My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Bam!! Nice game winner.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wtf is ''insane'' here? anyone that has ever played basketball can make that . It would be insane if he hit that during a game for a win.
    And I believe that all the posturing starts to wear on some people.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Unicorn getting punked

at MFFL

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bam!! Nice game winner.
    Nets in 5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wtf is ''insane'' here? anyone that has ever played basketball can make that . It would be insane if he hit that during a game for a win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if you are impressed by that basket then thats a pic of you.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers Star Kawhi Leonard Sidelined with Foot Soreness; Will be Reevaluated Next Week

LA Clippers All-Star Kawhi Leonard will be sidelined for at least a week while he continues to manage right foot soreness, the team announced on Tuesday afternoon. Leonard will be reevaluated next week.
    This is a tough blow for Leonard and the Clippers, who have been rolling as of late. LA has won 14 of its last 17 games and has gradually moved within striking distance of the Phoenix Suns for the No. 2 seed in the Western Conference standings. If Leonard's injury proves to be more of a long-term issue, their chances of moving up may be in jeopardy.
    Leonard has been a key piece for the Clippers this year and was enjoying one of the best seasons of his career before this injury took form. The 29-year-old is averaging 25.7 points, 6.7 rebounds, a career-high 5.1 assists and 1.7 steals through 46 appearances.
    He returned from a four-game absence on Sunday and posted a near-triple-double in the Clippers' win over the Minnesota Timberwolves. Three of the four aforementioned absences were on account of his sore foot, and he was limited to just 23 minutes of action in the win.
    While Leonard is sidelined, look for Paul George to take on more responsibility in the starting rotation while players like Luke Kennard and Terance Mann see more opportunities off the bench.
    The Clippers' next action will come later tonight when they take on the Portland Trail Blazers at 7:00 p.m. PST.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just read about Rockets Sterling Brown got messed up at the Booby Trap.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looked like all home teams were wearing their home jerseys tonight
    Hoping this will continue

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers lose as real MVP Davis is basically ineffective with 4 points. Expect Queen James back soon to try to get some publicity for trying to save them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fun fact. Doncic is double teamed on 44% of possesions, which is most in the league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers with just Anthony Davis is like New Orleans with Anthony Davis. Nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the mavs play better without Zingis Pingis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...-anthony-davis

Lakers even with their MVP flailing. Great news for fans of basketball

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...-anthony-davis

Lakers even with their MVP flailing. Great news for fans of basketball
    After not refereeing the lakers for 9 weeks, nba refs found that it was difficult to communicate with their ....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    After not refereeing the lakers for 9 weeks, nba refs found that it was difficult to communicate with their ....
    Unrelated but ...
    I remember a time when Randle, Clarkson, Russell and Ingram were trash....3 are now all-stars and Clarkson may win 6moty...when I hype our youth, it actually means something. I don't need a church or monastary to see talent.
    Where is Raven that young talent scout ...and my boy Deeps who told me Randle had little upside?
    As for Lakers mehh...deck is stacked for Nets Short off season and injuries, just doesn't seem like our year. If we win, great! if not, the Dodgers/Lakers double plus a UCLA FF4 run the past 12 months still have me stoked so Im not tripping. Biggest thing is we got one the year we lost Kobe and while we had Bron.
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 04-25-2021 at 01:26 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unrelated but ...
    I remember a time when Randle, Clarkson, Russell and Ingram were trash....3 are now all-stars and Clarkson may win 6moty...when I hype are youth it actually means something.
    Where is Raven that young talent scout ...and my boy Deeps who told me Randle had little upside?
    As for Lakers mehh...deck is stacked for Nets Short off season and injuries doesn't seem like our year. If we win great if not the Dodgers/Lakers double plus a UCLA FF4 run the past 12 months still have me stoked so Im not tripping. Biggest thing is we got one the year we lost Kobe and while we had Bron.
    They all flourished after leaving a toxic environment. I now wonder if it’s the lakers not being able to find good talent or that they can’t develop them.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They all flourished after leaving a toxic environment. I now wonder if it’s the lakers not being able to find good talent or that they can’t develop them.
    Lakers environment is not always toxic but the level of pressure and scrutiny is not conducive to developing young talent or offer the time to make mistakes on the job. The Lakers have been lef by aging stars the last 15 years. Pre Achilles tear and post Lebron we were always in win now mode...lots of trade rumors swirling

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers environment is not always toxic but the level of pressure and scrutiny is not conducive to developing young talent or offer the time to make mistakes on the job. The Lakers have been lef by aging stars the last 15 years. Pre Achilles tear and post Lebron we were always in win now mode...lots of trade rumors swirling
    Lol. High pressure. The lakers are worshipped non stop and overrated immensely throughout the history of the league.

