Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    maybe this is the ongoing criminal investigation mueller was referring to
    hero mueller stopping the pedos
    King Spook's revenge!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From "Bill Clinton and six government officials on tape raping minors" to "Arrested sex trafficker linked to Clinton donor."
    TSA and Chris won't touch the Epstein/Acosta expose in the Miami Herald.

Acosta is now Trump's Secretary of Labor, but then he was a US Attorney for Southern Florida.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...220097825.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA and Chris won't touch the Epstein/Acosta expose in the Miami Herald.

Acosta is now Trump's Secretary of Labor, but then he was a US Attorney for Southern Florida.
    dont forget, TSA called the nomination of Acosta a "brilliant move" by Trump because Acosta was supposed to name-drop the clintons during his confirmation hearing

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well you guyz didn't muh bet on it, so it doesn't count!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Link between Clinton donor, Dutroux, and Tavistock

⦁ One of the Clinton Foundation's main donors (donation amount between $1-5M) is Absolute Return for Kids/(ARK) http://projects.nytimes.com/clinton-donors/ ⦁ Founding trustee of ARK- Arpad Busson- - "...founding trustee of the children's charity ARK (Absolute Return for Kids) and serves as chairman of its board of directors.[16] Busson held the post of Chairman since the charity's inception. He stepped down from that position in 2009 but remains a member of the Board as founding chairman, and as chairman of ARK US. ARK raises charitable contributions from the hedge fund industry for children who are victims of abuse, disability, illness and poverty. ARK finances and manages projects aimed at transforming the lives of children in Eastern Europe, South Africa and the UK through education and healthcare." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arpad_Busson - Busson is also the Chairman of the EIM Group.
    A YouTube Video will follow, but read this first:
    ⦁ There is evidence in this video that ARK is associated with the Dutroux child sex abuse torture and murder scandal in Belgium in the late 1990s. Threats were received that this [video] was defamatory and it should be removed. Youtube removed it, www.nineeleven.co.uk removed it, www.eutruth.org.uk removed it. Wikileaks links are inconsistent: https://wikileaks.org/wiki/Talk:Schi...r_Arpad_Busson https://wikileaks.org/wiki/Schilling...r_Arpad_Busson
    ⦁ Also from WikiLeaks, regarding EIM Group censored video: https://wikileaks.org/wiki/Talk:EIMC...censored_video ⦁ The censored video demonstrates an electronic link (at 3.08 mins) between EIM Group European Investment Managers, (chairman Arpad Busson) and EIM Group European Ins ute of Management (chairman Jean-Pierre Etter).
    There are two gag orders (dated March 4, 2008 and also December 16, 2008) available online regarding the censored video.
    Original video is at https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QHSx3TXOifoYouTube
    This second EIM Group (European Ins ute of Mangement) is reported as being deeply involved in the Dutroux scandal: http://lifeonchildreninthemix.com/BEL...
    ⦁ After the death of CEPIC in 1981, PIO was reorganized into the possibly even more influential European Ins ute of Management (EIM). Col. Rene Mayerus, a good friend of Major Jean Bougerol (the protege of de Bonvoisin and Vanden Boeynants and accused by X1 of being involved in the child abuse network) became administrative-director of EIM.
    ⦁ The second EIM Group indicates on their (now removed) website an interest in human re-engineering, productivity enhancement, more nursing time for nursing staff, behavioural change, and perceptions for which they claim to have a registered trade mark (which I have yet to find evidence for). The head of studio architects (which designs academy schools) confirms architects are involved in human re-engineering; the existence of a therapy room in school plans (certainly at ARK Academy at Wembley) complete with bed indicates some kind of nursing will be occurring. Behavioural change is the agenda for the ARK Inclusion centres. So ARK's association with EIM Group (European Ins ute of Management) is further indicated on account of ARK's agenda and what is now being put in place in UK schools. Detailed comments about the censored video: http://www.scribd.com/doc/32363201/Sc... *ARK funds 'Teens & Toddlers Sustainability Replication Programme', a eugenics program associated with 'Project Caressing', teaching children to be tactile with elderly men.

