter (LIVE)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Jesus Christ.
    Nope. I'm not showing that TOSB any pity. Pop didn't so why should I? That sociopath deserves everything that's coming to him, and at the end of the night I'm still world champion regardless.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My nigger Nash, getting revenge for 2010 at last.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking forward to 21_ ings' prognosis on this game tbh.

Thread Information