Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonnie was great at the end of the game on the defensive possessions. Clutch rebound and outlet pass
    Yes. I think spurs should use all time outs immediately so that he has a chance to be entered for a rebound and an outlet pass. His plus minus would be awesome

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we need that type of Derrick White more often. Kid's Bball IQ is just on another level, he makes great decisions with the ball in his hands, but he has to be in attack mode for it to really show
    White >>> Murray

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we need that type of Derrick White more often. Kid's Bball IQ is just on another level, he makes great decisions with the ball in his hands, but he has to be in attack mode for it to really show
    In that 4th quarter, Derrick showed me what I expected to see from him on a consistent basis. But I think Pop usually closes with Dijon not Derrick, so I think Derrick may have felt a little more empowered.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Usual suspects mad cos spurs won

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonnie was great at the end of the game on the defensive possessions. Clutch rebound and outlet pass
    Because he isn't in that position much, and he came in cold after sitting for more than a quarter made it more impressive. I was especially impressed that he didn't travel when the double-team forced him off balance and he didn't travel under those cir stances.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Usual suspects mad cos spurs won
    If lonnie doesnt play 30 mpg it doesnt matter. Spurstalk is the new and1 forum

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another spurs ROAD W!!!

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was at the game and of my 20+ years of going to spurs games in person outside of SA that was one of the most EPIC games. We looked dead in the water but man did that crowd get SILENT quick at 100-91.

Props to DeMar

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1st round exit but people really want that meaningless playoff streak to continue
    meaningless ?
    lol that playoff streak is literally the only thing the Spurs have left to play for, and it's not that difficult a task, half the teams make the playoffs.

you don't really believe the Spurs (with a slightly better draft pick) will actually contend for a championship again do you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Victory. Missed the game, but happy for the comeback win.
    You missed an impressive 4th quarter.

Victory!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White needs to close at all times. Ideally for Brent Forms. Pair him with Murray or Wombat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In that 4th quarter, Derrick showed me what I expected to see from him on a consistent basis. But I think Pop usually closes with Dijon not Derrick, so I think Derrick may have felt a little more empowered.
    Not really, Pop closes with whoever of the 2 plays better that night. It's just that White has been up and down a lot this year. It might be the foot injury, but this team really needs the Derrick White we saw last year. And since that was his first NBA season, you'd actually think he would improve and not regress

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the happened to you guys? This was an impressive road win against one of the top teams in the EC. Came back from a huge lead and you chose to nitpick? Still call them chokers, 1st rounder exits, POS when a kudos was warranted? Damn if you do and damn if you don't. It feels like you guys wanted them to lose even before the game started. Ready to if they lose. Spurs got lucky? Nah, they earned it. SMH.
    Last edited by jmard5; 01-12-2020 at 09:18 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs got lucky. Pop gambling with Beli and Mills with Spurs ahead by 7? He should’ve put the best defenders already to secure the lead. Man really I don’t what he’s doing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wow demar is having a great stretch!!!!!!!!

wait what????? the spurs are still below 0.500?

what???? 9th seed?

demar

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the happened to you guys? This was an impressive win against one of the top teams in thr EC. Came back from a huge lead and you chose to nitpick? Still call them chokers, 1st rounder exits, etc when a kudos was warranted? Damn if you do and damn if you don't. It feels like you wanted them to lose even before the game started. SMH.
    Because Spurs got lucky that desperate 3 didn’t go in. First, Pop should’ve already subs uted Lonnie for Beli to protect the lead. And yes Lonnie could’ve made that same open 3 1 out 3. 2nd, Aldridge should sunk those 2 and made it 3pts game, maybe foul to protect the 3. I applaud the come back, but once they got the lead, they didn’t have to give it back and almost lost down the wire. They need to clearn to close.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are improving,slowly but improving

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the happened to you guys? This was an impressive road win against one of the top teams in the EC. Came back from a huge lead and you chose to nitpick? Still call them chokers, 1st rounder exits, POS when a kudos was warranted? Damn if you do and damn if you don't. It feels like you guys wanted them to lose even before the game started. Ready to if they lose. Spurs got lucky? Nah, they earned it. SMH.
    Raptors were missing two key starters and we still could barely do .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs 3-1 since I've been able to fully commit to watching entire games again - league ed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lots of fake fans on this website, the real ones still root for Wins and want the team to be successful

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because Spurs got lucky that desperate 3 didn’t go in. First, Pop should’ve already subs uted Lonnie for Beli to protect the lead. And yes Lonnie could’ve made that same open 3 1 out 3. 2nd, Aldridge should sunk those 2 and made it 3pts game, maybe foul to protect the 3. I applaud the come back, but once they got the lead, they didn’t have to give it back and almost lost down the wire. They need to clearn to close.
    LoL. 20/20 hindsight. So you figure to see what went wrong and about them instead of what the Spurs did for a great come back? I am no coach, I don't know how they decide what lineups and gameplan to use. But I trust their years of experience.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is the Raptors problem. The Spurs did what they needed to do against a still highly talented home team. And if the Spurs lose, Spurs will still get a lot of burn saying they should have won because Raptors are without 2 key starters. See, damn if you do and damn if you don't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raptors were missing two key starters and we still could barely do .
    That is the Raptors problem. The Spurs did what they needed to do against a still highly talented home team. And if the Spurs lose, Spurs will still get a lot of burn saying they should have won because Raptors are without 2 key starters. See, damn if you do and damn if you don't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    meaningless ?
    lol that playoff streak is literally the only thing the Spurs have left to play for, and it's not that difficult a task, half the teams make the playoffs.

you don't really believe the Spurs (with a slightly better draft pick) will actually contend for a championship again do you?
    This. Usual people want the Spurs youngsters to improve, get more experience yet they don't want the Spurs to go into thr playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You missed an impressive 4th quarter.

Victory!
    Victory!

Thread Information