...(Laura) Huxley stated that this project promotes bonding between young and old and is accomplished through caressing. She said she would like to see more men become involved in the nurturing process. “It’s very good for men to do this because they also need the feeling of being caressed,” she said. “Kids need to see men as much as women. It’s never too late to start.” It makes them feel happy and there’s nothing more beneficial than a little tiny hand coming over, touching and reaching out,” she said. (note: Laura Huxley is the wife of author Aldous Huxley, whom authored the book "Brave New World". For those who haven't read the book, here is the plot summary, which is relative to all the info in this post: [http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/braven.../summary.html)) Youtube Video: "ARK and EIM Group- The Dutruox Scandal" [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHSx...v=QHSx3TXOifo) "Brave New World" plot overview: http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/bravenew/summary.html))
    (also see: "Themes,Motifs, and Symbols"- the use of technology to control society, the consumer society, the incompatability of happiness and truth, the dangers of an all-powerful state. Also- The act of sex is controlled by a system of social rewards for promiscuity and lack of commitment.)
    "Tavistock"
    ⦁ potentially "coincidental" - upon further digging I realized that Tavistock actually publishes info by the director of "Teens & Toddlers" (Diana Whitmore) on Psychosynthesis (I will also try to find the link for this info, it may be in one of these YouTube videos)

Psychosynthesis: an approach to psychology that was developed by Italian psychiatrist, Roberto Assagioli. Assagioli asserted that "the direct experience of the self, of pure self-awareness... – is true." Spiritual goals of "self-realization" and the "interindividual psychosynthesis" – of 'social integration...the harmonious integration of the individual into ever larger groups up to the "one humanity"' – were central to Assagioli's theory. Psychosynthesis was not intended to be a school of thought or an exclusive method but many conferences and publications had it as a central theme and centres were formed in Italy and the United States in the 1960s... ...blahblahblahblahblah...

...Assagioli was not the first to use the term "psychosynthesis". The earliest was by James Jackson Putnam, who used it as the name of his electroconvulsive therapy. The term was also used by C.G. Jung and A.R. Orage, who were both far closer to Assagioli's thinking than Putnam. C. G. Jung had written, comparing his goals to those of Sigmund Freud, "If there is a 'psychoanalysis' there must also be a 'psychosynthesis which creates future events according to the same laws'." A.R. Orage, who was publisher of the influential The New Age journal, also made use of the term, which he hyphenated as psycho-synthesis. Orage formed an early psychology study group (which included Maurice Nicoll who later studied with Carl Jung) and concluded that what humanity needed was not psychoanalysis, but psycho-synthesis. The term was also employed by Bezzoli. Freud, however, was opposed to what he saw as the directive element in Jung's approach to psychosynthesis,[8] and argued for a spontaneous synthesis on the patient's part: "As we analyse...the great unity which we call his ego fits into itself all the instinctual impulses which before had been split off and held apart from it." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychosynthesis
    Also: https://www.scribd.com/do ent/3236...censored-video https://wikileaks.org/wiki/Talk:Schi...r,_16_Dec_2008
    Arpad Busson, chairman of charity ARK, wants to raise money for the ‘orphans’: http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...jmAAw&refer=uk Busson said his biggest hope is for multiple attendees to pledge 100,000 pounds to help orphans in Romania and Bulgaria...

One of Ark’s trustees, Bernard Sabrier has his own charity Children Action and a partner of that is Bernard Kouchner. Kouchner himself is subject to allegations that he was involved in or at least knew of the KLA Organ Harvesting Atrocity. He was also involved in the lessening of penalties against a convicted pedophile. http://www.nourishingobscurity.com/2...ophilia-rings/ Michel Nihoul was the person who allegedly organized orgies in a Belgian chateau. These Orgies allegedly were attended by a former European commissioner, judges, senior politicians, lawyers and policemen. Nihoul was one of the accomplices of Marc Dutroux.

Nihoul was also involved in the earlier ‘L’Affaire Pinon’ a series of pedophile orgies managed by the wife of Dr. Pinon. The Nihoul expose raised fears among some of the Belgian elites, that the pedophile indictments would force the reopening of an earlier case, involving the 7th January 1986 murder of a Juan Mendez of Fabrique Nationale. ARK funds Teens and Toddlers , who are supported by The Psycho Synthesis and Education Trust. http://www.nourishingobscurity.com/2...ophilia-rings/
    Edit: Laura/Aldous Huxley & Tavistock (I can't remember/find the original place I found the correlation, but here is another link ( hopefully I'll be able to find tomorrow/later today): http://lifeinthemix.org.uk/ark_academies_school.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    checkmate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “When you find out who he is, you’re not going to believe it.”: Anthony Scaramucci Says QAnon Is Real

https://af-mg.com/2018/12/08/when-yo...qanon-is-real/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "The pizza’s still good at Comet"

-- John Podesta

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your twitter feed is kinda funny tbh

a bunch of conspiracy tweets with some adorable animal videos from the dodo in between

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it tomorrow yet?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    huge news 'today' on Flynn; case will likely get tossed

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Must be a truly ridiculous source if you won't even post it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Must be a truly ridiculous source if you won't even post it.
    Judge Sullivan's request for the 302s posted somewhere upstream.

