Page 35 of 363 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The county, not the city. But even if we say it's 60 percent, then why did 30 percent more vote in Philadelphia and Milwaukee?
    Are you trying to say that only 51% of voters in the City of Cleveland voted for Biden? Let me guess, you have no source to back that up?

Regardless, to answer your question, because one city votes differently from another city.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you trying to say that only 51% of voters in the City of Cleveland voted for Biden? Let me guess, you have no source to back that up?

Regardless, to answer your question, because one city votes differently from another city.
    They don't vote that differently. They're all very similar Rust Belt urban centers.
    The appearance of impropriety is manifest. You should start being honest with yourself.
    Otherwise, what your trying to push is just not worthwhile. You're doing the work of seedy people.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They don't vote that differently. They're all very similar Rust Belt urban centers.
    The appearance of impropriety is manifest. You should start being honest with yourself.
    Otherwise, what your trying to push is just not worthwhile. You're doing the work of seedy people.
    Appearance...
    Get the fckn evidence.
    You have nothing.
    The biggest numbers we get for out and out cheating was R in North Carolina.
    And prosecutions occurred.

What have you got? NOTHING...

You think the blue team can hide widespread voter fraud like the lame duck president hides his taxes.
    Its just not happening. But the taxes getting reviewed are. NY state is not gonna be kind to your God.
    Because he is a lying cheater.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They don't vote that differently.
    Prove it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Being monolithic good now.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just like his 9-11 crap; laughable lack of evidence leads to story telling.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    They don't vote that differently.
    2016:
    Cuyahoga County - 66% Clinton, 31% Trump
    Milwaukee County - 65.5% Clinton, 28.6% Trump
    Wayne County - 66.8% Clinton, 29.4% Trump
    Philadelphia County - 82.5% Clinton, 15.4% Trump

2020:
    Cuyahoga County - 66.6% Biden, 32.3% Trump
    Milwaukee County - 69.3% Biden, 29.4% Trump
    Wayne County - 68.1% Biden, 30.7% Trump
    Philadelphia County - 81.3% Clinton, 18.0% Trump

What exactly are the statistically significant differences you see here? Philadelphia County has always been a lot bluer than the other rust belt population centers at issue here, and Biden actually did worse in Philly than Clinton did. Are you saying that Milwaukee County going from 65.5% Dem to 69.3% Dem is evidence of foul play? Good luck with that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2016:

2020:

What exactly are the statistically significant differences you see here? Philadelphia County has always been a lot bluer than the other rust belt population centers at issue here, and Biden actually did worse in Philly than Clinton did. Are you saying that Milwaukee County going from 65.5% Dem to 69.3% Dem is evidence of foul play? Good luck with that
    Dont overwhelm him with evidence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp is going to swerve away from det

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2016:

2020:

So Trump increased his vote percentages across the board in those counties, but the old zombie who couldn't fill six circles magically increased voter turnout.

K

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just like his 9-11 crap; laughable lack of evidence leads to story telling.
    Stop trying to settle grudges, Cuck Garden.

The idea that Biden somehow legitimately won is almost but not really plausible. The govt. 911 narrative is not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Webex
    MS Teams
    Bluejeans
    ...etc.

So many options for virtual socialization.
    And you can set up your camera so you can still play with the pickle under the desk.
    Yeah, thats gonna help...

This is also a reason masks are a pain. You have to be able to read people's eyes now.
    We need to get a vaccine and people need to go back to seeing each other face to face.
    What we get to see now are various videos of re s confronting each other thinking they are very bad men saving face.
    Or women slapping each other. (Im guessing this is when the pickle gets its playtime?)

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    So Trump increased his vote percentages across the board in those counties, but the old zombie who couldn't fill six circles magically increased voter turnout.

