My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    raptrs

Soft Like Twinkie Filling Juggity's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calderon to the Lakers. Nash goes back to Canada.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great news for the Raptors, tbh..Colangelo would have never traded him without force..

The Raptors need 3 things to happen to turn this around..

1. Fire Colangelo
    2. Trade Bargnani/Calderon
    3. Fire Casey

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calderon REALLY wants to join the Lakers. I hope Colangelo holds off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great news for the Raptors, tbh..Colangelo would have never traded him without force..

1. Fire Colangelo
    3. Fire Casey
    Toronto just needs to get nuked at this point. Outside of Lowry and vRobot, everyone on that roster is overpaid. It's just a horribly constructed team with a handful of unspeakably bad contracts. Even Lowry has turned into a fat, emo coach killer.

I've been impressed with Casey's ability to coach defense but yeah his offensive sets are laughable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He will go to lakers undoubtably. Nba setting this up very well

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Do it Mitch!

Signed,
    Every PG in the league

This dude's _efense is on par with Nash.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Toronto just needs to get nuked at this point. Outside of Lowry and vRobot, everyone on that roster is overpaid. It's just a horribly constructed team with a handful of unspeakably bad contracts. Even Lowry has turned into a fat, emo coach killer.

I've been impressed with Casey's ability to coach defense but yeah his offensive sets are laughable.
    I liked Casey last year, but he has been horrible this year, particularly his questionable rotations..it's possible that Colangelo has been influencing him to play certain players more than others, according to rumors..He hasn't allowed Valenciunas and Ross to develop..

Apparently Lowry got called out by the rest of the team following the Utah game..he doesn't play defense anymore and his at ude sucks..this seems to be common with fat PGs..

Derozan is soft and overrated, but they're stuck with him..Amir Johnson is overpaid, but he's a good bench big, along with Ed Davis, tbh..

Bargnani is one of the most cancerous players in NBA history and he's virtually untradable..Landry Fields is atrocious..Calderon is good, but he's overpaid/limited and has wanted out for a minute..

Colangelo is arguably the worst GM in sports, yet he continues to receive support from ownership..the hockey-based Toronto media hasn't allocated any blame on him..he has killed an already ty franchise, tbh..

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Why are the Raptors still a team? The team is a freakin' joke. They have won one playoff series in the history of their franchise and haven't been relevant since Vince Carter was in his prime. And they play in Toronto. That's not a basketball city. Why doesn't Stern get some balls and move the Raptors to Seattle and let them be the Super Sonics?

Soft Like Twinkie Filling Juggity's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are the Raptors still a team? The team is a freakin' joke. They have won one playoff series in the history of their franchise and haven't been relevant since Vince Carter was in his prime. And they play in Toronto. That's not a basketball city. Why doesn't Stern get some balls and move the Raptors to Seattle and let them be the Super Sonics?
    Their attendance figures are pretty good, despite the ty management of the franchise.

http://espn.go.com/nba/attendance

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Top 10.. Wtf. I would have thought bottom. What other teams do they have in Toronto?

that shit i don't like rayjayjohnson's Avatar
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Top 10.. Wtf. I would have thought bottom. What other teams do they have in Toronto?
    leafs. it's all about the leafs

Soak In Your Own Blood BanditHiro's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never understood why they never went all in and over-paid for Nash during his prime. The investment would have netted them a ton of money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calderon is a very valuable asset. A pretty darn good offensive point guard, and is also a 10 million dollar expiring contract. There was also a story on yahoo that the Lakers rejected a deal along the lines of Bargnani-Calderon package for Gasol. They might want to rethink it, as Bargnani would actually be a better fit than Pau, and they could really use Calderon.

But with Gasol being the only real tradable asset, the Lakers will be VERY careful and would explore every avenue before dealing Pau. Because after dealing him, they have no real movable parts and are still over the cap, so they can't really sign anybody.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Thank GOD.

Hopefully they could put a package of Calderon, Bargnani and Colangelo for a pack of gum + cap space. What a terrible ing team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

1. Fire Colangelo
    3. Fire Casey

This

And also get rid of Colangelo's boy toy in the process

You know, that fat Italian scout who oversees soft gots playing in Euroe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calderon > Nash at this point. No way Nash comes back 100%

Calderon + Bean + Artest + Gasol + Homer Simpson make the WCF easily

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Their attendance figures are pretty good, despite the ty management of the franchise.

http://espn.go.com/nba/attendance
    surprise surprise the Pelicans sitting at the bottom but NEW ORLEANS LOVES BASKETBALL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Lakers need another big and PG (according to the please help poor Kobe crowd)...and out of the blue love and Calderon want trades....hmmm......WWE per par.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Calderon and West would be a nice Combo upgrade for LA....buh-bye Duhon and Blake

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Here's the way I see it...We need to package Artest and Pau to Toronto if those s down in ATL won't give us Josh...I would still prefer Josh for Pau...and then add West...but something tells me this would work better:

Kobe / West / Meeks
    Dwight / Hill
    Bargnani / Jamison
    Kleiza/ Artest
    Nash / Calderon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LA is facing a crisis. Their star is very close to being done. They are spending a vulgar amount of money for piss poor results, and their up and coming hopes are Howard and maybe Calderon and West? Pau Gasol isn't going to be any good for them, he's worse mentally than the dude from Se7en who they found in the bed, thinking he was already dead.

It serves them right though. They are the Frankenstein of stacked teams, all parts from dead bodies that barely work together and are destined to destroy their own maker.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    So Lakers need another big and PG (according to the please help poor Kobe crowd)...and out of the blue love and Calderon want trades....hmmm......WWE per par.
    Huh? Love doesn't want a trade and Calderon is trash...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Huh? Love doesn't want a trade and Calderon is trash...
    Love has been complaining about Minny management and his supporting cast, as recently as last week..

Thread Information