Chris presumes there's a Brady violation, but it's also possible Sullivan is annoyed with Flynn for raising procedural issues at the very last second, after having pleaded guilty to the underlying conduct.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    charges will be dropped tomorrow

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Believing 4chan trolls

Did someone say "Emails"?
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Believing 4chan trolls
    Reliable sources.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Christmas Is the Loneliest Time for Qanon Fans
    Kimberly’s boyfriend was tired of hearing the QAnon videos she watched around their small apartment. To keep the peace, she started keeping the videos to herself. “I live in headphones now,” she told The Daily Beast.

“My boyfriend is... I don’t know how to describe it,” she said. “We have very different views. He does not think this QAnon thing is anything except nonsense. I drastically disagree.”

Over Thanksgiving, she joined a chorus of QAnon believers lamenting that their belief in the bizarre right-wing conspiracy theory had isolated them from friends or family, a loss keenly felt over the holidays. QAnon is “something I've been researching on my own, by myself pretty nonstop, 24/7 since probably July-ish,” Kimberly said. “And then it’s grown more and more and more and more and more and more intense for me.”

The QAnon theory falsely claims that President Donald Trump’s prominent opponents are part of an international criminal ring involved in the trafficking, abuse, and sometimes eating, of children. Believers think this because “Q,” an anonymous message board user who claims to be a high-level military insider, has been telling them so since October 2017. Over its year-plus lifespan, the theory has attracted untold legions of fans. It has also attracted comparisons to cults for behavior by adherents, some of whom claim to have become estranged from families and friends over their Q belief.

AND YOU THOUGHT PIZZAGATE WAS NUTS
    QAnon: The Craziest Theory of the Trump Era, Explained
    Will Sommer

The Daily Beast spoke to four Q believers—two die-hards and two who are beginning to experience doubts—who claim to have been isolated from loved ones, as well as a former Q believer who now thinks the isolation helps reinforce QAnon support. The Daily Beast is withholding their last names at their requests.

In October, Matthew suggested “a support group” for members whose significant others did not believe in Q.

Matthew, a Washington man, was already in a QAnon club; he made the suggestion in a QAnon Facebook group with nearly 25,000 members. But what he suggested, a specialized group to deal with family alienation, resonated with the community.

“You hear about a lot of people, their spouses rolling their eyes and not seeing,” Matthew told The Daily Beast. “I’m trying to wake up my wife and head off potential disaster in the future and she just rolls her eyes. She thinks I’m nuts.”

Earlier this month, Megan posted about the lack of Q believers in her small Pennsylvania town. “There is no one in my life that I can physically touch that knows what's really going on,” she wrote.

The rift is most evident this time of year. “When I get together with family for the holidays,” Megan doesn’t feel comfortable discussing conspiracy theories, or even politics, with members of her family, she told The Daily Beast. “I stopped trying to tell them. I stopped. Nobody wants to hear it. They say you’re a conspiracy nut and you’re looking at wacky stuff on the internet.”

Megan and Matthew now voice various degrees of skepticism about QAnon. Both were involved in earlier conspiracy communities, and view Q as one of many conspiracies in that broader matrix of fringe beliefs. A number of recent QAnon prophecies, including predictions about mass arrests of Trump foes on December 5 and the dismissal of charges against former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn this week, have flopped.

“When I get together with family for the holidays. I stopped trying to tell them. I stopped. Nobody wants to hear it. They say you’re a conspiracy nut and you’re looking at wacky stuff on the internet.”
    — Megan
    Those failures, plus doubts about the moderator of a large Facebook group have caused both to back away from the conspiracy while still supporting some of its claims. But Kimberly and Marjorie (among a growing community of Canadian QAnon believers) said they were all-in on the conspiracy.

“My friends have told me they are tired of seeing my political postings,” Marjorie told The Daily Beast. She’s lost several friends over political posts about Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, including a post about Trudeau being bricked into a wall, she said. She believes Trudeau is linked to the New World Order, a conspiracy theory promoted by some QAnon believers, and said she hopes Trump will save Canada from Trudeau.

