Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe a deal is imminent? I mean when this thread was made it seemed odd that the Spurs were looking to trade Beli for a forward that can shoot when they had supposedly just agreed to terms with one and traded for another seemed odd but makes more sense now given what we know, especially considering he probably skipped his physical before this thread was made

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MoSpur02

Feed us, bro (no ). I'm panicking over here, tbh.

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so whats up. we still have the MLE? who can we s&t for that , no FA is worth that at the moment tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so whats up. we still have the MLE? who can we s&t for that , no FA is worth that at the moment tbh

Nope.used part of that on trey sharp shooting lyles

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe a deal is imminent? I mean when this thread was made it seemed odd that the Spurs were looking to trade Beli for a forward that can shoot when they had supposedly just agreed to terms with one and traded for another seemed odd but makes more sense now given what we know, especially considering he probably skipped his physical before this thread was made

His name is trey lyles .hopefully belli/??? could be flipped for a 3/4 but he wont be a fa as mentioned by op

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope.used part of that on trey sharp shooting lyles
    what are the terms of the 2 year deal. cant find it anywhere?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MoSpur02

Feed us, bro (no ). I'm panicking over here, tbh.
    Wish I had an update regarding this. I was super excited too about the possibility of trading Marco. I was told that it was close to happening at the time and that they were surprised an announcement hadn't been made. Not sure what happened and if the whole Marcus Morris fiasco changed things.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wish I had an update regarding this. I was super excited too about the possibility of trading Marco. I was told that it was close to happening at the time and that they were surprised an announcement hadn't been made. Not sure what happened and if the whole Marcus Morris fiasco changed things.
    Maybe they pulled a timvp and are scared to pull the trigger on Marco F'n Belinelli when they have a bonafide stud waiting in the wings in Lonnie...

Just kinda crazy to me that the Suckers are so hesitant to lose key rotational players from a 7th seed / 1st round exit team from last year....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still feel Marco will get traded, but there's nothing there right now. Might be after the season starts. Given the slate of injuries at the beginning of last year, there's reason to be careful.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good point. What team was it last year that had almost half their roster laid up at once?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tobias Harris was traded for a 2020 and 2021 1st
    Otto Porter was traded for a young prospect about to get paid (Portis which ended up being a salary dump)

I know some think it's a pipedream but, there is precedent to Covington or Winslow being traded for a package based on salary cap space and a pick ('s)... granted, those trades were in-season so we might have to wait awhile but I think we have options here.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heard today that Spurs/Magic talked about deal to acquire Evan Fournier. It sounds like this took place before MM flipping to Knicks. Was told there was preliminary talks and has not advanced since. I have no source with Spurs, this is coming from Magic side of things, do not know players/picks discussed from SA side. Was told Orlando last trade deadline was actively shopping Fournier, but haven't been actively seeking to move him since last season and contact came from Spurs. If I hear something more will update.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heard today that Spurs/Magic talked about deal to acquire Evan Fournier. It sounds like this took place before MM flipping to Knicks. Was told there was preliminary talks and has not advanced since. I have no source with Spurs, this is coming from Magic side of things, do not know players/picks discussed from SA side. Was told Orlando last trade deadline was actively shopping Fournier, but haven't been actively seeking to move him since last season and contact came from Spurs. If I hear something more will update.
    You look at the Magic roster and wonder what the they're doing.

And then some dips about the Spurs on here.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marco will not be traded to at least close to the trade deadline if at all and the spurs need his 3pt shooting and he is familiar with the Spurs system. If LW4 is playing regularly and producing than I see the Marco trade by the deadline at the earliest.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marco will not be traded to at least close to the trade deadline if at all and the spurs need his 3pt shooting and he is familiar with the Spurs system. If LW4 is playing regularly and producing than I see the Marco trade by the deadline at the earliest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol no

That guy is in the middle of like a $90 million contract, is another guard, and sucks. Hard pass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol this ish aint happening ..ferrari still in the garage

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mills + Beli for Fournier + an asset is interesting. Fournier is not great but he's probably comparable to Beli in terms of impact. This would reduce the guard logjam, and Fournier can play SF in a pinch.

It saves Orlando about $4M in salary in 2020-2021 which is why the asset is included. That might not be enough to get them to throw in a first, but I have seen stranger things happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mills + Beli for Fournier + an asset is interesting. Fournier is not great but he's probably comparable to Beli in terms of impact. This would reduce the guard logjam, and Fournier can play SF in a pinch.

It saves Orlando about $4M in salary in 2020-2021 which is why the asset is included. That might not be enough to get them to throw in a first, but I have seen stranger things happen.
    I don't see why Orlando should even throw an asset in. I'd do Mills and Beli for Forunier straight up without hesitation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see why Orlando should even throw an asset in. I'd do Mills and Beli for Forunier straight up without hesitation
    Fournier is the worst of the three and has the worst contract. He dominates the Spurs but is a net-negative player besides.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fournier worst than belli and mills ? You' re not serious, he is way better but i agree about the contract.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was there ever any truth to this post?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Net-net, I'd rather have Mills and Belinelli. Magic would have to include a pick. Unprotected second is worth ~3MM. Not that it matters much, but Mills has a smaller 2021 cap hold too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was there ever any truth to this post?
    Of course not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd far rather have Mills and Belinelli than some random more expensive guy on another team. We don't know how the guard logjam is going to work out, we don't know if injuries will hit again. If they need to whittle the roster down, you can do this later and for a position of need.

Thread Information