K
    Setting aside the fact an argument centered around Joe Biden's rally sizes would get laughed out of court, it really doesn't stretch the imagination to think that Biden would do better in Milwaukee County and Wayne County than the candidate from 4 years ago who never visited Wisconsin or Michigan.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Setting aside the fact an argument centered around Joe Biden's rally sizes would get laughed out of court, it really doesn't stretch the imagination to think that Biden would do better in Milwaukee County and Wayne County than the candidate from 4 years ago who never visited Wisconsin or Michigan.
    What's it matter if he's visiting them if virtually nobody cares? Your logic makes no sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp is still convinced an enthusiastic vote is worth more than a vote against a failed lying loser.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

K
    Biden also performed well enough in rural areas where Trump couldn’t run up the score like Biden did in his usual sweet spots.

Me thinks the person you should be mad at is Trump for under performing his own numbers from 2016. He even lost a couple of counties he won last time like Erie county for a quick example.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop trying to settle grudges, Cuck Garden.

The idea that Biden somehow legitimately won is almost but not really plausible. The govt. 911 narrative is not.
    Grudges?

You mean your tightly held fairytales derptoid.
    Keep that straight incel boy.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden also performed well enough in rural areas where Trump couldn’t run up the score like Biden did in his usual sweet spots.

Me thinks the person you should be mad at is Trump for under performing his own numbers from 2016. He even lost a couple of counties he won last time like Erie county for a quick example.
    Moar glitches is all.

But you're taking cir stantial stuff anyways. Trump won more counties and increased overall in rural areas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

But you're taking cir stantial stuff anyways.
    Say the guy who just makes up.
    You have no shame derp.
    A shameless liar who will continue to get curb stomped by reason.

I will never forget that time you tried to convince me you were a master at logic and reason. You and DMC... hilarious.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Say the guy who just makes up.
    You have no shame derp.
    A shameless liar who will continue to get curb stomped by reason.

I will never forget that time you tried to convince me you were a master at logic and reason. You and DMC... hilarious.
    Anyone using logic understands there was high levels of impropriety. I haven't heard one Chumpette admit that yet.
    Hard to take you seriously when you're that hyper partisan hack.

Chris Dirks_Finale

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's it matter if he's visiting them if virtually nobody cares? Your logic makes no sense.
    What is your logic here, derp?

Explain your conspiracy theory or fold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone using logic understands there was high levels of impropriety.
    Prove it.

With actual evidence.

Not your incredulity.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...llot-envelopes

I wanted to test that claim by simulating what might happen if someone returned ballots that didn’t belong to him or her. Plenty of people had this opportunity. Billy Geurin, a 10-year Las Vegas resident, found five loose ballots in his apartment mailroom. A reader emailed me a picture of a pile of mail on the side of the road, which included loose ballots. There are numerous pictures of similar examples on social media.
    Nine people participated in this test. I wrote their names in cursive using my normal handwriting. They then copied my version of their name onto their ballot envelope. This two-step process was necessary to ensure no laws were broken.
    On Monday, I asked Clark County Registrar Joe Gloria about this scenario. If ballots signed by someone else “came through, we would still have the signature match to rely on for iden y,” he said. Asked if he was confident the safeguard would identify those ballots, he said, “I’m confident that the process has been working throughout this process.”
    He was wrong. Eight of the nine ballots went through. In other words, signature verification had an 89 percent failure rate in catching mismatched signatures.
    This could explain how a ballot “signed” by Rosemarie Hartle, who died in 2017, made it through signature verification, as reported by 8 News Now. It could explain how Jill Stokke, a longtime Las Vegas resident, was told the signature on her ballot matched, even though she said she never received it.
    County officials aren’t working proactively to determine whether unscrupulous actors abused this vulnerability in a widespread fashion. Gloria’s office doesn’t “have an investigatory team.” He said his office catches fraudulent votes “when they’re reported to us.” So if a criminal doesn’t admit he committed voter fraud, Clark County is unlikely to find out about it. Willful ignorance isn’t an election security strategy.
    Leave aside the presidential race. Fewer than 200 votes separate the leading candidates in Senate District 5. In 2018, state Sen. Keith Pickard won his race by 24 votes. Even small amounts of fraud can swing results.
    #Jimmer'd

Thread Information