In once instance, “after having a friendship with her for 60 years, she humiliated me on my Facebook page. There are other incidences as well. I keep it to myself that I follow QAnon. Some of my other friends follow as well.”

Kimberly said her Q belief had changed her, and that some former friends didn’t understand.

“I haven’t always been with these feelings I have now. I haven’t always felt the way I feel now,” she said. “I’ve done a complete 180. There are people in my family that don’t understand as well. I’ve lost some friends, people I’ve known since high school that I’m Facebook friends with, for an example. They just blocked me, or decided I’m not their friend, or unfriended me. Who the heck came up with that definition of friend anyway? That’s OK. It is what it is.”

Travis View is a researcher monitoring the QAnon conspiracy. Over the course of the movement, he’s seen believers discuss a growing estrangement from loved ones.

“People in the QAnon community often talk about alienation from family and friends,” View said. “Though they typically talk about how Q frayed their relationships on private Facebook groups. But they think these issues are temporary and primarily the fault of others. They often comfort themselves by imagining that there will be a moment of vindication sometime in the near future which will prove their beliefs right. They imagine that after this happens, not only will their relationships be restored, but people will turn them as leaders who understand what's going on better than the rest of us.”

But the alienation isn’t just a personal loss. It can also drive people further down the path of conspiracy.

Serena is a former QAnon believer. “I followed Q’s drops [forum posts]. I watched all the videos,” she told The Daily Beast. “I’m semi-retired, so that’s all I did all day. I was so excited. It was really a thrilling, exciting time.”

The spell broke in early 2018. She’d grown up in a military family. Her dad had been CIA, and though he was long dead by the time Q started posting, Serena still remembered how the intelligence community operated. The things Q, an alleged military insider, posted just didn’t sound right, she said.

“Q dropped Bible verses in their entirety. I mean like pages of Bible verses,” she said of her disillusionment. “I was immediately crestfallen. It just broke my heart. I immediately knew there is no way that military men are sitting around working on national security trying to rally the patriots that they would risk that leaked channel by putting Bible verses on there... I knew when I saw those Bible verses that it was a marketing scheme targeting conservative Christians for donations, merchandise sales, and profit with a political agenda of some kind.”

“I followed Q’s drops [forum posts]. I watched all the videos. I’m semi-retired, so that’s all I did all day. I was so excited. It was really a thrilling, exciting time.”
    — Serena
    She left the movement and started watching a YouTuber who debunks Q claims.

“That kind of saved me. I also studied cults in the aftermath. I believe these people are brainwashed,” she told The Daily Beast. “There are several things they [Q] do. One is isolate their followers and turn their followers against all other sources.”

Cult expert Rachel Bernstein previously told Wired that online conspiracy movements can radicalize people by creating a tight-knit community, insulated from the rest of the world and its facts.

“When people get involved in a movement, collectively, what they’re saying is they want to be connected to each other,” Bernstein told Wired. “They want to have exclusive access to secret information other people don’t have, information they believe the powers that be are keeping from the masses, because it makes them feel protected and empowered. They’re a step ahead of those in society who remain willfully blind. This creates feeling similar to a drug—it’s its own high.”

As real-life friends slip away, some Q fans have taken solace in the online QAnon community.

“It gives me hope,” Marjorie said of the Facebook fanbase. “As far as I am concerned, real friends respect your opinions, not call you down.”

QAnon’s main slogan, “where we go one, we go all” is a statement of group iden y. When she’s looking for more like-minded people, Kimberly searches a hashtag related to that slogan. “That tells me somebody’s paying attention. So I know maybe that person has some interesting things to share, so I might [look at] their profile. Whatever they’re doing, if I like what it is, I’ll comment on it.”

“People want to belong. We want to belong somewhere, to some group. You did it back in high school: the cheerleaders, the jocks, the stoners, the dweebs, the book club, the chess club, everybody wants to belong.”
    — Matthew
    The online circles aren’t a replacement for family, View said. But they can simulate support for people who need it.

“There's a sense of fellowship in the QAnon community,” he said. “They imagine that they're all members of a small group of people who know about a coming glorious age in America. This fellowship isn't the same actual familial relationships, but it's a workable subs ute when relationships with family becomes frayed. So this creates a vicious cycle: they fall down the rabbit hole of QAnon, which hurts their real life relationships, and causes them to fall down the rabbit hole even further.”

