Page 29 of 85 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    tl;dr and not going to.
    You're missing out. All their work is finally making the connections the FBIanon told them to look for back in July. Told them to stop focusing on the server and dig into the Clinton Foundation, Soros, DynCorp, and Tavistock. Told them about human trafficking way before this pizzagate even existed.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Don't expect to hear anything from the FBI until Obama and his corrupt DOJ are gone.

Time Is A Flat Circle Rust Cohle's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    I take that back, don't try again. I'd like you to read #691 and #692 and hear your thoughts.
    Sponsors really needing you to push those posts, eh?

Cash dem checks!

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're missing out. All their work is finally making the connections the FBIanon told them to look for back in July. Told them to stop focusing on the server and dig into the Clinton Foundation, Soros, DynCorp, and Tavistock. Told them about human trafficking way before this pizzagate even existed.
    Seems like a waste of time for FBIanon to just give clues if he already knows the answers.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Seems like a waste of time for FBIanon to just give clues if he already knows the answers.
    Already explained in the first AMA. Hands are tied due to Obama's DOJ. You watched the internal FBI revolt in action with your own eyes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Already explained in the first AMA. Hands are tied due to Obama's DOJ. You watched the internal FBI revolt in action with your own eyes.
    Obama's DOJ prevents him from providing explicit information and proof, but not from providing clues to an online scavenger hunt?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Read up on any of the elite pedophile rings that have been busted and how deep they ran, how long they took to expose, and how powerful the people involved were. A simple whistleblower doesn't work.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    All this time going back and forth with me you could have read those two posts I asked you to

Seriously worth the read.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Still don't believe the New York Times is trying to suppress this? Try this for yourself.

Holy . Washington Post and ABC just scrubbed the same story. Don't believe me google Washington Post Norway pedophile and ABC Norway pedophile and try clicking the links to the stories.

Open your ing eyes people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy . Washington Post and ABC just scrubbed the same story. Don't believe me google Washington Post Norway pedophile and ABC Norway pedophile and try clicking the links to the stories.

Oh my god, now all of those people who try to search for a 3-week old, 4-paragraph article exclusively on a single news organization's site aren't going to be able to find the story!

The three people left on earth who don't use Google to search for everything are never going to know!

Found it... Hurry up and read before the AP takes it down too. Juicy connections to the Clintons!
    http://bigstory.ap.org/article/3f539...-network-probe

Time Is A Flat Circle Rust Cohle's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Oh my god, now all of those people who try to search for a 3-week old, 4-paragraph article exclusively on a single news organization's site aren't going to be able to find the story!

The three people left on earth who don't use Google to search for everything are never going to know!

Found it... Hurry up and read before the AP takes it down too. Juicy connections to the Clintons!
    http://bigstory.ap.org/article/3f539...-network-probe
    Damn man I never took you for a shill. It has nothing to do with a google search and everything to do with those specific sites scrubbing the articles. Let's hear your best shillexplanation for doing so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn man I never took you for a shill. It has nothing to do with a google search and everything to do with those specific sites scrubbing the articles. Let's hear your best shillexplanation for doing so.
    I have no idea why they took the articles off of their websites. I do know that it wasn't because they were hoping to keep people from finding out about a Norwegian pedophile ring.

What do you think was their motive?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I have no idea why they took the articles off of their websites. I do know that it wasn't because they were hoping to keep people from finding out about a Norwegian pedophile ring.

What do you think was their motive?
    You do know that's why they didn't? How so?
    Do you realize all the articles calling pizzagate fake news link back to the WaPo and NYT? Each of which did zero investigations into what was uncovered.

And you take their word as fact even after just saying this?

It may or may not turn out to be fact. That's why the media is reaching out to involved parties to ask questions. This is how things work
    How do you not even question the attempted suppression you are witnessing right now? I've never seen anything like it in my lifetime.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I ran an experiment. I looked up other AP articles from around November 20.

Here's one from Nov 21:
    http://bigstory.ap.org/article/a4d0c...strongs-future

I googled: "washington post Coach Charlie Strong says he wants to stay at Texas"

Top result: https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...=.bc0bbff36a17

HMMMMMM.... WHY IS THE WASHINGTON POST SCRUBBING ARTICLES ABOUT CHARLIE STRONG?????

