Page 11 of 212 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sort of makes a wider point about fires in your neighbor's house. If we don't care for our neighbors, it affects us.
    [logically flawed personal attack]
    No-take McGurk strikes again.

[apathy]

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [personal attack on several posters]
    [amusement]

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Temporary injunction laid on abortion ban

https://www.statesman.com/news/20200...d-abortion-ban

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's funny reading all these posters here like they paid their dues to live in a free country, like they are disabled veteran status and long term PTSD, .. ain't never done anything except sit on your ass and play video games.
    Not even sure where you're going with this. Arbitrary litmus tests are just that, arbitrary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's funny reading all these posters here like they paid their dues to live in a free country, like they are disabled veteran status and long term PTSD, .. ain't never done anything except sit on your ass and play video games.
    DMC decides what qualifications you must have to live in a free country

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And always includes himself in those qualifications. Have no idea why he's so insecure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh, in this day and age when you're not drafted into the military, but it's your choice, if you end up with disabled veteran status and long term PTSD, it's because you made wrong choices in life, right? I hear that one from conservatives all the time, when people fall in tough times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh, in this day and age when you're not drafted into the military, but it's your choice, if you end up with disabled veteran status and long term PTSD, it's because you made wrong choices in life, right? I hear that one from conservatives all the time, when people fall in tough times.
    "why should i have to pay for somebody's troubles because they made the decision to sign up for active duty and fight some war in the desert that did me no good?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, if it's my own opinion and I am free to do so. Does that chap your ass?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it wasn't a choice there'd be no honor in it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And always includes himself in those qualifications. Have no idea why he's so insecure.
    And you always have me on your mind. I have no idea why you're so into me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, if it's my own opinion and I am free to do so. Does that chap your ass?
    doesnt surprise me that's where your mind goes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it wasn't a choice there'd be no honor in it.
    There always been honor. Ask any WW veteran that didn't get to choose.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not even sure where you're going with this. Arbitrary litmus tests are just that, arbitrary.
    Not a litmus test. All the whining and ing isn't because they put so much into something and got ed. It's quite the opposite - they've spent a lifetime doing basically nothing. What they get from it then, if anything, is a bonus.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There always been honor. Ask any WW veteran that didn't get to choose.
    There's no honor in being drafted. There's honor in what you do afterward.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a litmus test. All the whining and ing isn't because they put so much into something and got ed. It's quite the opposite - they've spent a lifetime doing basically nothing. What they get from it then, if anything, is a bonus.
    Except that your 'doing basically nothing' is completely arbitrary. One thing is for sure, this country isn't forgiving when it comes to earning your keep.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    doesnt surprise me that's where your mind goes
    It's a saying. Spend more time learning about this country instead of bashing it, you might get it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's no honor in being drafted. There's honor in what you do afterward.
    There's no honor in bone spurs. There's no honor in your choice either, it's your choice. It's what you do afterwards.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a saying. Spend more time learning about this country instead of bashing it, you might get it.
    there are a lot of sayings. of course your first choice was one that had you thinking about my ass for whatever reason

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except that your 'doing basically nothing' is completely arbitrary. One thing is for sure, this country isn't forgiving when it comes to earning your keep.
    There's lots of "arbitrary" concepts, like "earning your keep" and "isn't forgiving". These things you accept at face value, so "basically nothing" is in the same category. Those who fit that bill know who I am referring to. If you don't feel that's you, I'm probably not referring to you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there are a lot of sayings. of course your first choice was one that had you thinking about my ass for whatever reason
    Sure Philo. Practice arguing about the mundane - you've got a future of it awaiting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's no honor in bone spurs. There's no honor in your choice either, it's your choice. It's what you do afterwards.
    The fact you have a choice and you choose to do the more difficult thing, something that benefits others as much if not more than you, that's honorable. Choosing to let others do the work for you so you can camp out behind a door upstairs, that's not honorable. It's not dishonorable, just not honorable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [virtue signaling complaint without an ounce of self awareness]
    par

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's lots of "arbitrary" concepts, like "earning your keep" and "isn't forgiving". These things you accept at face value, so "basically nothing" is in the same category. Those who fit that bill know who I am referring to. If you don't feel that's you, I'm probably not referring to you.
    Not paying your bills is indeed what's gonna penalize you in this free country, up to an including jail. Not really arbitrary, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact you have a choice and you choose to do the more difficult thing, something that benefits others as much if not more than you, that's honorable. Choosing to let others do the work for you so you can camp out behind a door upstairs, that's not honorable. It's not dishonorable, just not honorable.
    I would argue it's not the "more difficult thing", it's the "dumber thing". You can benefit others without having to risk your neck for it, there's a plethora of ways to selflessly contribute to society in general.

Now, it's their choice, as dumb as I think it is.

Thread Information