Matthew said he’s not in lockstep with other members of the QAnon community (he believes a number of other conspiracy theories less common in the group), but participates in Q groups nonetheless.

“People want to belong,” he said of online QAnon groups. “We want to belong somewhere, to some group. You did it back in high school: the cheerleaders, the jocks, the stoners, the dweebs, the book club, the chess club, everybody wants to belong.”

But QAnon isn’t the chess club. At its most radical core, QAnon is a call for drastic political purges. Adherents believe tens of thousands of Trump opponents will be arrested and possibly detained in Guantanamo Bay or executed. Some Q believers call for the military to implement martial law and crack down on Trump’s rivals. It’s a fantasy about a political Armageddon, after which the country will be cleansed and Trump can rule unimpeded.

PEPE SILVIA
    QAnoners: Trump’s Text Alert Test a Step Toward Martial Law
    Will Sommer

Q’s failed predictions might be enough to dissuade some followers. But true conspiracy believers sometimes become more committed after a prediction falls flat. The 1956 book “When Prophecy Fails” is a study of an American doomsday cult whose followers became more outspoken in their beliefs after the cult’s central prediction of world-ending flood proved false. The study’s authors found that, throughout history, prophesy movements can actually become more intense after failure, as long as they have a robust community that reinforces belief among members.

These movements can also become volatile after several successive failed prophecies. Psychologist and author Robert Lifton uses the term “forcing the end” to describe efforts to push a prophecy into reality. In his book Destroying the World to Save It, Lifton describes a series of cults that initially believed Armageddon would happen naturally, without human intervention. But when significant dates came and went without revelation, and the groups perceived themselves to be under attack, members took drastic actions: mass suicides in the cases of the Heaven’s Gate and Peoples Temple cults, and mass murder in the case of the Manson family and Japan’s Aum Shinrikyo cult.

QAnon is less structured than these cults. Some followers like Matthew say they oppose martial law. But others have authored posts that appear to suggest ideas of “forcing the end.” After the December 5 prediction of mass arrests failed, View flagged a post by a QAnon follower who advocated “storm[ing] the white house” if the mass arrests don’t happen by mid January. “If you love our way of life, we may have to fight for it! WWG1WGA”

Someone's not "trusting the plan" on this QAnon Facebook group.

"Ok patriots... if nothing happens (I'll give it until lets January 17th), then we must storm the white house and take our country back!"

That's a Wednesday. Which seems like a bad time to schedule an insurrection. pic.twitter.com/Z5R9BWjGTg

— Travis View (@travis_view) December 14, 2018
    Leaving the QAnon movement isn’t easy, Serena, the Q renunciant, said.

“There’s different stages when you get out,” she said. “When I first got out I said ‘oh my goodness, I need to warn everybody. I need to warn them.’ But then I was attacked and threatened so harshly,” she said. “And then I was just so sad, like in a mourning stage, and then I had to laugh because it became so ridiculous. It was the only way I could cope.”

Megan, who has distanced herself from large parts of the theory after becoming convinced that Q is Trump insider Roger Stone, said the conspiracy videos can wear her down.

“Sometimes I watch it so much, I have to give it a break,” she said. “I say ‘I need a day away from this crap because it’s starting to depress me too much.’”

Matthew said he never made the support group he suggested in October.

“Recently a couple of us started questioning what’s really going on here,” he said. “This ‘where we go one, we go all’ is, I believe, brainwashing. Where are we going to go?”

Kimberly and Marjorie, meanwhile, said they’re sticking with the conspiracy theory and its leader.

“No,” Kimberly said when asked if anything would convince her Q was fake, “nothing.”

“No,” Marjorie answered the same question. “I just hope that justice will be served.”

losers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe it's the Q from Star Trek.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    This is not normal

Alefantis and others clearly use the term “pizza” to allude, at the very least to sex (I believe it to mean sex with minors). Here are a number of references from Alefantis and others tagged at Comet Ping Pong making sexual innuendos about pizza and children:
    https://archive.fo/rwOig
    https://archive.fo/mKH6M
    https://archive.fo/NphBA
    https://i.sli.mg/8Ziyud.png
    https://i.sli.mg/r8cIgN.png
    https://i.sli.mg/6ShWWC.png
    https://i.sli.mg/r1x646.jpg
    https://i.sli.mg/9ci3lJ.png
    http://imgur.com/a/txnm3
    https://i.sli.mg/kHXqhi.jpg
    oh you are never living this down

Thread Information