You think of all the lakers great and they all were at the least slightly to insanely overrated. You know how hakeem is getting crazily overrated because he had Kenny smith singing his praises non stop on tv? Lakers have that with all their fanbois who grew up worshipping the lakers. Magic had to get his coach fired before people turned against him and even then he is fine after less than a year.

Kobe got away with rape. Lebron got away with supporting a genocidal government.

Compare this to Alvin Robertson who was false accused of pimping and that still haunts him. People still think Pippen is broke.

As a laker you get your ass kissed all day. Ingram was like Durant redux before he did anything. Jordan clarkson was hyped as some borderline all star when he’s at best a bench player on a bubble playoff team. Randle was some savvy hard worker like a Zach Randolph with a jump shot and snitch was some incredible PG when he’s nothing more than a stat padder on a bad team.

Pressure my foot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers get fellated every day by ESPN and the local press. The problem is they have no accountability and threw a lot of young players together. Dudes like Nick ing Young.

And Brandon Ingram sucks. Randle was always impressive because you could tell he wanted to win and get better. Should have never let him go, but he's a workhorse and not a pretty boy.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    @ how sensitive people can be over a sports franchise they personally dislike

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lol. High pressure. The lakers are worshipped non stop and overrated immensely throughout the history of the league.

You think of all the lakers great and they all were at the least slightly to insanely overrated. You know how hakeem is getting crazily overrated because he had Kenny smith singing his praises non stop on tv? Lakers have that with all their fanbois who grew up worshipping the lakers. Magic had to get his coach fired before people turned against him and even then he is fine after less than a year.

Kobe got away with rape. Lebron got away with supporting a genocidal government.

Compare this to Alvin Robertson who was false accused of pimping and that still haunts him. People still think Pippen is broke.

As a laker you get your ass kissed all day. Ingram was like Durant redux before he did anything. Jordan clarkson was hyped as some borderline all star when he’s at best a bench player on a bubble playoff team. Randle was some savvy hard worker like a Zach Randolph with a jump shot and snitch was some incredible PG when he’s nothing more than a stat padder on a bad team.

Pressure my foot.
    Yall niccas don't get it, because you come from a woe is me ...small market no one gives a about us mindset. Yes Lakers stars or even role players do get a lot of hype and love I never said they did not ...but the pressure to win in L.A. is immense and real. Shaq and Dell got killed not Kobe, despite the airballs vs. Utah. Pau took the blame for being punked by celtics. Kareem for being punked by Moses. even magic was tragic fie a summer and Kobe a quiiter for phoenix series ...TNT called out Kobe when it happened...yes we are overrated often i was the lone Laker fan here outside of Cully that questioned adding Nash and Dwight ...that doesn't mean there is no pressure, just look at the Yankees or Cowboys media love doesn't lessen pressure it intensifies if you don't win.
    We win a lot.

And easy with that rapist bull . Never convicted, case was settled .. and its not some no doubt he did it OJ type . You can still shill your Kobe agenda without dragging that in dude is dead with his daughter ...let that go, criticize his game. Let that type of hate out your heart Amb.
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 04-26-2021 at 08:42 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    @ how sensitive people can be over a sports franchise they personally dislike

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yall niccas don't get it, because you come from a woe is me ...small market no one gives a about us mindset. Yes Lakers stars or even role players do get a lot of hype and love I never said they did not ...but the pressure to win in L.A. is immense and real. Shaq and Dell got killed not Kobe, despite the airballs vs. Utah. Pau took the blame for being punked by celtics. Kareem for being punked by Moses. even magic was tragic fie a summer and Kobe a quiiter for phoenix series ...TNT called out Kobe when it happened...yes we are overrated often i was the lone Laker fan here outside of Cully that questioned adding Nash and Dwight ...that doesn't mean there is no pressure, just look at the Yankees or Cowboys media love doesn't lessen pressure it intensifies if you don't win.
    We win a lot.

And easy with that rapist bull . Never convicted, case was settled .. and its not some no doubt he did it OJ type . You can still shill your Kobe agenda without dragging that in dude is dead with his daughter ...let that go, criticize his game. Let that type of hate out your heart Amb.
    I recall an interview with Riley where he said the pressure in L.A was the highest he's ever had to deal with in his career; yes his team was stacked and the West was , but that's because they were expcted to win with that talent that he had pressure; not to mention his boss wanted to win AND win with style to entertain LA Land (especially knowing what led to Westhead's dismissal)
    He also had to make sure his players were sharp all year long, because he was aware of ther extra curricular activties
    Riles said he felt he could have lost his job after any loss

Thread Information