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AP story: http://bigstory.ap.org/article/30fdc...ts-tout-cereal

Washington Post story from Google search (same headline): https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.fde9b33fd090

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's almost like they remove stories sourced elsewhere from their site to save server space or something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You do know that's why they didn't? How so?
    Because Google.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    It's almost like they remove stories sourced elsewhere from their site to save server space or something.
    It's wiped from archive.org as well

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Here comes government thought police
    http://www.portman.senate.gov/public...s-part-of-ndaa

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I ran an experiment. I looked up other AP articles from around November 20.

Here's one from Nov 21:
    http://bigstory.ap.org/article/a4d0c...strongs-future

I googled: "washington post Coach Charlie Strong says he wants to stay at Texas"

Top result: https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...=.bc0bbff36a17

HMMMMMM.... WHY IS THE WASHINGTON POST SCRUBBING ARTICLES ABOUT CHARLIE STRONG?????
    Experiment doesn't hold up with archive.org

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Published on Aug 29, 2013Child abuse, sexual depravity and the cult of Set and Satanism have all been uncovered in the US Army base at the Presidio in San Francisco. We speak with former army researcher Douglas Dietrich about his experience with Lieutenant Col. Michael Aquino and how the military put hundreds of children at risk of disease and damage on this Buzzsaw interview hosted by Sean Stone.

GUEST BIO:
    For eight years, Douglas Dietrich was a Research Librarian for the Department of Defense at El Presidio Real de San Francisco Military Base. There, along with his primary duty of do ent destruction, he alleges he was assigned to locate and access incredibly rare occult grimoires for the officially recognized Satanic Chaplain of the United States Army, Lieutenant Colonel Michael A. Aquino. Dietrich is a writer, speaker and activist.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Published on Aug 29, 2013Child abuse, sexual depravity and the cult of Set and Satanism have all been uncovered in the US Army base at the Presidio in San Francisco. We speak with former army researcher Douglas Dietrich about his experience with Lieutenant Col. Michael Aquino and how the military put hundreds of children at risk of disease and damage on this Buzzsaw interview hosted by Sean Stone.

GUEST BIO:
    For eight years, Douglas Dietrich was a Research Librarian for the Department of Defense at El Presidio Real de San Francisco Military Base. There, along with his primary duty of do ent destruction, he alleges he was assigned to locate and access incredibly rare occult grimoires for the officially recognized Satanic Chaplain of the United States Army, Lieutenant Colonel Michael A. Aquino. Dietrich is a writer, speaker and activist.
    Interesting timing with all that is being dug up from the past these days

1987 (November) – The US Army received allegations of child abuse at fifteen of its day care centers and several elementary schools. There were also at least two other cases at Air Force day care centers, and another one at a center run by the US Navy. In addition to these, a special team of experts were sent to Panama to help determine if as many as ten children at a Department of Defense elementary school were molested and possibly infected with AIDS. Another case also emerged in a US-run facility in West Germany. These cases occurred at some of the most esteemed military bases in the country, including Fort Dix, Fort Leavenworth, Fort Jackson, and West Point. In the West Point case alone, by the end of the year, fifty children were interviewed by investigators. There were reports of satanic acts, animal sacrifices, and cult-like behavior among the abusers. An investigation led by former US Attorney Rudolph Giuliani produced no federal grand jury indictments. His investigation concluded that only one or two children were abused, in spite of all the evidence to the contrary

http://exposinginfragard.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-case-against-michael-aquino-satanic.html?m=1

(CNN)Former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani will not serve in Donald Trump's incoming administration, the President-elect announced Friday.
    The transition team released a statement Friday saying Giuliani removed himself from consideration for a position last month, a description contradicted by CNN reporting that the New Yorker was told he would not get the secretary of state position this week.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/09/politi...ost/index.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its funny, once a conspiracy theory has evidence, it becomes a story. dismissing a conspiracy theory is like dismissing the flying spaghetti monster
    Im honestly confused.

Thread Information